3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + WT Enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 325 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anik840

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Was this completed in a rush or it was a satisfactory ending cause when i played it 3-4 months ago it looked like it was still going to take a while to be completed

Reactions: txe320

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
hoping to be in season 2/Chapter 2 to continue the story because feels ending was rushed.
Didnt expect the game end so suddenly
good guy playthrough: girl's mother is so caring during the funeral and all of sudden no more content from her?

whole pregnancy talk during the game and ending up with them being pregnant and game over.

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
hoping to be in season 2/Chapter 2 to continue the story because feels ending was rushed.
Didnt expect the game end so suddenly
good guy playthrough: girl's mother is so caring during the funeral and all of sudden no more content from her?

whole pregnancy talk during the game and ending up with them being pregnant and game over.
Exactly my thought about the rushing ending and the vampire's mother.

But don't get excited about a "season 2", it's the end, clear and simple. The concept was so good and really fun, but like I already said; after the medical convention, that feels rushed. I don't know what cause the dev to rush it or he wanted to abandon the game, but it's feels like that.

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
Exactly my thought about the rushing ending and the vampire's mother.

But don't get excited about a "season 2", it's the end, clear and simple. The concept was so good and really fun, but like I already said; after the medical convention, that feels rushed. I don't know what caused the dev to rush it or he wanted to abandon the game, but it's feels like that.
yup, sad it's over, but he wanted the game story to end quickly and to move on to other projects. I wish he would of been honest and explained why felt rushed.
*regardless at least game finished instead another abandoned game *
just like follow the leader now completed which don't under why

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Everyone Hi, guys. I'm offering early review keys for Sun Breed ahead of the official release on April 16th.

You would play now and then just post your review on release day. Please send me a direct message if you're interested, helps the game out a lot!

Review key comes with my personal feet pics, so it's an amazing deal and all for free! (Kidding about the feet, of course. Seeing them would most likely traumatize you)

Anyway! Please DM me if you're interested like I said. Have a good day.

Reactions: Fenix_Hell

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
1 (2).jpg

**I'll be introducing all love interests as the games get ready for development early next month***

(WHO IS SHE?) Despite not seeming interested in fighting, Imani has managed to be recruited into the champion program. She seems to have different motivations than most when it comes to becoming a champion.

(STATS)

Height: 5'4

Weight: 109

Ethnicity: Egyptian

Ability: Sand manipulation

(MORE INFO)

Dislikes: People

Fun Fact: Her tattoos use special ink that can change color

Reactions: Berserk55

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
6.png

*I'll be introducing all love interests as the games get ready for development early next month**

----------

*(WHO IS SHE)* Dakota is a fan who you meet, but she's not the usual type that's only interested in your lack of ability. And you soon spark a friendship.

*(STATS)*
Height: 5'3
Weight: 105
Ethnicity: British
Ability: None
*(MORE INFO)*
Dislikes: Bugs

Fun Fact: She's a big fan of proficiens and their abilities

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Danielle - color.png

I'll be introducing all love interests as the games get ready for development early next month

----------

(WHO IS SHE?) You've known Danielle for a while and was one of your closest friends back at the academy. She's always been a stickler for the rules and always tries to keep you in line, even though she's rarely successful.

(STATS)
Height: 5'4
Weight: 115
Ethnicity: African
Ability: Sensory manipulation by touch

(MORE INFO)
Dislikes: Bullies

Fun Fact: She is known as the 'Jellyfish' because of her power, and doesn't care much for it

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Ember - color.png

I'll be introducing all love interests as the games get ready for development early next month

----------

(WHO IS SHE?) Ember is arguably the strongest proficient coming out of the academy. As her name suggests, she has a fire ability. And many opponents have succumbed to her flames.

(STATS)
Height: 5'8
Ethnicity: Chinese
Ability: Fire manipulation

*(MORE INFO)*
Dislikes: Academics

Fun Fact: She holds the record for most fights won at the academy

Reactions: Ssato243

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 3544084

----------

(WHO IS SHE?) Ember is arguably the strongest proficient coming out of the academy. As her name suggests, she has a fire ability. And many opponents have succumbed to her flames.

(STATS)
Height: 5'8
Ethnicity: Chinese
Ability: Fire manipulation

*(MORE INFO)*
Dislikes: Academics

Fun Fact: She holds the record for most fights won at the academy
Who are they? Which game?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Who are they? Which game?
They are from one of two new games that haven't yet had their first releases, Number One Zero (the other one being Rebounding Life). So NOZ = Number One Zero and RL = Rebounding Life. I don't think there are game threads yet, since neither has any release yet.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes