3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Vampires, nice.
Like the models.
Author writes good stuff, mostly, too.

But man... the games this guy is making now... gonna be finished in 10 years, maybe 15.
Updates were already crawling, and now, bam, one more.
Shiny New Project syndrome.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I'm confused :rolleyes: hahaha is this game new or did they change the story? because a few months ago I played one that had the same images (2,3,4,5 and 9) but did not have vampires, it was about 1 brother and 2 sisters who inherited a (bar, cafe or restaurant,can't remember) but anaway this look good so let see.

Good luck for dev

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Is the dev a single person or a team? Cause I've played his other games, and it doesn't look like any of his/their games are close to finishing, and now there's a 4th one? Looks to me like one of it is going to get abandoned.
far as i can tell hes a single person. and from his posts he has no intent on abandoning any games and releases a new update every 2 weeks. however two games are actual games while the other two are expected to be kinetic like this one for example. kind of a shame really as i dont care for kinetic games and just skimmed this one but eh his patrons voted for it so what can you do?

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny and Kond

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
far as i can tell hes a single person. and from his posts he has no intent on abandoning any games and releases a new update every 2 weeks. however two games are actual games while the other two are expected to be kinetic like this one for example. kind of a sham really as i dont care for kinetic games and just skimmed this one but eh heis patrons voted for it so what can you do?
Yeah, there is something about making multiple games at once that bugs me too. I am probably not going to play this game myself but watch to see how it develops I know that Superwriter doesn't have the same views for multiple impregnations on a harem that I have so I probably wont like this game either considering his past works.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020-01-10: Released Mod, 0.1

Features:
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.

Download: - - - GITHUB

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
:KEK:
He has already abandoned/scrapped/reworked like 4-5+ of his other projects, doubt this one will even get to v0.3 before he drops it.
dont think hes abandoned any game but cant deny there were plenty of reworks but hey the guys making bank so clearly ppl dont care as long as it gets done in the end?

me personally i liked the original Hunger for chaos but eh oh well....actually thats not fair ima just miss the asian chick

deadfly

Sep 6, 2018
I'm confused :rolleyes: hahaha is this game new or did they change the story? because a few months ago I played one that had the same images (2,3,4,5 and 9) but did not have vampires, it was about 1 brother and 2 sisters who inherited a (bar, cafe or restaurant,can't remember) but anaway this look good so let see.

Good luck for dev
Was also my first thought that I saw it before, the younger girl had a mental disorder in that one, if I remember correctly. Havent seen any updates after the initial release though.

Nonetheless, the girls are cute and his other games are decent. Also dont care about it being kinetic, playing these games mostly for entertainment and to calm down after a hectic day, so I actually prefer linear stories, or wtmods. If I want to plan my pathing through a game, I will start a new build on PoE.

So hopefully the dev can continue on all of his projects. I wish him luck and sucess, and keeping an eye on this one.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Ginger girl looks like she was ripped from 'Just Another Bubble' (think that's what it was called)... Which was another "game" started from this "dev", only to be released, renamed & re-worked, and then ultimately abandoned.

We're seeing a clear and frankly disgusting cycle of behavior from this dev here. Throw together a generic (sometimes revamped) incest concept, release a 0.1 as proof of "concept", it then either get's reworked / renamed, and ultimately abandoned. Meanwhile it's an excuse to drag his feet on the other projects so he can keep his patrons on the hook.

I think the guy's worried he's gonna lose a lot of the patrons he got from PTOLEMY if he finishes Picture Perfect. Eventually he'll come up with a reason to drag his feet even more on that game, like maybe go back and try his hand at animations.

Worse kind of dev to be honest. But four tiny little updates every two months, and that's if you're lucky. Secret Summer fans waited four months for a single update that was laughably bad. Such good value here though! I mean, how could it not be. Four games is better than one right? Who cares if none of them ever get finished and they're the definition of lazy garbage.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes