3.80 star(s) 39 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Rebounding Life - ep1 preview #1

1716754231502.png

Here's the very first render for RL! That's right, I've finally finished the year-long prep, and I'm ready to start creating again. I'm very excited for this game, and I think you're going to really enjoy this and my other game. A lot more info coming soon!

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Rebounding Life - ep1 preview #2

1716754258745.png

Here's the second preview for RL! So far, I'm 60 out of 500 renders in, and I can do 20-30 a day, so we're like 3 weeks away from release? Maybe 4 weeks with all the post-work and animations added, etc.

Updates will be a bit longer than what you're used to, but that's only because there's at least triple the content. So instead of 20 minutes each update you'll be getting about an hour. Just way more story and characters and animations. Trying to do a lot more lewd, too, because I want to get better as a developer.

So I really hope you guys enjoy what I have coming but I think you will! More preview soon.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Dude why the hell you didn't add moans voices with sex senses and some fucked up stuff to complete the vampire vibes, like what kind of Super writing is this

In addition to all of this, Najah is a female version of Rodrigo Goes with an Arabic name and Indian heritage, how the fuck I should find her attractive

Last edited:

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Lmao Mackon and May statements doesn't even fit the lock, like he just wrote the most random BS his brain came off in the end and call it a day

Suuuuurprising another promising story just faded to black just like that in this app

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes