3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, first time trying this one, I quite like supers other stuff....however, just hit the point of the 'crossover'.....sorry, but utter shit. Rebirth is firmly rooted and developed from the very complex lore of the Masquerade...now we have diff types of vamps in the same world. Seriously...serious fuck up imo...so jarringly out of place and no idea what LikesBlondes was thinking allowing this.

Just my 2cents. Other than that, is so so, so far, will see how the rest goes.

May 27, 2017
I don't know about this Dev's games, both Sun Breed and Follow the Leader ruin your old saves so you have to start over, even if you never used a mod on them. Plus each game continuously crashes during lewd scenes, just the lewd scenes not anything else but as soon as you enter in to a lewd scene the games crash. Super frustrating, that's what the dev should rename themselves, SuperFrustrating instead of SuperWriter.
Does anybody have a fix for the constant crashing during the shower scene?
I havent found anything yet, been stuck all week. it has to be some code the dev uses because it also happens in follow the leader, it seems to crash when a scene ends with a large selection screen as I am stuck on both games at the end of a scene that has 5 options plus a finish option. The only thing I can think of is downloading a save file then skipping the freeze point but I havent tried it yet
I had the same problem of it crashing at that scene. In my case stopping too long on the page caused the crash. My workaround was to save the game right before that scene, exit out, reload the game and load that save. For whatever reason, it progressed. In my case I found that the CPU usage steadily increased on that page causing the game to completely exit out to the desktop. After the reload it no longer happened.
Had the same crashing issue during the shower scene. Saw the traceback.txt and it said "Out of Memory", which is insane because I have 32 GB of RAM, on a fairly high-spec gaming laptop. But the traceback also mentioned "U4_anim1", so I made a guess this was related to the animation being poorly coded into the game. I went into the "game" folder, then "anim", and deleted the animations for the shower scene, et voila, no more crashing!

SuperWriter's games never used to have animations, only recently have they been adding them in their games. Personally, I think animations are not necessary here, because their games are more story-focused, and have comparatively fewer and shorter lewd scenes; and rendering animations only adds more development time. I guess this is just inexperience in coding-in animations properly to the game, causing crashes in some systems.

Edit: Had the same issue in the forest scene with Najah, and deleting the animations again did stop the crashing. As a precautionary measure, I just nuked all the animations. -_-

Last edited:

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Had the same crashing issue during the shower scene. Saw the traceback.txt and it said "Out of Memory", which is insane because I have 32 GB of RAM, on a fairly high-spec gaming laptop. But the traceback also mentioned "U4_anim1", so I made a guess this was related to the animation being poorly coded into the game. I went into the "game" folder, then "anim", and deleted the animations for the shower scene, et voila, no more crashing!

SuperWriter's games never used to have animations, only recently have they been adding them in their games. Personally, I think animations are not necessary here, because their games are more story-focused, and have comparatively fewer and shorter lewd scenes; and rendering animations only adds more development time. I guess this is just inexperience in coding-in animations properly to the game, causing crashes in some systems.

Edit: Had the same issue in the forest scene with Najah, and deleting the animations again did stop the crashing. As a precautionary measure, I just nuked all the animations. -_-
it's gotta be something else, I am hardly using any resources for the game during the animations and I have a crap ton of othe stuff open

edit: I guess a laptop 3070 helps but still... shoukld be good for your gaming laptop
SUN.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

tonypiow

Jun 13, 2020

I deleted the file 'd1801ST' from the 'anim' folder, that seems to have fixed the problem.

Reactions: Dr.XxL
Mar 29, 2021
A bit out of nowhere, the Steam page of the game is up and it's expected to be released for the next year: :cool:

• Yay, new update!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9 + WT enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 219 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.01+ WT enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 219 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
If you had trouble with the quick menu not showing up (and that means the walkthrough button was missing too) download this update.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
There is a line that says "Indeed. Being that we are a feces of substantial nature, we are given more freedom." Is it supposed to be faces perhaps? I had a good laugh at this.

Cornholio231

Sep 7, 2020

Thank you for sharing this! I did what you suggested and was able to continue the game :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sun Breed [v0.10] [SuperWriter]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Well, first time trying this one, I quite like supers other stuff....however, just hit the point of the 'crossover'.....sorry, but utter shit. Rebirth is firmly rooted and developed from the very complex lore of the Masquerade...now we have diff types of vamps in the same world. Seriously...serious fuck up imo...so jarringly out of place and no idea what LikesBlondes was thinking allowing this.

Just my 2cents. Other than that, is so so, so far, will see how the rest goes.
I'm so glad I read this before downloading.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SunBreed-0.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 1273805

Sept. 4, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.10

Download Mod only v0.10 (~1MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.10 (~278MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2379665 View attachment 2379666 View attachment 2379667 View attachment 2379668 View attachment 2379669
The android port is broken, I think. Have tried this twice but the game crashes just after starting.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes