3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I have to say when I came across the 'cursed paragraph' spoken by red/pink that has so many fragile ego's bruised I literally said out loud 'that's what all the fuss is about ?'
.....SMH.......but whatever lol
This being a Superwriter game and the way the human sisters have been portrayed up till now it isn't a surprise some thought they were virgins. People hate being blindsided and same goes for TMI. Enough to change a 5 star review to 1 star:rolleyes:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Super writer confi

SuperWriter confirmed that their ex Boyfriends will play a bigger role in the future. MC knew that they fucked others, he is a half vampire, he could smell it everywhere while they slept together in the same bed
I can guarantee if said ex boyfriends ever appear it will just be another point of contention for the sake of the story, ie: ex bf's see girls again and want to reunite ....girls don't want this, tell guys so, guys can't get it and MC needs to make it clear.

Do u really think the girls would ever desire anyone else after this point? Or a bigger point: even if they wanted to...would Aditi or Najah allow them to socialize with anyone besides MC?...answer is no bc union plans. Our girls are safe, we may not have been the first to touch them, but bet we'll be the last >;D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Are they the personal blood dolls Najah won in the Dominion?
Nahh I was just kiding, maybe it Sliped ,but I didn't read a confirmation about the exboyfriends from SW (he hates NTR)
I my personal opinion is that the User which said it, was more expresing a fear than a fact, anyway we have to read the rest to find out so Halelujah !! let's wait with exitement for the next Update !
they win Vip access to a Bloodbank by the way,
What I suspect is that Valentine and Camilla want to be turned if the story continues, but that is a wild guess and more of a wish expressed from my side.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Nahh I was just kiding, maybe it Sliped ,but I didn't read a confirmation about the exboyfriends from SW (he hates NTR)
I my personal opinion is that the User which said it, was more expresing a fear than a fact, anyway we have to read the rest to find out so Halelujah !! let's wait with exitement for the next Update !
they win Vip access to a Bloodbank by the way,
What I suspect is that Valentine and Camilla want to be turned if the story continues, but that is a wild guess and more of a wish expressed from my side.
I don't think Val and Mila wants to get turned considering the bloodthirst-suppressing serum they work on.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I don't think Val and Mila wants to get turned considering the bloodthirst-suppressing serum they work on.
I think another user brought up a good point about pink & red and their serum work being about the further side affects of the 'thirst' from the mysterious monster's bite not necessarily an attempt to cure him of being part vampire, BUT exactly what they're doing could be clarified by SuperWriter ?
;)

I think Val & Mila would initially reject the idea of becoming vampires but after more time getting to know Aditi & Najah and realizing they could be whatever & act however they wanted to as vampires AND realizing they'd eventually grow old and die without MC maybe they'd reconsider?
*crosses fingers* :LOL:

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
I think another user brought up a good point about pink & red and their serum work being about the further side affects of the 'thirst' from the mysterious monster's bite not necessarily an attempt to cure him of being part vampire, BUT exactly what they're doing could be clarified by SuperWriter ?
;)

I think Val & Mila would initially reject the idea of becoming vampires but after more time getting to know Aditi & Najah and realizing they could be whatever & act however they wanted to as vampires AND realizing they'd eventually grow old and die without MC maybe they'd reconsider?
*crosses fingers* :LOL:
ill help you with this since it was my post your are referencing, especially now that i see SUPER liked my previous post. You are correct. again, after having to replay through the whole game again due to save issues, again on my end for some reason, it is indeed stated that the MC was/is afraid of turning into the beast, OBVI, it seems after it happened and he reconnected with the human sisters he was scared of how much his thirst had increased or at least thats what i can glean from the wording. so he told that he wouldnt be their brotehr anymore, etc etc, the girls promised to cure him of his increased hunger that was/is caused by the beast attack. NOT CURE HIM OF BEING A VAMP. They know they cant cure his vampirism, they just want to curb or cure his increased thirst caused by the bite from the beast

to the point of turning val and mila, i don't really think aditi or najah would really allow it. Remember when they were explaining how offspring come about and how much it matters in their clan to have powerful vamp offspring be it pregnancy or turned. An offspring from a pregnancy would have retained mroe of the clan's power that way. compared to turning a human, its not necessarily a given that theyd be strong vamps if turned. IF najah and aditit did relent, i believe it would have to be them who turned val and Mila due to them being full Chakrabarti clan vampires and therefor have a better chance at making val and Mila vampires worthy of being chakrabarti clan vampires.

now, this is all to say that i desperately hope for the outcome of them being turned, its the romantic in me, but itd have to be warranted, not just for the sake of staying together. hell, it might even have to be given that they are turned in order to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 2, 2022
ill help you with this since it was my post your are referencing, especially now that i see SUPER liked my previous post. You are correct. again, after having to replay through the whole game again due to save issues, again on my end for some reason, it is indeed stated that the MC was/is afraid of turning into the beast, OBVI, it seems after it happened and he reconnected with the human sisters he was scared of how much his thirst had increased or at least thats what i can glean from the wording. so he told that he wouldnt be their brotehr anymore, etc etc, the girls promised to cure him of his increased hunger that was/is caused by the beast attack. NOT CURE HIM OF BEING A VAMP. They know they cant cure his vampirism, they just want to curb or cure his increased thirst caused by the bite from the beast

to the point of turning val and mila, i don't really think aditi or najah would really allow it. Remember when they were explaining how offspring come about and how much it matters in their clan to have powerful vamp offspring be it pregnancy or turned. An offspring from a pregnancy would have retained mroe of the clan's power that way. compared to turning a human, its not necessarily a given that theyd be strong vamps if turned. IF najah and aditit did relent, i believe it would have to be them who turned val and Mila due to them being full Chakrabarti clan vampires and therefor have a better chance at making val and Mila vampires worthy of being chakrabarti clan vampires.

now, this is all to say that i desperately hope for the outcome of them being turned, its the romantic in me, but itd have to be warranted, not just for the sake of staying together. hell, it might even have to be given that they are turned in order to
You WILL have the option of turning Pink and Red into vampires. I am obviously a romantic by the vanilla nature of my games, so I like the idea of everyone being together forever. =]

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
You WILL have the option of turning Pink and Red into vampires. I am obviously a romantic by the vanilla nature of my games, so I like the idea of everyone being together forever. =]
you are making this up, dude .. this ain't the twilight saga.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

I can see any of these paths happening and I agree about the girls being turned...I would like that for the sake of all 5 having a 'happily ever after' & I think there could be some anecdotal fun with pink & red as vamps. I'm also ok with them Not turning as it's not like the story would go for so long we'd need to worry about their aging beyond youthful hotness.

Jul 2, 2022
Great vampire story, i'm liking all the characters.
I'm also really liking the sharon and andrew crossover SuperWriter.

May i ask what base character was used for sharon? As i wish to buy her on Daz Store.

Kind Regards.
Hey, glad you're enjoying the game. Unfortunately, it's not my character to give away, as I had to get permission to use. But you can join Ptolemy's server who works on Rebirth with LikesBlondes, and ask Ptolemy there for it. Just tag him and he'll answer. Or DM him.

Reactions: MrBenny

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
Hey, glad you're enjoying the game. Unfortunately, it's not my character to give away, as I had to get permission to use. But you can join Ptolemy's server who works on Rebirth with LikesBlondes, and ask Ptolemy there for it. Just tag him and he'll answer. Or DM him.

I noticed on your andrew character you used the wrong sunglasses, Here are the correct ones which i found on Daz store. I hope this helps you for any future cameo appearances for rebirth.

Kind Regards.

Eyewear Pack 2.0 - Trilogy

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8 Built in walkthrough enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 174 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am VERY glad we have the option of changing the TITLES of the characters, which I normally just choose whatever their names are SINCE more VNs like to ONLY use their titles, the bas or default names are just ridiculous...MALE Chartaker and FEMALE Charetaker..those were the best they could come up with?
OH, I know a good one, "Hey there Landlady's-Husband's-University Roommate's-Second Cousin's-Exwifes-Best Friends-CAT, how have you BEEN?"

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
2023-02-26 23_42_13-A Ren'Py Game.png I LOVE cross-referencing other great games in like-minded projects!
In THIS frame we see 2 characters from one of my FAVORITE projects "Reborn" (seriously why are you not looking that up NOW instead of even reading the rest of this compliment???)
Anywho, Sharon, and Andrew, both referenced, including their own specifications of them not being like THIS crew, how they aren't breathing etc etc.
See things like THIS here scene that promotes GREAT works of art, and how I stumble upon new sources of JOY!

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Could someone please explain how the routes work? I understand there are paragon and renegade points, but do they lead to substantially different routes? Furthermore, early on you are asked whether you are in a pre-existing relationship with Adita and Najah, which is flagged as a paragon option, while saying you aren't is flagged as a neutral option. Does this mean that on a renegade playthrough you are intended to romance them later? To get the most content should you always be choosing the choice which gives points, if the alternative is neutral? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I don't want to be overly critical, but so far I'm finding it really frustrating how the mc is withholding so many secrets from his sisters. He holds secrets from his vampire sisters even if they are in the "marriage times 1,000" relationship, and he withholds so many secrets from his human sisters that it feels like he doesn't trust them for no reason. Does this change later in the story?

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

Interesting... Well for me, it would make better sense if MC sire's them instead...as their blood bond should be with him, he's their love interest.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes