3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

I've been quietly working on the 14th update for SB, and it's almost ready, so it should be out within a week.

After this, we have 1 more update of SB, and then 1 update of Follow the Leader, which I haven't updated in a while because I've been trying to get SB caught up.

So hopefully I can drop the final updates this month and then get started on the sequels, though I first want to update the environments and clothing, etc, for them before dropping an actual update. Shouldn't take too long though. Maybe a month?

Anyway, that's the plan for now!

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
View attachment 3349977

I know the 14th of date hasn't come out yet, but here is a quick preview of the girls' vacation versions in the last update.

What do you guys think?
what did you do with Najah lol in my opinion the clothes dont really fit her character :D
same with Aditi cuz she was always dressed very extravagantly but fashionably
but thats only my opinion i still love ur game it has a great story that i really enjoy reading

keep up the good work

Reactions: SuperiorWhite

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sun Breed [v0.14] [SuperWriter]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SunBreed-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Old saves don't work ? (after 0.6) had Tracebacks each time I tried to load one
This seems to be a huge probably with more than half of the game updates coming out, most of the games I follow have this error. I just delete the game and move on to another game. It sucks but I'm not going to constantly restart every game I follow because the developer screws up an update.

Reactions: LastOne24/7

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
so i'm assuming the word caretaker is being used as a pseudonym for parent to avoid that pesky patreon rule. because otherwise i'm very confused about how this would be incest when everyone just so happens to sound like orphans growing up in an orphanage.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This seems to be a huge probably with more than half of the game updates coming out, most of the games I follow have this error. I just delete the game and move on to another game. It sucks but I'm not going to constantly restart every game I follow because the developer screws up an update.
Odd, as I have had no issues with loading my save...it played just fine. Maybe, did you have the third party mod installed with a previous save, as it could be why your game wont load? I use the in game mod, and unlock it with 0x52_URM tool.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Odd, as I have had no issues with loading my save...it played just fine. Maybe, did you have the third party mod installed with a previous save, as it could be why your game wont load? I use the in game mod, and unlock it with 0x52_URM tool.
No I didn't use any mod, but I'll wait maybe KoGA mod does the trick we'll see

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes