3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The android port is broken, I think. Have tried this twice but the game crashes just after starting.
Hi. Just checked it again on my two devices, but there the port is working. Can only give the advice (if not already done) to uninstall and re-install it again. Also you must give the permisson on the first game start.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Good game so far. I'm enjoying it. Was surprised by the cameo by Sharon from rebirth although I'm now totally confused about the different breeds/races of vampires.
Fareeda is a Bad Bitch and I mean that in a good way.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Well update 10 was honestly dogshit.

Are we supposed to believe that he got high for 5 minutes and suddenly had an epiphany, and now he's all good?

Are we supposed to believe that being humiliated in front of your girls won't lead to an eternity of resentment?
Are we supposed to think that the clan leader believes that antagonizing someone as strong as a vampire but that also can walk in the sun is a great idea?
That whole stunt just seemed stupid.

It really feels like the dev is over writing this story and just wants to churn out an ending ASAP.

Jun 21, 2023
Game started out well but the quality is now downward spiral.
MC was supposed to smart competent guy. But he he ends up in a stupid situation with the clan leader. He knows she's unpredictable bitch as it was mentioned by others few times but still end up bringing val and cam into that mess. Chakrabrti grabbed val by hair and all he did was beg for mercy. This was stupid as hell.
Relationship is also kinda bland. There's no feel to it. One day decided for marriage them boom sex and boom everyone goes their way. Sex scene are also bland. There's almost no feel to it.
Sisters we're protrayed as sweet and innocent but now we hear they mc got sloppy 5th? 8th? 10 th?
Super writter was a competent writer before. But now seems his story are becoming sub par to say the least.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well update 10 was honestly dogshit.

Are we supposed to believe that he got high for 5 minutes and suddenly had an epiphany, and now he's all good?

Are we supposed to believe that being humiliated in front of your girls won't lead to an eternity of resentment?
Are we supposed to think that the clan leader believes that antagonizing someone as strong as a vampire but that also can walk in the sun is a great idea?
That whole stunt just seemed stupid.

It really feels like the dev is over writing this story and just wants to churn out an ending ASAP.
Game started out well but the quality is now downward spiral.
MC was supposed to smart competent guy. But he he ends up in a stupid situation with the clan leader. He knows she's unpredictable bitch as it was mentioned by others few times but still end up bringing val and cam into that mess. Chakrabrti grabbed val by hair and all he did was beg for mercy. This was stupid as hell.
Relationship is also kinda bland. There's no feel to it. One day decided for marriage them boom sex and boom everyone goes their way. Sex scene are also bland. There's almost no feel to it.
Sisters we're protrayed as sweet and innocent but now we hear they mc got sloppy 5th? 8th? 10 th?
Super writter was a competent writer before. But now seems his story are becoming sub par to say the least.
Well, you guys are talking about a dev who constantly rewites their games. They take a great game, rewrite it, change the MC, rewrite again, remove amazing scenes, because they want a character for supposedly another game, then rewrite the game again and finally slaps the 'Complete' tag on it. SuperWriter is a great dev, he just needs to stop overthinking things. Just my 2cents.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10 + WT Unlocked

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 230 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Mar 22, 2020
I'm now getting the crash during the shower scene. I've tried to save just before crash, but even loading that it crashes and exits to desktop before I can click on the "finish" button.
Memory error?
I also have a good spec laptop with plenty memory, I even changed it to use the dedicated gfx chip and it still crashes straight to desktop.
I'm guessing there is no fix for this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/U4.rpy", line 2029, in script
    menu U4_anim2:
  File "game/U4.rpy", line 2029, in script
    menu U4_anim2:
MemoryError:

Apr 5, 2023
View attachment 2869127

Overview:
Life has been tough for you as a half vampire. First, your human mother and vampire male caretaker are killed when you're still fairly young. But it brings you closer to the human sisters Valentine and Camilla who have been your friends since you learned how to walk. Especially with the two girls losing their own mother not long after yours.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-04
Release Date: 2023-08-27
Developer: SuperWriter - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Other Games: Secret Summer - Hunger for Chaos - Picture Perfect - Follow the Leader
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

v0.6 Revamped: You must restart a new game because of the choices you have to select from the start. OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android
(v0.6 revamped): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Multi Mod*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 979723 View attachment 979717 View attachment 979716 View attachment 979719 View attachment 979715 View attachment 979724 View attachment 979721 View attachment 979720 View attachment 979718
Did the Dev Connected the game with "Rebirth" screenshot0002.png

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes