3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Me: *reads the thread about the LIs and how they were seeing dudes while supposedly dedicating all their time to MC*

also me: *reads the post by the Counselor who told how it works IRL*

Also also me: *knows what pair-bonding is and how it doesn't work after multiple partners*

Conclusion about the LIs:
(who sleep in the same bed as another man, sometimes with their tits out... while they were dating another guy... hoe behavior)

View attachment 2583562
I just got to that part and it is so retarded, game was mediocre anyway but that bonus disappointment just made me drop it altogether. stupid shit trying to be rEalIStIC while having incest, vampires and shit lmao.
I wonder if mc could smell the cum when the girls came to sleep with him after getting fucked by their boyfriends LMAO. Thats weird as fuck. Way to cheapen that bond between them as well if they were getting their needs filled by some other guy and just came to sleep with mc out of pity I guess?
Turns out they had A LOT of free time to have multiple partners while they were supposedly trying desperatly to find a cure xd. I guess a good fuck helps with research. Garbage.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Me: *reads the thread about the LIs and how they were seeing dudes while supposedly dedicating all their time to MC*

also me: *reads the post by the Counselor who told how it works IRL*

Also also me: *knows what pair-bonding is and how it doesn't work after multiple partners*

Conclusion about the LIs:
(who sleep in the same bed as another man, sometimes with their tits out... while they were dating another guy... hoe behavior)

View attachment 2583562
I just got to that part and it is so retarded, game was mediocre anyway but that bonus disappointment just made me drop it altogether. stupid shit trying to be rEalIStIC while having incest, vampires and shit lmao.
I wonder if mc could smell the cum when the girls came to sleep with him after getting fucked by their boyfriends LMAO. Thats weird as fuck. Way to cheapen that bond between them as well if they were getting their needs filled by some other guy and just came to sleep with mc out of pity I guess?
Turns out they had A LOT of free time to have multiple partners while they were supposedly trying desperatly to find a cure xd. I guess a good fuck helps with research. Garbage.
Agreed guys, even before that it really confused me and made me wonder if this is even the same dev? Seriously inconsistent with their earlier behaviour and then trying to 'normalize' or explain the behaviour as realistic is just completely insane and shows a strange way of thinking. I mean compared to previous games where the older girls were still virgins yet just as attractive, what was the rational their then? Why are can you make them virgins and consistent with their behaviour yet not these girls? Even the vampire sisters (which I had discussed earlier with the dev when he was active) could have been virgins and had their first time with the MC as it was still consistent with their behaviour. I even explained to the dev that it all depends on how these beings percieve time and in most lore (but not all) vampire females take their partners seriously. There was even an example I gave where this light novel there was a vampire princess that was 2000 years old who fell in love with a guy who got sent to her world and she gave her first time to him. The age didn't matter for the above reasons and being immortal she had no problem waiting for someone she truly loved.

The whole thing just left a bad taste and even weirder direction in terms of the characters and their interactions/rational.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us have the spoilers, then ...

Sun Breed .10 - Update When?! #1
Hey, my fellow miscreants. Time to start winding down for another update of Sun Breed. So soon already?! I wasn't kidding when I said I had finished all of the writing and could focus only on the renders now, so that cuts out HALF of the production time.

Now that we have all of our girls (if you're on the harem route) It's time to get back to the main story and figure out what the hell is going on with the Beast. It's going to be a very good update as we get deeper until the investigation.

I will have preview pics very soon for you all.
1692283559010.png
SB .10 PREVIEW PIC #1: Fareeda
In the 10th update of Sun Breed, we're going to be meeting Aditi's and Najah's mother Fareeda for her help because of certain events that transpire.

Fareeda may be their mother, but she's also the clan leader who's known for her cold ruthlessness. Still, they need her help. Nothing could go wrong, right?

1692283593145.png

Sun Breed 0.10 Preview Pic #2
There are a lot of serious moments in this update, but we have some sweet and intimate moments too, like with our lovely redhead Valentine. Update should be out this week, so not too much longer!

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
it's nice to see previews of 0.10 but before we get that how about we get 0.09 first.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
it's nice to see previews of 0.10 but before we get that how about we get 0.09 first.
I believe that the developer will release 0.09 to public when 0.10 becomes available to the donors. I been seen that happening to other developers on their own VN. Which would be acceptable in my opinion.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I believe that the developer will release 0.09 to public when 0.10 becomes available to the donors. I been seen that happening to other developers on their own VN. Which would be acceptable in my opinion.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
SuperWriter does not public releases

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
well after the devs hissy fit, general anticipation was greatly diminished, so its no wonder nobody is invested enough to getting the update for 0.9 on here.

Reactions: _baka_

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
What hissy fit ? what are you talking about?
The dev deleted his account after he got attacked here some time ago. In the meantime he has made a new account, but is not that active as before. Actually posts like your quoted one are the reason why quite some devs left and game patrons/subs don't leak games anymore on F95zone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
J.R. Yeah I know I'm a SW Fan and played his other VN's Secret Summer and Follow the Leader, and It was somtimes Heartbreaking what happend in the thread, It is like he is been targeted by certian group.

Reactions: J.R.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a game where the vamp babes are posessive to the point of murder.
This is a game where the house mates are religious about the health of MC.
It was somtimes Heartbreaking what happend in the thread
virgin hunters
This game has a deffinitive story of a close knit and very recluse and deliberately self outcast
household.

Talking about it pretty much dismissive and in tales of some illusory adventures somewhere else, with someone else,
this is breaking the immersion and possibly alienating all the good faith players had in engrossing themselves into the lore, because dismissing the whole point of the game is disheartening: being excruciatingly private and deliberately hidden somewhere removed from most humanity and vampire clans, because they all wanna get a piece of MC and, by affiliation, of his babes.

Last edited:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
There was a point in time when SuperWriter wasn't happy with the way he had deployed this story and stopped production. He had even talked about abandoning it. I'm thankful he didn't, because while I've enjoyed his other works, this one to me is by far the most interesting and diverse. He's also been through a lot in the last few years (Hurricane hit his area and wiped out some infrastructure - power, cell/phone service, internet; Covid isolation; and sarcastic, toxic and borderline racist attacks on him as a person, not relating to his works). I understand why he left and don't blame him. I was actually surprised he came back and chooses to interact on occasion. If updates make their way here, great. If not, I can wait and pick them up off one of the online systems that sell it. He's been very productive and consistent with content delivery, and I think he deserves a little bit more written support than he's been getting. If you find his style not to your liking, move along... Don't be a Choad.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sun Breed [v0.9] [SuperWriter]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes