3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But there's no 'Completed' tag?
Because the last update isn't here yet? v1.0 was released on Patreon a week ago, and there is still going to be an epilogue unless he means it's with v1.0.

There was. It's gone now. I think there was though. But now it's gettin some epilogues.
The last update isn't here yet...v1.0 came out March 6th on Patreon.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Because the last update isn't here yet? v1.0 was released on Patreon a week ago, and there is still going to be an epilogue unless he means it's with v1.0.

The last update isn't here yet...v1.0 came out March 6th on Patreon.
Am I missing something? Sun Breed 1.0 was posted on Patreon only 2 days ago...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Am I missing something? Sun Breed 1.0 was posted on Patreon only 2 days ago...
That is the $5 tier, the upper tier was posted March 6th, and they are no longer on Patreon anymore, they have been removed.

VERY important update on PP/SS sequels

If you guys didn't know, Patreon has been putting a lot of games under review, and another developer got hit recently, so I'm not continuing with the sequals. I know a lot of you will be disappointed, but I'm tired of constantly worrying and stressing if my page is going to get taken down, even though my games are censored.

HOWEVER, the sequals will be moving to Subscribe Star and will only start development if I get enough support over there.

REBOUNDING LIFE & NUMBER ONE ZERO will continue development here like planned. I'll keep an eye on Subscribe Star in the meantime to see how much support the sequels get over there.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING, I have removed all the links from Patreon like SUN BREED, RECONNECTING, etc, but you can get all of those on my Subscribe Star and they're all on Steam & Itch.

The only games that will be on Patreon like I said are REBOUNDING LIFE & NUMBER ONE ZERO.

Sorry about this, guys. I really wish it wasn't like this but I have no choice. I don't want to risk banned on Patreon when I do this full-time and my bills depend on it. Either way, I was excited for the two big games NOZ & RL and I'm very confident you guys will love those either way.

***Note: My subscribe start is still being set up so don't worry if the page looks bare. I'm working to add all their relevant games and they will be there very soon***

Reactions: yoyomistro

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
This is finished (kind of, will have an epilogue), it had its last update a few days ago.

FTL is having its last update this month. Then he will be doing Secret Summer and Picture Perfect sequels.
Are you sure game is over after epilogue? LOL it could go into a whole fight for dominance with having little twins organ implanted for revival making Beast stronger than before, but just a thought on my part. Enjoy your day and wait to see game end or slight continuation before that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Are you sure game is over after epilogue? LOL it could go into a whole fight for dominance with having little twins organ implanted for revival making Beast stronger than before, but just a thought on my part. Enjoy your day and wait to see game end or slight continuation before that.
Yes, the dev even said the next update for FTL and SB are the end. They are moving on 2 other games and the sequels of the other 2 if enough support.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Yes, the dev even said the next update for FTL and SB are the end. They are moving on 2 other games and the sequels of the other 2 if enough support.
I know. I was just saying if dev wanted to could decide to add a bit more before actual finality, just my opinion on what could happen not what will.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I know. I was just saying if dev wanted to could decide to add a bit more before actual finality, just my opinion on what could happen not what will.
They are face forward into the 2 new games, even posted about one of them today with the images, and trying to gain support for the otehr 2 sequels, my assumption is if they don't get the support, they might continue SB/FTL. If not, they might do like they are doing now and go back to them later down the line.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well congrats Super-Writer for the completion of your excellent Vampire project. Though, it's sad that it has to come to an end, it's also good to see a decent developer has been able to add another completed title under his belt...which is very rare in the AVN community.

And I'm sure there are many that are looking forward to the completion of Follow the Leader, and what ever you decide that your next project will be. (…I hope it's another excellent harem story, like this one was... ;) )

Thanks very much SW.

Best Regards.

screenshot0001.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SunBreed-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I just finish it and I have to say I got mixed feeling about it. Basically, I love the story and the mythology in it, but I was excited about seeing a lot of digging before finally know who's The Beast and who's behind it. But it seems the game was rushed after the medical convention. (I didn't read the topic to know if it was or not, so maybe it was the reason it feels like more was planned).

Also, I'm sad that we don't have more scene with Valentine and Camilla, and don't have anything with the clan after the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, I really liked the game, but I'm sad about it was ending really fast, like it wasn't the plan at all.

Reactions: Stringy Bob
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes