3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
It gets me how the writer emphasizes that a vampires pairing is a life partner for life, like humans marriage isn't, I have been married 31yrs, and its for life. My were till death do you part and it did, after 50yrs

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifel

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It gets me how the writer emphasizes that a vampires pairing is a life partner for life, like humans marriage isn't, I have been married 31yrs, and its for life. My were till death do you part and it did, after 50yrs
Majority of human marriages end up in divorce, where as the writer implies that vampires don't have concept of divorce. Instead of cases like cheating, the cheated partner has the right to kill the cheater.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Where did you get that information from then?
Here's a source for US, but it's pretty similar in most of the western world . So about half of first time marriages end in divorce, first time for both partners, and the chances increase if one or both parties have been married before, up to around 70%.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1702670500354.png
December news :
finally done adding new content to Sun Breed, more specifically,
2 updates to the dark path and 2 updates to the light path
to make them a lot more unique.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
OK so I liked this story up until a certain part. I set that the MC wasn't already in a relationship with the vamp sisters.
Yeah ya miss that BJ scene but I prefer to see the buildup of a relationship in these games rather than the MC already be in one where there is no tension etc.
I thought cool SW gave us the option for that and was pleased that the dialogue seemed to reflect my choice up until the camping scene (renegade path) where Aditi tells Val that MC has been more primal than usual in their lovemaking.
So I have seen zero sex scenes or anything to indicate that the MC has started a sexual relationship with his vamp sisters but it seems the game at this point just defaults into the assumption he is in one now.
Again the dialogue before reflected that they weren't bonded yet and no sex scenes have played.
I was enjoying the story immensely up until that point but to say this is irritating to me is an understatement.
Maybe just remove that option at the beginning if there isn't going to be modified dialogue past a certain point and no sex scenes to indicate this relationship shift. Thanks.
/endrant
a8857c2ab771012c9a69feb93a9c0fc2.gif

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MC and all his babes, even the narcissist hoe looking to steal MC from Aditi - all have known eachother since forever - MC has ben growing up with all of them, the vamps were adults the whole time while his house mates literally grew up together with MC.
OK so I liked this story up until a certain part. I set that the MC wasn't already in a relationship with the vamp sisters.
Yeah ya miss that BJ scene but I prefer to see the buildup of a relationship in these games rather than the MC already be in one where there is no tension etc.
I thought cool SW gave us the option for that and was pleased that the dialogue seemed to reflect my choice up until the camping scene (renegade path) where Aditi tells Val that MC has been more primal than usual in their lovemaking.
You may take into accoutn that most so called great writes make MC and his girls fuck before they develop any relationship in most block buster movies and many series, Bond and Grey Anatomy comes to mind as ongoing literal globetrottering hugely successful franchises continuing to this day and beyond, where smack down in the very first episode, fairly early in the movie, MC just bangs this girl then rtarts developing feelings through their talks aftewards. Not to mention this dev made it his mission to clearly state that the girls in here have been going with some sandom guys before MC ... so sex with your childhood friend you pine for since you were smaller than a pickle, is not a far fetched plot by any means.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
MC and all his babes, even the narcissist hoe looking to steal MC from Aditi - all have known eachother since forever - MC has ben growing up with all of them, the vamps were adults the whole time while his house mates literally grew up together with MC.

You may take into accoutn that most so called great writes make MC and his girls fuck before they develop any relationship in most block buster movies and many series, Bond and Grey Anatomy comes to mind as ongoing literal globetrottering hugely successful franchises continuing to this day and beyond, where smack down in the very first episode, fairly early in the movie, MC just bangs this girl then rtarts developing feelings through their talks aftewards. Not to mention this dev made it his mission to clearly state that the girls in here have been going with some sandom guys before MC ... so sex with your childhood friend you pine for since you were smaller than a pickle, is not a far fetched plot by any means.
Dude did you have a stroke while typing all that? What the fuck does any of all that have to do with what I posted about?
godzilla-stroke.gif

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11 + Builtin WT Enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 240 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1704612500539.png
Sun Breed .13 Update When?!

The photo you see is a love interest from My upcoming game REBOUNDING LIFE. Just wanted to show off this render for you guys.

As for Sun Breed, I'm going back to another update because I want to finish it and FtL at the same time. So it'll be out in the next couple of weeks, I'm planning. Update you guys again soon!

Sun Breed .12 DL! of Dec 28, 2023

Hi, everyone!
Here's the 12th update of SB,
and this is where the story starts to move forward.
Still a few updates upcoming

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
anyone have mising images during Naja and MC sex scenes in the camp wood??
dont know if you have the same error but for me the sex scene with najah in the woods during the camping didnt show the right images... i found a solution for this by changing the game data (the images for the scenes were there, just labeled incorrectly) instead of f48... it was e48. If you have the same problem go into the game files look for the file u6.rpy and open it press ctrl + f search for e48 and change the following scenes to f481ST, f48WIDE, f48BOTTOM and f48SIDE

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
yep I had the same problem as well.
Going into the image folder I found the correct images labeled by letter differently,
they were all off by one letter as said by sexgamefreak

Seeing I have a have a double monitor setup I was able to scroll through to see what image I was missing while playing the game on the other screen.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
So you can choose to be in a relationship with Najah and Aditi or not, if you choose the latter does this mean the relationship develops over time or do you lock yourself out of their route.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
i keep checking every so often to see if there is a new update for the next one. this is by far one of my faves.. top 5 i'd say :p

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes