3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I worked on a college campus as a psychological and trauma counselor I had students I worked with that were in medical school. People who didn’t live with two other people and didn’t spend time devoted to finding a cure for a rare genetic problem. And their biggest problem is lack of time for relationships at all, let alone multiple relationships. The idea that the sister isn’t a virgin for realistic reasons is to me odd. Especially because the two vampires already aren’t virgins. No one would assume that two vampires in the sixties and seventies would be virgins and yet we loved them as characters. Having work at a university, having students tell me their deepest secrets and issues, I can tell you that it would be very common for medical students to be virgins, especially if they have part time jobs (such as working after hours on a rare cure for a unique illness) or roommates (let alone if they shared a bed with those roommates or were siblings).

Why couldn’t half of the harem just *be* virgins? Especially since they were in medical school, devoting to finding a cure for their brother, and living with him, sleeping in the same bed, even watching moves with their boobs hanging out… maybe the MC hadn't seen them as possible sexual partner until the game started but it would have been *very easy* to just say they always saw him that way.

It isn't about her not being a virgin really. It's about the sudden drop of too much information. If the game started and there was a line over breakfast where the MC asked, "Hey you haven't talked about Greg (or whatever guy's name) in a while." And then say says, "Oh we broke up, he said it was weird that I lived with you, and I had missed a few dates because of working on your cure so he gave me an ultimatum either you or him, it was easy to kick him to the curb." And then later when it comes up in the conversation with the vampire girls she says, "Oh I had a boyfriend, but it didn't work out."

An exchange like that keeps it ambiguous too, did they have sex? Maybe, maybe not, now players can decide, and you get your, "Realism," in a fantasy vampire game. Which already breaks from vampire lore in order to have the two vampire sisters be loyal when in most vampire lore they wouldn't be. These aren't real people, they don't need to have "had a life," they are fabrications, you could have just fabricated a virgin... you *literally* fabricated virgins in Follow the Leader for the MC.

I just started this game last night after playing Follow the Leader. I'll keep playing too, because this isn't enough for me to drop the game and I can hope you change your mind and just remove that line that adds nothing to the story and only takes away from her character. You already apparently removed a whole shower scene because you felt it didn't fit, this line doesn't fit, and it is even easier to remove or change. Just have her say, "Oh no, I'm a virgin, never really had time for a serious relationship with medical school and looking for a cure and living with my brother and sister... and of course I'm not going to hook up with random guys, I know too much about health to risk getting some VD from some bar jumper." That would be something realistic for a medical student to say... just FYI, again coming from a guy who work with college students for about 20 years.

Again, I'll keep playing, but it *is* annoying. I'm not here for "realism" in a vampire game, especially when it isn't even realistic, because there is *nothing* unrealistic about a girl in her early twenties being a virgin. Especially given her living conditions and the events in her life.

Sorry for the rant, it's just keep coming up, seems like every game now is either dropping in random shit content or TMI or making every love interest bisexual at the drop of a hat... It's hard to find games that just stick to being a harem. Harem should be the easiest thing in the world to make. One guy, more than two girls, they are loyal to him and don't do stuff together without his approval, and they don't talk about other guys they fucked in the past. Super easy. But again, I digress, sorry for the rant.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
while I like this game, defining the relationships between MC, Val, and Cam is difficult because of how you would share the same female caretaker. for example, MC and them can't have the same mother or they would also be half-vampires and stepmom wouldn't work since we see Val and Cam's parents are still together. female caretaker doesn't work either since it seems pointless for her to be buried with MC's father who was a vampire while she was human. dev, is there any way to fix this in the future?
It's pretty straight forward. MC, Val and Cam can share a human mother. That mother after having Cam and Val (who are older than Mc) married the vampire guy who was MC's father. Making the MC, Val and Cam half siblings, same mom, different dad. The Vampire sisters are the opposite. They have the same father as MC but different mothers. To single parents got married and had the MC as their son. So, their daughters all became his sisters. The two vampires are step-siters to the two human sisters.

Mom - Already had Val and Cam with another guy.
Dad - Already had Najah and Aditi with other women.
Mom and Dad - Have MC after getting together.

Jul 2, 2022
I worked on a college campus as a psychological and trauma counselor I had students I worked with that were in medical school. People who didn’t live with two other people and didn’t spend time devoted to finding a cure for a rare genetic problem. And their biggest problem is lack of time for relationships at all, let alone multiple relationships. The idea that the sister isn’t a virgin for realistic reasons is to me odd. Especially because the two vampires already aren’t virgins. No one would assume that two vampires in the sixties and seventies would be virgins and yet we loved them as characters. Having work at a university, having students tell me their deepest secrets and issues, I can tell you that it would be very common for medical students to be virgins, especially if they have part time jobs (such as working after hours on a rare cure for a unique illness) or roommates (let alone if they shared a bed with those roommates or were siblings).

Why couldn’t half of the harem just *be* virgins? Especially since they were in medical school, devoting to finding a cure for their brother, and living with him, sleeping in the same bed, even watching moves with their boobs hanging out… maybe the MC hadn't seen them as possible sexual partner until the game started but it would have been *very easy* to just say they always saw him that way.

It isn't about her not being a virgin really. It's about the sudden drop of too much information. If the game started and there was a line over breakfast where the MC asked, "Hey you haven't talked about Greg (or whatever guy's name) in a while." And then say says, "Oh we broke up, he said it was weird that I lived with you, and I had missed a few dates because of working on your cure so he gave me an ultimatum either you or him, it was easy to kick him to the curb." And then later when it comes up in the conversation with the vampire girls she says, "Oh I had a boyfriend, but it didn't work out."

An exchange like that keeps it ambiguous too, did they have sex? Maybe, maybe not, now players can decide, and you get your, "Realism," in a fantasy vampire game. Which already breaks from vampire lore in order to have the two vampire sisters be loyal when in most vampire lore they wouldn't be. These aren't real people, they don't need to have "had a life," they are fabrications, you could have just fabricated a virgin... you *literally* fabricated virgins in Follow the Leader for the MC.

I just started this game last night after playing Follow the Leader. I'll keep playing too, because this isn't enough for me to drop the game and I can hope you change your mind and just remove that line that adds nothing to the story and only takes away from her character. You already apparently removed a whole shower scene because you felt it didn't fit, this line doesn't fit, and it is even easier to remove or change. Just have her say, "Oh no, I'm a virgin, never really had time for a serious relationship with medical school and looking for a cure and living with my brother and sister... and of course I'm not going to hook up with random guys, I know too much about health to risk getting some VD from some bar jumper." That would be something realistic for a medical student to say... just FYI, again coming from a guy who work with college students for about 20 years.

Again, I'll keep playing, but it *is* annoying. I'm not here for "realism" in a vampire game, especially when it isn't even realistic, because there is *nothing* unrealistic about a girl in her early twenties being a virgin. Especially given her living conditions and the events in her life.

Sorry for the rant, it's just keep coming up, seems like every game now is either dropping in random shit content or TMI or making every love interest bisexual at the drop of a hat... It's hard to find games that just stick to being a harem. Harem should be the easiest thing in the world to make. One guy, more than two girls, they are loyal to him and don't do stuff together without his approval, and they don't talk about other guys they fucked in the past. Super easy. But again, I digress, sorry for the rant.
I do understand everything you're saying, but there are some things that counteract with some points you made.

1) They've only been to regular college up until now. In the United States where I'm from, medical school starts usually 22-28. Camilla and Valentine just started medical school at 22-years-old. They have had previous relationships before medical school.
MC "But I know you guys know plenty about working hard. Val, you both got your degrees in nursing, and now you're in med school." <--- MC says that in update 3.

2) And again, he lives with the human girls only half the week, and the vampire girls the other half. It's even mentioned in the latest update.
CAMILLA "I forget that he's living here with you half of the time." <---- Says that this update and mentioned in previous update, though I forget which.

3) Now, why does Camilla talk about her past? Because they're having a conversation about sex, and we all know Camilla says whatever she wants. If I went into detail about who she was having sex with and how many times, etc, I would understand not wanting to hear all that. But it was just an offhand comment.

I have no problem making girls virgins if it makes sense to the story. Follow the Leader like you played has all virgins.

Picture Perfect - 3 of 4 were virgins.
Secret Summer - 3 of 5 virgins.

I've explained my reasoning, so hopefully everyone can accept that. If I agree with other opinions, I have no problem changing things, but I do not see the problem with this particular complaint. And I get I'm not going to make everyone happy, so I think it's smarter to just write the story I see fit if I don't agree with certain feedback, as I've been doing.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have no problem making girls virgins if it makes sense to the story. Follow the Leader like you played has all virgins.
While i don't mind if they are virgins or not, what i don't like is talking about past, almost nobody like to hear "hey, i have fucked 10 guys before, and only one at time" for me is not something necessary, imagine YOU hearing someone that you are interested in talking something like "hey, i have fucked 100 guys before, done some gangbangs, fucked animals, but a vampire oooo, that is my first".

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It's pretty straight forward. MC, Val and Cam can share a human mother. That mother after having Cam and Val (who are older than Mc) married the vampire guy who was MC's father. Making the MC, Val and Cam half siblings, same mom, different dad. The Vampire sisters are the opposite. They have the same father as MC but different mothers. To single parents got married and had the MC as their son. So, their daughters all became his sisters. The two vampires are step-siters to the two human sisters.

Mom - Already had Val and Cam with another guy.
Dad - Already had Najah and Aditi with other women.
Mom and Dad - Have MC after getting together.
except during a video call we see Val and Cam's father and mother are still married to each other

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I do understand everything you're saying, but there are some things that counteract with what you're saying.

1) They've only been to regular college up until now. In the United States where I'm from, medical school starts usually 22-28. Camilla and Valentine just started medical school at 22 years-old. They have had previous relationships before medical school.

2) And again, he lives with the human girls only half the week, and the vampire girls the other half. It's even mentioned in the latest update

3) Now, why does Camilla talk about her past? Because they're having a conversation about sex, and we all know Camilla says whatever she wants. If I went into detail about who she was having sex with and how many times, etc, I would understand not wanting to hear all that. But it was just an offhand comment.

Picture Perfect - 3 of 4 were virgins.
Secret Summer - 3 of 5 virgins.

I've explained my reasoning, so hopefully everyone can accept that. If I agree with other opinions, I have no problem changing things, but I do not see the problem with this particular complaint. And I get I'm not going to make everyone happy, so I think it's smarter to just write the story I see fit if I don't agree with certain feedback, as I've been doing.
If you or anyone cares...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2022
If you or anyone cares...

I'll be honest, If her saying that she's had a few sexual partners a hoe like you say and that suddenly makes this game an NTR game then you definitely will not like my games going forward because that is such a thin line to walk on, and I'm not going to be censored for small things like that. I can't mention anything like that at all or it'll make my characters less than? It'll make them tainted in some way? I'm sorry, but no.

And I understand not liking the line, but calling the character a hoe just because of that is ridiculous. I'm starting to remember why I left this site, in the first place. A lot of you guys have constructing criticism and make sense, but there are some seriously ridiculous comments like saying this is an NTR game because one LI mentioned she wasn't a virgin.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So to sumarize the last 4 pages is about that certain Users (well known from other treads,) feel ofended that the 4 girls in a conversation, to get to know better talk about their inexpirience , so 5 users don't like to hear that and force X users to read about their disgust, ?
Sorry but I like to hear the background of the Story what one of my favorite Dev write and share over here !
Oh and about the concept of a "Patchwork family" (US terminology for a sozial fenomena) it is for shure very dificult to put the mind around
DEV. Great Story for me one of your best, keep up the good work, !

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'll be honest, If her saying that she's had a few sexual partners a hoe like you say and that suddenly makes this game an NTR game then you definitely will not like my games going forward because that is such a thin line to walk on, and I'm not going to be censored for small things like that. I can't mention anything like that at all or it'll make my characters less than? It'll make them tainted in some way? I'm sorry, but no.

And I understand not liking the line, but calling the character a hoe just because of that is ridiculous. I'm starting to remember why I left this site, in the first place. A lot of you guys have constructing criticism and make, sense, but there are some seriously ridiculous comments like saying this is an NTR game because one LI mentioned she wasn't a virgin.
I am sorry if that was your takeaway. This isn't a Netorare game, that wasn't what I meant to say. I was speaking in broad categories about the types of things devs keep adding into games that make it hard to find true harem games. I am sorry. And I wasn't speaking literally that she was a hoe. But when the whole set up seems to lead to her being a virgin and then not only isn't she one, but she has been lots of guys... yeah it makes me upset so I'm sorry I reacted emotionally and said she was a hoe. But that was how it felt. If you met a girl, assumed she was a virgin, and she acted like one and then suddenly you learned she had been giving it up to others for years... wouldn't you have a knee jerk reaction?

What I was saying, and again sorry it wasn't clear it just gets very hard having this same conversation over and over with so many games. My point is that this content didn't need to be there. Harem fan get shot in the back so often that it just starts to feel like there is no one we can trust. No one who won't drop in negative content or too much information.

I just don't understand why harem fans are everyone's punching bags. And why it seems like so few people can make games that don't drop stuff in that fundamentally changes things about a character. Especially so deep into the story. I guess it's my fault. I love the two vampire girls; it didn't bother me at all that they weren't virgins. I assumed the two human sisters were with how they acted towards the MC and how they seemed so devoted to him. It feels like a betrayal. I'm sorry. I liked PP and I like FtL. I liked this game too. I do like your games, which is why it feels so odd that you are taking such a hard stance on this issue that adds nothing and robs the story of two moments of deep intimacy for the human sister's giving the MC their first times.

I just honestly don't understand why it so important that she not be a virgin. Why? What does it add to her? And yeah, maybe it was my fault for assuming all the set up meant she was one. But that was what I was getting from the story, so if the story made it feel like she should be and then she isn't then why? Why is it so important that she not be one?

I am really sorry... it's just... tiring. So many games add in so much stuff it just sucks.

I'll move on and just play without commenting and if neither human sister is a virgin, then I guess I'll just not play at all. It's a vampire game where they literally sleep together in the same bed for years, watch movies topless, and are trying to cure his beastly vampirism, and are getting ready to commit incest, but I guess them having always loved him and not slept around is the line of "not realistic" you want even though, as I've said several times. 20-something girls being virgins is fully realistic, no one would be upset if she was a virgin and no thinks it's *better* that she isn't.

Best of luck and I'm sorry if I've upset you, I don't mean to, and I only started playing this because I really liked your other games.

Jul 2, 2022
I am sorry if that was your takeaway. This isn't a Netorare game, that wasn't what I meant to say. I was speaking in broad categories about the types of things devs keep adding into games that make it hard to find true harem games. I am sorry. And I wasn't speaking literally that she was a hoe. But when the whole set up seems to lead to her being a virgin and then not only isn't she one, but she has been lots of guys... yeah it makes me upset so I'm sorry I reacted emotionally and said she was a hoe. But that was how it felt. If you met a girl, assumed she was a virgin, and she acted like one and then suddenly you learned she had been giving it up to others for years... wouldn't you have a knee jerk reaction?

What I was saying, and again sorry it wasn't clear it just gets very hard having this same conversation over and over with so many games. My point is that this content didn't need to be there. Harem fan get shot in the back so often that it just starts to feel like there is no one we can trust. No one who won't drop in negative content or too much information.

I just don't understand why harem fans are everyone's punching bags. And why it seems like so few people can make games that don't drop stuff in that fundamentally changes things about a character. Especially so deep into the story. I guess it's my fault. I love the two vampire girls; it didn't bother me at all that they weren't virgins. I assumed the two human sisters were with how they acted towards the MC and how they seemed so devoted to him. It feels like a betrayal. I'm sorry. I liked PP and I like FtL. I liked this game too. I do like your games, which is why it feels so odd that you are taking such a hard stance on this issue that adds nothing and robs the story of two moments of deep intimacy for the human sister's giving the MC their first times.

I just honestly don't understand why it so important that she not be a virgin. Why? What does it add to her? And yeah, maybe it was my fault for assuming all the set up meant she was one. But that was what I was getting from the story, so if the story made it feel like she should be and then she isn't then why? Why is it so important that she not be one?

I am really sorry... it's just... tiring. So many games add in so much stuff it just sucks.

I'll move on and just play without commenting and if neither human sister is a virgin, then I guess I'll just not play at all. It's a vampire game where they literally sleep together in the same bed for years, watch movies topless, and are trying to cure his beastly vampirism, and are getting ready to commit incest, but I guess them having always loved him and not slept around is the line of "not realistic" you want even though, as I've said several times. 20-something girls being virgins is fully realistic, no one would be upset if she was a virgin and no thinks it's *better* that she isn't.

Best of luck and I'm sorry if I've upset you, I don't mean to, and I only started playing this because I really liked your other games.
I understand and no problem. We all like what we like. I'm not going to tell you that you should just ignore If a game mentions the girl is not a virgin. That's not my right. So to be fair, you have to respect me saying I don't think it's a big deal, and I don't feel the need to remove it, for all of the reasons I mentioned to you before.

If you drop this game because you as a player see an LI mention she had a FEW (not a lot as you stated) sexual partners while talking to other girls about sex, then I think you're going to miss out on a lot of good content going forward for a small thing, if you have liked it up until this point.

You said you've played my other games, so you know I'm all about the romance and vanilla and the girls only care about you. It's no different with this game. You are the only guy they care about and you will never see them interact with another guy as they would you.

I can at least promise that. Hoping you continue to play and provide feedback for the next update.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
First of all, this is a wonderful game, with beings of absolute power.
MC is a beast and there is a beast making him OP that we know of and his vamp sisters know it.
Everyone is a sister in vamp world, that is the lore, because ”children” are adult people turned,
not actual progeny, that being the whole debacle in the first interview with the vampire movie.
Brothers and sisters are all of vampire kind, as a kin kind of endearment.

Now, the TMI BS - this is not a kindergarten scenario with lil girls talking shit about how they had
partners before but obviously they never had neither the time, nore the opportunity and certainly
no intention or mindset for it - but sure, coming from a place of deffense, boasting like a kindergarten lil kid of all the deffinitely made up adventures just to piss someone off, that TMI BS is still low
and a total disconnect to the fact they are actually a vampire clan, as MC at length expalins in the
versions this game did not retcon to appease the par tr on whoremongers.

Yup, real grown ass woman does not have the childish BS TMI nonsense convos we get,
precisely BECAUSE SHE IS NOT LOOKING TO UPSET THE PERSON THEY ARE TREATING LIKE A
PERSON SUFFERING OF A LIFE THREATENING DISESE - BUT YOUR WHOLE CONVOS IN THERE ARE HURTFUL AND MEANINGLESS, COMING FROM A PLACE OF MISPALCED PRIDE OVER SOMEONE
WHOM THE GIRLS ARE SUPPOSED TO CARE ABOUT, NOT BE WHATEVER AND MEAN TO.

We can all appreciate trying to be different, but she is living with another girl and MC,
that is her world, but sure, dumb lil girl thinking she could not liev with other people all of a sudden,
taking a jab at the vamp sisters, even if they know full well MC is literally the only reason they are still
alive, the vamp higher powers would a done away with them long time ago if MC did not work for them and essentially be the guardian of the two girls he cared for the most,
in a world the bouncer in some seedy club is a monster killing humans indiscriminately.
Again, vamps are assholes by all means - thank you for making even the humans just as cold
and heartless, so as to blur to the point there is no actual line to differentiate this from being a lore continuation of the Blade movie series, where doublecross and girls TMI shitting on Blade abound.
This is like Blade moved into True Blood series setting and lived out the vampire diaries series
life and adventures. The untold adventures of censored Blade where he takes BS from childish girls.

Reactions: xapican

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
I personally don't care if she's (game Li) a virgin or married or dating someone at present or in the past. I love to dominate their existence.. Just Like A Beast:devilish:(y).
main-qimg-db4b99d9bdc05354bb905f5f1918d96e.gif
:FacePalm:Being too rigid, or having a fridge inflexible mindset towards a game could hinder creative freedom for a game developer. Everyone cannot be made happy everytime. Keep up the good work. (y)
Great Job Dev. Love Your Game, thanks for this update :HideThePain:.
:cool:I personally love to smash another man's wife / girlfriend / mom in such game scenarios. Turning (Li) her into a cock hungry slut/ slave in front of their spouse feels great to me. ;)These VN / games where mean dialogues keep belittling their incompetent partners / husbands / sons constantly as unworthy cuck brings a smile to my wicked face:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019

First, lemme preface this by saying that it is not only fine that you have your opinion, but that (barring any personal attacks, which I'm not accusing you of since I didn't see any, but has been known to happen on occasion) you also express your opinion. That said, none of this made any sense to me.

Just because the one sister isn't a virgin doesn't make it an attack on harem lovers. Non-virgins can join a harem just as easily as virgins can. Also, nothing about anything Camilla has said or done indicated she was a virgin, so I also don't understand why you would have expected her to be one. I wouldn't blame you for thinking Valentina was one, she gives me that feeling with how introverted she seems, but with how much of an extrovert Mila is, I'm not surprised she's dipped her toes in the water.

So with that being said, I don't see how the comment she made "fundamentally changes things about a character". So she's not a virgin. So what? Does it suck? Maybe. Is it life-altering or destroy the game? Not hardly.

Nothing about that comment makes "Harem fan get shot in the back" or "harem fans are everyone's punching bags". You still have/get your harem. You've still taken both vamp sisters' virginities (all holes), and odds are you're going to get one human sister's virginities (all holes).

Just because it's not the harem YOU like or prefer, doesn't make it any less of a harem is all I'm saying.

Dec 8, 2020
OK lets put it this way even if he only lives with them half the time would you be ok with your gf cuddling with another guy in her underwear? Even if he is her brother i dont think i would be ok with that and just makes her look bad if she sees nuthing wrong with that. So we are left with her sleeping with just hookups and all her talk of romance feels she wouldn't do that. It feels more like a line to justify sex for the ritual but goes against all we have seen so far. Plus i think it would still feel more endearing if it was the first time and makes the choice to join have more weight that they would give the first time with the vamp sisters there and still chose to do it to be with him.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Characters are good -Sisters are Hot
But i dont like Vampire Teeth to show when Mc's Dick is Sucked = I feel the Pain :LOL:
Fights Kinda Suck Need to Focus more on Sisters = Include Pregnancy :lepew: (I want that ginger pussy) (y)

Dec 8, 2020
I just want to add that part of the problem with the bf thig is it feels more like a symptom. You realize the human sisters are going from brother sister no romantic feelings to a life long marriage with a cheating death penalty in 1 week. Makes it feel like it is now a sprint to the finish. They have not even kissed but will now have a threesome with the vamp sisters watching. That is why it feels like the dev is defending the bf thing so hard because they feel it is easier to have them fit that threesome. Keep in mind all 3 just started to accept they might have feelings and they have not talked to the mc about it they said they will Suprise him on the day of. The only thing i can see to fit that is if they already had feelings for him and would make the bf thing worse. After all this game went through leaves a feeling of a mad dash to the end. All the build up of the beginning and the slow burn and just accepting they have feelings to boil down to the camping trip then 1 week later being married.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

And I understand not liking the line, but calling the character a hoe just because of that is ridiculous. I'm starting to remember why I left this site, in the first place. A lot of you guys have constructing criticism and make sense, but there are some seriously ridiculous comments like saying this is an NTR game because one LI mentioned she wasn't a virgin.
Well I hope you don't let a few people here discourage you, who are being somewhat immature with their need for all Li's to be a virgins. I'm a huge harem fan, as well dislike (MC jealous) NTR content...but I didn't find the scene where one girl was opening up in a private conversation with another girl, an issue.

Both human girls are attractive and would have had many boys interested in trying to get into their pants...over their high school and college years (at least 5 years of potentially meeting and dating boys). And your story clearly laid out that MC only saw both human girls as sisters / best friends, and he only started seeing them as more than friends a month or so ago before the story started. And at the moment we know both girls are not in a relationship, and we don't know how long they have been single, or how long MC and the girls have been sharing a bed together (Could have been a recent change in the sleeping / living arrangements.) But all small details, that shouldn't affect a story of a guy who obviously has a huge dick that will ensure his girls will never think of their past love experiences. ;)

But I wanted to say I really enjoy your work, and hope you don't leave this community over a few who are not being reasonable. Best Regards.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes