3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SunBreed-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 1273805

Dec. 11, 2023
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.11

Download Mod only v0.11 (~1MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.11 (~250MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2379665 View attachment 2379666 View attachment 2379667 View attachment 2379668 View attachment 2379669
The android ports don't work. Tried both links. Game installed fine but shuts down almost immediately after opening. I closed it down completely and restarted (as per the suggestion) but still shuts down. May try the windows link...but not yet.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
View attachment 1273805

Dec. 11, 2023
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.11

Download Mod only v0.11 (~1MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.11 (~250MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2379665 View attachment 2379666 View attachment 2379667 View attachment 2379668 View attachment 2379669
thanks

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I started from the beginning again . Is anybody else getting the sex scenes in place of some regular pics? Just a question.
Yes... So far two three four spots of out of place images happened to me. First image happens when MC is talking to his human sis who is making breakfast kisses MC's forehead, and the second happens when MC is sent to wake up the other human sister. And another when MC is out side the bar, and his vamp sisters confront him. And when MC was teaching self defense with the human sisters.

(There was no mod installed at the time, as well I deleted all my past saves to start a new playthrough as well. And also changed the original textbox, as I didn't like the red one used.)

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well I'm done with this one, just Follow the Leader left to see how that pans out.

The more they go on, the more I'm convinced that superwriter (along with neverlucky) have joined PTOLEMY's dev team...similar dreary boring, long ass-winded dialogue, similar ridiculous plots, same dreary bad writing...same usual unbelievable bad endings with loose ends...

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Lol just started the game up do you want to use the ingame walkthrough "oh cool sure" next message just says enter patreon code to unlock this feature.
No meantion of needing said code when asked if I wanted to turn on the walkthrough.
Not a massive deal but still a bit dickish.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Lol just started the game up do you want to use the ingame walkthrough "oh cool sure" next message just says enter patreon code to unlock this feature.
No meantion of needing said code when asked if I wanted to turn on the walkthrough.
Not a massive deal but still a bit dickish.
Well, there are three ways around that...Subbing to the developer (support SW work), or using the updated KoGa3 walk through that was recently released, or use the 0x52_URM tool... (alt m) to bring up the search function, and type in "walk" and find and enable the in game walk through, from false to true. BUT important, say no to enabling the in game walk through when you are first get Patreon pw request. Then make the changes while in game play, as well click on the walk through text with in the quick menu to enable the wt.)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Well, there are three ways around that...Subbing to the developer (support SW work), or using the updated KoGa3 walk through that was recently released, or use the 0x52_URM tool... (alt m) to bring up the search function, and type in "walk" and find and enable the in game walk through, from false to true. BUT important, say no to enabling the in game walk through when you are first get Patreon pw request. Then make the changes while in game play, as well click on the walk through text with in the quick menu to enable the wt.)
I appriciate the indepth reply but more then really wanting the walktrough I just thought the way the dev went about trying to get more patreons was a bit rough. Want this thing turned on? Yes? Sike give me money first lol.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well I'm done with this one, just Follow the Leader left to see how that pans out.

The more they go on, the more I'm convinced that superwriter (along with neverlucky) have joined PTOLEMY's dev team...similar dreary boring, long ass-winded dialogue, similar ridiculous plots, same dreary bad writing...same usual unbelievable bad endings with loose ends...
Well, both games are pretty much done, one more update for each, and moving on to 2 new games, they are already posted tons of preview images for them.

Hey, guys! As you all know, I finished writing the last remaining updates for SB and FtL Not that long ago, but as I'm going to the script of SB, I don't really like how the endings are - too similar.

So, I'm adding more content to make the light and dark path more different, and have exclusive content to each. Another update or two for each path, so sorry about the small wait.

But the stuff I'm adding, I think you'll really like and feel like you have a little more control. Update you again soon!

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
dont know if you have the same error but for me the sex scene with najah in the woods during the camping didnt show the right images... i found a solution for this by changing the game data (the images for the scenes were there, just labeled incorrectly) instead of f48... it was e48. If you have the same problem go into the game files look for the file u6.rpy and open it press ctrl + f search for e48 and change the following scenes to f481ST, f48WIDE, f48BOTTOM and f48SIDE

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes