3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's out now officially on

As the title reads, Sun Breed has officially been released! This complete visual novel includes a gallery where you can replay all unlocked scenes, a free in-game walkthrough for unlocking those scenes if you need help, more than 30 music tracks, all lewd scenes animated with 4 beautiful love interests and even more!

The game is on sale and there's also a bundle where you can purchase all of my games at a discount! (Don't worry if you already own some of the games in the bundle, you will only be charged for the games you do not own)

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Which game do you want to play first?

I've been preparing for these games in my free time for more than a year, and I'm finally almost done, so I'll be starting development very early in May for both.

The question is, WHAT GAME DO YOU WANT TO PLAY FIRST? (Updates will be bigger so it'll take anywhere from 1 or 2 months to get an update out for one game)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1713647073917.png

NUMBER ONE ZERO plot: You are the only person in a family of world-renowned champions (basically superpowered police) and you have until the end of the year to get your powers in their recruitment program or be kicked out. On top of all that, there is a superpowered terrorist group that's causing problems all over the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REBOUNDING LIFE plot: You are a professional basketball player who suffers a career-ending injury. So, now, you have to find a new calling, and that's when your former college comes calling for you to coach their girls' basketball team. You're still trying to get used to your new life when your ex whom you impregnated during a brief separation with your wife returns to the city with your son. And that causes some tensio , obviously. Safe to say, your life is going to get a lot more hectic from here on out.

1713647084355.png

Reactions: Ssato243

kinlion87

Mar 11, 2020
What kind of ending does this game have? Can you focus on a single girl with no sex scenes with other girls or is it purely a harem game?

Mar 29, 2020
I understand the game shows completed but are there plans for a second chapter. I truly enjoyed this game and would love to see a continuation.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
NOZ: Meet Instructor Hawthorne

1713903730680.png

⭐ INSTRUCTOR HAWTHORNE⭐

(WHO IS SHE?) Emily Hawthorne is serving as your instructor in the champion program. She is a champion herself and has been for over a decade, which is where she met and become friends with your parents.

(STATS)

Height: 5'6

Weight: 126

Ethnicity: German

Ability: Cloning self

(MORE INFO)

Dislikes: Laziness

Fun Fact: She was one of your teachers back at the academy

Reactions: Ssato243

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
NOZ: Meet Phoenix

1713985834003.png

I'll be introducing all love interests as the games get ready for development early next month

----------

(WHO IS SHE?) While Ember is arguably the strongest proficient coming out of the academy, Phoenix is the argument. And just like Ember, her ability is manipulating fire.

(STATS)

Height: 5'7

Weight: 110

Ability: Fire manipulation

Ethnicity: Romanian

(MORE INFO)

Dislikes: Control

Fun Fact: Half-sister to Ember

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
NOZ: Meet Calisto

1714071822744.png

I'll be introducing all love interests as the games get ready for development early next month

----------

(WHO IS SHE?) In Champion City, the biggest thing is anything revolving around proficients and their awesome abilities, but Calisto isn't far behind. She's the city's it girl who primarily moonlights as an actor, though she does wear other hats in the entertainment industry such as singing.

(STATS)

Height: 5'5

Weight: 130

Ethnicity: Scandinavian

Ability: None

(MORE INFO)

Dislikes: Aggressive fans

Fun Fact: She's one of the city's biggest stars

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Side love interests or not? (Poll)

As a lot of you know, I'm in the process of preparing for my new games , and I'm thinking of adding SIDE EPISODES that feature side characters/side love interests, such as these news broadcaster twins for Number One Zero. The side episodes would be optional in the main menu and not be a part of the main story, and mostly be comedic and have more sexual content than actual plot/story.

But I am already doing a lot of main love interests, so what do you guys think?

1714154124959.png

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
NOZ: Meet Instructor Hawthorne

View attachment 3568633

⭐ INSTRUCTOR HAWTHORNE⭐

(WHO IS SHE?) Emily Hawthorne is serving as your instructor in the champion program. She is a champion herself and has been for over a decade, which is where she met and become friends with your parents.

(STATS)

Weight: 126

Ethnicity: German

Ability: Cloning self

(MORE INFO)

Dislikes: Laziness

Fun Fact: She was one of your teachers back at the academy
Looks like kendra's (Artemis) mom.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
NOZ: Meet Lauren

1714250844745.png

----------

(WHO IS SHE?) Not a lot is known about Lauren with her only having received her ability in recent years. She actually bypassed the academy and was recruited right into the champion program because of her potential.

(STATS)

Height: 5'5

Weight: 116

Ethnicity: Jamaican

Ability: Stone skin

(MORE INFO)

Dislikes: Normals

Fun Fact: Her ability is hardening her skin with a rock-like substance, though it is not rock

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
RL: Meet Nasira

1714327564784.png

I'll be introducing all love interests as the games get ready for development early next month. Now that we're done with NOZ, it's time for RL!

----------

(WHO IS SHE?) This is your wife Nasira. Your marriage has had its ups and downs because of your tryst during a brief separation that resulted in another woman getting pregnant. And that same woman has returned to your small town, so it's safe to say your life is about to get a lot more chaotic.

(STATS)

Weight: 112

Ethnicity: Sri Lankan

(MORE INFO)

Dislikes: Unorganization

Fun Fact: You married while still in college, despite her parents' protests

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes