3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Negate

Nov 7, 2019
Yeah, it's a little weird.

Originally he had a third game called Hunger for Chaos...but he decided it was too dark and re-worked it into another game called Just Another Bubble. But then he decided that he wanted to go back to doing Hunger For Chaos and was going to keep Just Another Bubble and just re-work it slightly. Now it seems he has scrapped JAB...but he's re-using a lot of the renders he already made and putting them into this game.

Also, he was apparently working on a futuristic Superhero game...but that's disappeared entirely from his Patreon (still on his website though)

Superwriter needs to figure out what he wants to focus on...because he's going to end up driving patrons away if he keeps scrubbing new games out after 2 releases.

What I would suggest is to focus on your two main games. Work on your other ideas on the side...but don't release anything until you are confident that you want to continue on those stories. That way you want get 2 or 3 releases into a game and decided you don't like where it's headed.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I'm not that fond of KN but since it is from SW i needed to give it a try and i really enjoyed.
I'm eagerly w8 for next release to know more about the history and characters.

For the ones complaining about the amount of games, i have the same feelings when devs have more than one game because they take ages to update the games but in case of SW i don't see it that way because he delivers 1 update every 2 weaks, so you are getting 1 update in each game every 1month and half.. How many devs give you 1 update per month and half on their games? He done a complete revamp on PP in 2or3months can't remember precisely the time, how much time the majority of devs take to do a revamp on shorter games? 6 months to a year in a good case.
To me would be the best if he stick with only 2 games at a time but it's is choice in working on 3 at a time but he delivers updates fairly quick so just cut him some slack.
I would love that the majority of devs deliver updates quickly as SW.

Her braid fell into the bowl.. it gets dangerous. :eek:

I agree. Red-haired beauty. :D
Beauty? It's more like Red-haired goddess bro .
Just look at that ass in the kitchen scene, damn and that trimmed bush in shower .

Negate

Nov 7, 2019
To those worrying about the author abandoning his current games... he hasn't yet, and has updated all of them far more often than some other devs have updated theirs. Don't cry fire unless you see smoke, hmm?
Except he has.

Hunger For Chaos was abandoned because he thought the story was too dark....so he kind of reworked his idea into Just Another Bubble. Then he decided he didn't mind that HfC was dark (because SS and PP are of lighter fare) so he said he was going to reboot that and abandoned JAB. Now he's taken a lot of the art and assets from JAB and reworked them into this.

And there's also the "Number One Zero" game which has been removed from his Patreon but you can still see it on his website.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Renders look good, and I liked photohunt (even if I never finished it because of how complicated it was) so I'll put this on my list. Best of luck!

PS: "Vampire caretaker" sounds a bit strange. We are a half-vampire, so are they our father and vampires can have children normally? was our mother bitten by him while we were in-utero? Or is he actually just some random vampire who acts as our father figure? I ask because then just calling him our father or sire would be fine if it's one of the first two.

Reactions: cakeny

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
My Unofficial Android port of
Sun Breed [v0.1] with OscarSix Mod
Download:
Join my for more mods and ports.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hmm, Sun Breed I like the name, It hints at impregnation, it has incest. Hmm, A full vampire, the main character's father, could impregnate his human mother. Will the main character have the option of impregnating of the sisters too? Oh wait this is by Superwriter who doesn't like impregnating multiple characters... I guess I can keep an eye on this and see where it goes.
You've complained a lot on my threads about only making one character in my game pregnant. So should I force myself to make them all pregnantwhen I have no idea how I would write that story or should I stick to my vision? I don't think it would be very smart to write a story I have no clue how. That's the reason every character is not pregnant.

If there is a story where it makes sense every character is pregnant, then I will write it.

This man ought to finish his other projects before taking on new ones. Still waiting on some sexual content in Secret Summer.
I just updated secret summer like two weeks ago. It is more of a slow burn, so don't expect any sex right off the bat. It is not that type of game.

will sharing the girls with each other be a thing, because if i remember correctly you said this would be more kinetic
Definitely. This is a full harem game =]

No...
Just No...
You wanna i belive Game have Future, when Dev have Not Finished 3(!!!) another Project? 0_____0
Is the dev a single person or a team? Cause I've played his other games, and it doesn't look like any of his/their games are close to finishing, and now there's a 4th one? Looks to me like one of it is going to get abandoned.
Vampires, nice.
Like the models.
Author writes good stuff, mostly, too.

But man... the games this guy is making now... gonna be finished in 10 years, maybe 15.
Updates were already crawling, and now, bam, one more.
Shiny New Project syndrome.
I'm confused :rolleyes: hahaha is this game new or did they change the story? because a few months ago I played one that had the same images (2,3,4,5 and 9) but did not have vampires, it was about 1 brother and 2 sisters who inherited a (bar, cafe or restaurant,can't remember) but anaway this look good so let see.

Good luck for dev
Just sitting here waiting for his 4th, 5h and 6th game, wondering if his earlier stuff will ever be finished.
:KEK:
He has already abandoned/scrapped/reworked like 4-5+ of his other projects within the last year and a half, doubt this one will even get to v0.3 before he drops it.
dont think hes abandoned any game but cant deny there were plenty of reworks but hey the guys making bank so clearly ppl dont care as long as it gets done in the end?

me personally i liked the original Hunger for chaos but eh oh well....actually thats not fair ima just miss the asian chick
Ginger girl looks like she was ripped from 'Just Another Bubble' (think that's what it was called)... Which was another "game" started from this "dev", only to be released, renamed & re-worked, and then ultimately abandoned.

We're seeing a clear and frankly disgusting cycle of behavior from this dev here. Throw together a generic (sometimes revamped) incest concept, release a 0.1 as proof of "concept", it then either get's reworked / renamed, and ultimately abandoned. Meanwhile it's an excuse to drag his feet on the other projects so he can keep his patrons on the hook.

I think the guy's worried he's gonna lose a lot of the patrons he got from PTOLEMY if he finishes Picture Perfect. Eventually he'll come up with a reason to drag his feet even more on that game, like maybe go back and try his hand at animations.

Worse kind of dev to be honest. But four tiny little updates every two months, and that's if you're lucky. Secret Summer fans waited four months for a single update that was laughably bad. Such good value here though! I mean, how could it not be. Four games is better than one right? Who cares if none of them ever get finished and they're the definition of lazy garbage.
Incest but no patch? Or are they actually his "childhood friends?"
Yeah, it's a little weird.

Originally he had a third game called Hunger for Chaos...but he decided it was too dark and re-worked it into another game called Just Another Bubble. But then he decided that he wanted to go back to doing Hunger For Chaos and was going to keep Just Another Bubble and just re-work it slightly. Now it seems he has scrapped JAB...but he's re-using a lot of the renders he already made and putting them into this game.

Also, he was apparently working on a futuristic Superhero game...but that's disappeared entirely from his Patreon (still on his website though)

Superwriter needs to figure out what he wants to focus on...because he's going to end up driving patrons away if he keeps scrubbing new games out after 2 releases.

What I would suggest is to focus on your two main games. Work on your other ideas on the side...but don't release anything until you are confident that you want to continue on those stories. That way you want get 2 or 3 releases into a game and decided you don't like where it's headed.
yeah sure... but maybe if he'd pass more time polishing his renders instead of doing countless games ? Also in the preview pic #4, is she removing her invisible top ?
so this dev now have 3 active games at once?
Except he has.

Hunger For Chaos was abandoned because he thought the story was too dark....so he kind of reworked his idea into Just Another Bubble. Then he decided he didn't mind that HfC was dark (because SS and PP are of lighter fare) so he said he was going to reboot that and abandoned JAB. Now he's taken a lot of the art and assets from JAB and reworked them into this.

And there's also the "Number One Zero" game which has been removed from his Patreon but you can still see it on his website.
STOP
MAKING
NEW
GAMES
AND
FINISH
THE
ONES
YOU
ALREADY
HAVE!!!!!!
I thought the beginning of this one was familiar. Then I realized it was a previous project he had done and abandoned.
Renders look good, and I liked photohunt (even if I never finished it because of how complicated it was) so I'll put this on my list. Best of luck!

PS: "Vampire caretaker" sounds a bit strange. We are a half-vampire, so are they our father and vampires can have children normally? was our mother bitten by him while we were in-utero? Or is he actually just some random vampire who acts as our father figure? I ask because then just calling him our father or sire would be fine if it's one of the first two.
To all of you complaining about me doing multiple games,

-- I have released 10 updates of Picture Perfect

-- 5 updates of Secret Summer

-- 1 here of Sun Breed

16 updates in less than a year and a half I've been developing. Hunger for Chaos is on hold because I'm having trouble deciding which direction to go with it. But it is in no way abandoned.

There are many developers who take months to update one game and there are about 50% of games that get abandoned on this site. and you complain about a developer giving you multiple games and a lot of updates?

Picture Perfect was updated a month ago, Secret Summer 2 weeks ago. And now Sun Breed.

I understand if you don't like the games, but you're complaining when I'm working so hard to give you games? It's so deflating when I am busting my ass and it seems like a bunch of you don't appreciate it, but I know that there are people do enjoy my hard work.

If I'm guilty of anything, it is the reworking and rebooting, absolutely. But you have to understand I am a total newbie at this and just started being a developer with absolutely no background, so I have learned a lot and have fucked up a lot, but I am trying my absolute best to make games people like. That's all.

So I'm going to continue working hard and release an update every two weeks. I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you, but that's what I'm going to do. And I appreciate everyone giving me a chance and supporting me.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
New SuperWriter game? Downloading now.

You've been consistent in the quality of your games and updates so far and I'll trust that you'll keep it up.

Looking forward to the addition of the supernatural aspect.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
You've complained a lot on my threads about only making one character in my game pregnant. So should I force myself to make them all pregnantwhen I have no idea how I would write that story or should I stick to my vision? I don't think it would be very smart to write a story I have no clue how. That's the reason every character is not pregnant.
Nope you should write the story you think you can write because that is the best you can do. However I am still free to "complain" because of my own biases toward the definition of harem. Being that if you can have sex with someone in a game then it should definitely be because you want to "breed" them otherwise it is all meaningless sex. With a romance like Picture Perfect in the harem ending all daughters should have the option of impregnation. There is nothing wrong with expressing that bias in the hope that I could enjoy your game fully.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just won't play any of his games unless it has vaginal sex. Already doing too many games at once.

Reactions: Boldano
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes