Mar. 15, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v1.0
===============================

Download Mod only v1.0 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0 (~350MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2379665 View attachment 2379666 View attachment 2379667 View attachment 2379668 View attachment 2379669
I don't understand what the Paragon and Renegade points are used for? Just how the storyline branches?
I came here to see what the red and blue symbols meant on the left of the choices. I figured out the points system based upon reading your screenshots. But should I just play as I would irl if faced with decisions? Do I need a certain amount of points to activate certain paths, scenes, options, etc?
Should I strive for a blend of points, or focus mainly on 1 path?
I'm mostly nice, but with a little bad. I'm nice to my 'roommates' and punched the guy in the bar. That punch is the only 'Renegade' choice that I've made so far. But I'm seeing more and more opportunities to be the "bad boy."

Jan 2, 2022
MC is half brother to all of the girls. They all have the same father. MC's mother was also mother of Valentine and Camilla.
Not exactly. MC shares a mother with Valentine and Camilla, but he has a vamp dad, and they had a human dad. The other 'sisters' are from MC's vamp dad and a vamp woman (who is not MC's mom.)

Also, I just choose to have the option of sex with everyone initially, and then can later choose to pass on scenes if I decide. But I'm a perv, and would have sex with nearly everyone in AVNs. Even the dwarves and Ogres. LOL

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I don't understand what the Paragon and Renegade points are used for? Just how the storyline branches?
I came here to see what the red and blue symbols meant on the left of the choices. I figured out the points system based upon reading your screenshots. But should I just play as I would irl if faced with decisions? Do I need a certain amount of points to activate certain paths, scenes, options, etc?
Should I strive for a blend of points, or focus mainly on 1 path?
I'm mostly nice, but with a little bad. I'm nice to my 'roommates' and punched the guy in the bar. That punch is the only 'Renegade' choice that I've made so far. But I'm seeing more and more opportunities to be the "bad boy."
Hi. Can't help here in detail, I actually didn't played the game anymore after the big change to a VN. As far as I remember the game points Renegade/Paragon itself are not that big game changer, other route variables set in these choices maybe have more impact. But someone really played it can give you probably better infos about that.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes