3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
my game keeps crashing during the shower scene, I had to reset my game because saves dont work and when I get to the shower scene i can watch the first couple animations until the view from below and game just closes. no error message or anything just gone. I am on windows and i jumped on some other VNs to see if it is my PC and no issues so I am not sure what is causing this. I have the multi mod installed so leaning towards that but will have to download a clean copy and see what happens

Last edited:
Reactions: rai1230 and Dr.XxL

sutiban

Sep 8, 2021
my game keeps crashing during the shower scene, I had to reset my game because saves dont work and when I get to the shower scene i can watch the first couple animations until the view from below and game just closes. no error message or anything just gone. I am on windows and i jumped on some other VNs to see if it is my PC and no issues so I am not sure what is causing this. I have the multi mod installed so leaning towards that but will have to download a clean copy and see what happens
It still happens even without the multimod installed.

Reactions: Jimmy_Jam

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
It still happens even without the multimod installed.
well damn I was just about to redownload it but guess I will just wait until the next update and hopefully it will run better. I am surprised because I know this update dropped weeks ago on patreon so you would think it would run good.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
well damn I was just about to redownload it but guess I will just wait until the next update and hopefully it will run better. I am surprised because I know this update dropped weeks ago on patreon so you would think it would run good.
that the update is available for weeks would only mean something if the dev wouldn't be impervious to feedback

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’m trying to play the game using an old save from version 0.8 but it seems not to be working and a quick question as well. There’s an incest tag for this game is there actual incest or not, because if there’s not then the tag should be removed

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
I’m trying to play the game using an old save from version 0.8 but it seems not to be working and a quick question as well. There’s an incest tag for this game is there actual incest or not, because if there’s not then the tag should be removed
I mean you mess your vamp sisters within the first 15mins of playing so I would say yes and as for the update not working yes it seems old saves are jacked so ya need to restart but even then I cant get past the shower scene with the vamp sister

Reactions: Dr.XxL

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow, great update, Loved every Minute of it, Kudos SuperWriter thank you for this great story,
I had Issues with Old Save but It was to expect since in the Changelog states that the UI was tweaked, after starting a new game all run like a charm, (also with Mod) looking the sex scenes with Camille and Valentine and their attieres great
Kudos ! keep up your great work!

Reactions: EJW

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Great story so far oddly enough looking for ts in just this genre and situation. You have sated the thirst !!!

.........And HOT Indian vampores.....
clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Reactions: Zang

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I love the characters the story and the game but the way Camilla talks is ridiculous. I understand trying to contrast between how the sisters speak but it is waaaay over the top. It's way to much. She is obviously intelligent, it's difficult to believe she would be so dumb when talking to vampires.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
awesome .. about time i get the other sisters .... and ahh ... oops i think i should have asked 1st ...... well shit happens ..... :love::LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
just started playing yesterdays update, and I got to say, its nice to see the chr's Sharon and Andrew here in this story

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I would have to start from beginning since it been quite some time and I decided to wait few update after Superwriter place this on hold.

I did recall Superwriter was not please how this story was been developed and wanted to walk away from the type of VN structure. I was please that he decided to put this VN on hold while he lighten up his VN loads by focusing on the others to be completed before returning back to this VN. I am sure he cannot wait until he complete this VN.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
was happy when he decided to return to this i like the concept and remembered likeing it before but wish there where choices to avoid the lesbian/bi shit probably wont continue this

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes