3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 308 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: 7Spear
Mar 29, 2020
Was there a Prequel to this game? I just started playing today and there is a part where I'm asked whether or not I'm already in a relationship with two characters and just want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Sorry for not adding trace back yet game crashed at certain point and advancing crashes every time, and I believe it may be a gallery unlock as only line hints at missing gallery item.
I am using latest version and only the game with no other mods added save included one in game. Started brand new game making sure no save quick, and or auto were present. Made it all the way to that point and get a gallery unlock trace back error. If can recreate I will post the complete trace back for analysis. I will try recreating by fresh start from beginning with same, and different choices, and see if it persists at that exact spot. Sometimes I know it is just glitch, and or code issue, or even a missing or corrupted file.

Last edited:

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Sorry for not adding trace back yet game crashed at certain point and advancing crashes every time, and I believe it may be a gallery unlock as only line hints at missing gallery item.
I am using latest version and only the game with no other mods added save included one in game. Started brand new game making sure no save quick, and or auto were present. Made it all the way to that point and get a gallery unlock trace back error. If can recreate I will post the complete trace back for analysis. I will try recreating by fresh start from beginning with same, and different choices, and see if it persists at that exact spot. Sometimes I know it is just glitch, and or code issue, or even a missing or corrupted file.
OK here is trace back log in case i do not have time to get back online for while.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Are you using the compressed or full version? In some cases, compression can affect a title which can cause some game errors. (It's rare though.)

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Are you using the compressed or full version? In some cases, compression can affect a title which can cause some game errors. (It's rare though.)
Ok sorry for late reply. I am not able to get online as much as would like. I was going to try playing with game fresh no additions, but when i looked at replies you are correct somehow I missed mod addition, but not what caused the errors. The game is uncompressed version. I tried compressed versions and they always crash on me. Thanks

Reactions: MrBenny

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So I believe SuperWriter said this and Follow The Leader will very soon be finished, and he will move on to Secret Summer 2. Anyone know when about he expects to finish this? I played it a while back and really enjoyed it but would prefer to wait til it's done before playing again and leaving a review.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So I believe SuperWriter said this and Follow The Leader will very soon be finished, and he will move on to Secret Summer 2. Anyone know when about he expects to finish this? I played it a while back and really enjoyed it but would prefer to wait til it's done before playing again and leaving a review.
Considering the big mystery of the monster has been dealt with, there's really only ending/epilogue stuff left.

Reactions: BigBlob69

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This is finished (kind of, will have an epilogue), it had its last update a few days ago.

Now with the case officially over, we need some fun! That means a vacation with your lovely girls. This will be the LAST update, plus an epilogue.

FTL is having its last update this month. Then he will be doing Secret Summer and Picture Perfect sequels.

Reactions: BigBlob69
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes