3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
There will be good and bad to both options. You can see the MC's concern after destroying the twins. Just pay attention to what he's saying and how he's feeling and he will get a good understanding of how the future will play out. Same if you take the serum.

But the girls won't end up leaving you or anything, though.
Yeah saw the thoughts of MC hurting twins in renegade path felt bad about choosing it but though fighting scenes in the last event of dominion was a bit dark it was great and screams Power and shows MC strength . Anyways I have two saves for both path and so I'll check them both and I loved Cameo Of Sharon and Andrew from Rebirth , loving this vampire story and also like the fact MC and vampire sisters are Indian which is rare to see . Sad when this VN got abandanned , now after rework it got better with choices . Looking forward to next release SW .

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The shower scene was taken out since the revamp because I thought that was a bit out of place and forced.

As for spending too much time with the human girls, they go to medical school and are away from you because of that plenty of the time. And you see the MC spending a lot of time with Aditi and Najah and doing his investigation. They spend plenty of time apart. And the MC literally stays with the vampire' girls half of the week, as explained he lives with both, and bounces back and forth.

Just because they care about your well-being does not mean they don't have their own lives.

As for setting a relationship, that's censored for patreon. They are your ROOMMATES. I think you understand what that means lol
Ok but why us the players need to know how that she had a few sexual partners?

THAT'S MY ISSUE..

THE TMI where that piece of information is not needed at all.

Like I said i am fine with them having their lives or whatever but when it comes to me wanting to hear about that
shit is where I draw the line. I feel like that is a piece of shit thrown in my face at that point and it's a bad
visual in general.

It also don't paint her in a good light either knowing she was sleeping around at medical school.

That's the point right there. As you can see I am NOT the only one that feel this way and by all means it's your game, But why do you feel the need to tell us about how a girl lost her virginity or how many sexual partners she had? It was the same way in picture perfect.

I am sure no one would have a problem if she would have not said how she had a few sexual partners and said she only had a boyfriend or how she is not a virgin would have been 100% fine.

That right there sounds way better than her coming out saying "I had a few sexual partners." It makes me think she was letting dudes go to town on her when she was not at home and at medical school which for some people
will ruin a LI for them or the game. Hell none of them didn't even have to mention it, It could of just been left to our interpretation instead and it would have been fine.

And with that that's all imma say about it.

It seems you don't see the issue with it and that's fine, It don't take much to change some dialog so it paint her in a better light just saying.

But like I said I am not telling you what to do.

good luck to you.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
disagrees with anyone that says anything against 1 line of the VN , but he's willing to listen... that made me chuckle :))

also while I'm not a fan of that line and I do think iit was .. unnecessary , though I will admit that didn't stopped me from playing the VN.

but yeah, that line didn't enhanced my playthrough, or improved my thoughts on that specific LI or improved the story for me.. or anything...
the message that you were conveying/telling the player could have been been solved through 2 simple lines
"Oh you're not a virgin anymore " (or something like that)
and the Li replies with something like "It's not my first time" or something like that.

but yeah... oh well
best of luck dev.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
disagrees with anyone that says anything against 1 line of the VN , but he's willing to listen... that made me chuckle :))

also while I'm not a fan of that line and I do think iit was .. unnecessary , though I will admit that didn't stopped me from playing the VN.

but yeah, that line didn't enhanced my playthrough, or improved my thoughts on that specific LI or improved the story for me.. or anything...
the message that you were conveying/telling the player could have been been solved through 2 simple lines
"Oh you're not a virgin anymore " (or something like that)
and the Li replies with something like "It's not my first time" or something like that.

but yeah... oh well
best of luck dev.
Or simply don't comment on it, like at all, let it for the readers imagination, if you don't want to confirm that they are virgins.
everyone would be okay with that.

If they are virgins people with pref for virgins like it everyone else is unfazed
right now people with pref for virgins are pissed and for anybody else those two lines don't matter, at all.

Jul 2, 2022
Yeah saw the thoughts of MC hurting twins in renegade path felt bad about choosing it but though fighting scenes in the last event of dominion was a bit dark it was great and screams Power and shows MC strength . Anyways I have two saves for both path and so I'll check them both and I loved Cameo Of Sharon and Andrew from Rebirth , loving this vampire story and also like the fact MC and vampire sisters are Indian which is rare to see . Sad when this VN got abandanned , now after rework it got better with choices . Looking forward to next release SW .
Yeah, I would definitely recommend having two saves. There will be some alternate scenes as we get closer to the end, but your choices throughout the game will really affect the ending and how that plays out.

Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you're enjoying the game! Definitely glad you guys convinced me to start this one back again because I'm having a lot of fun and a lot more good stuff coming.

Alexcameron

Aug 6, 2021
This is seriously getting off topic guys like BTLD mentioned that's just one line and though I'm not a super fan of it , I'm not gonna bother dev continuously for it and it's not gonna keep me playing the game which I love for the story and vanilla Harem . Great update Superwriter loved the Dominion fight though not animated , it was just nice to see Najah and MC fight in the arena .

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The shower scene was taken out since the revamp because I thought that was a bit out of place and forced.

As for spending too much time with the human girls, they go to medical school and are away from you because of that plenty of the time. And you see the MC spending a lot of time with Aditi and Najah and doing his investigation. They spend plenty of time apart. And the MC literally stays with the vampire' girls half of the week, as explained he lives with both, and bounces back and forth.

Just because they care about your well-being does not mean they don't have their own lives.

As for setting a relationship, that's censored for patreon. They are your ROOMMATES. I think you understand what that means lol
Dude they literally sleep on THE SAME BED. They have been doing it for a long time. You're telling us that their then bfs were fine with their girlfriend sleeping with MC? LOL. They have been close for as long as they can remember.

I hate it when I am made to believe that girls are virgin only to tell about it after MONTHS of development.

Well, okay. Not keep them virgins but would you have lost something if you had made them not mention it at all? Let it open to our interpretation? The way I see it you're really going out of your way to make them not virgins.

This is a story, you are writing it as per your wish, you are writing this story for players for their entertainment, do you think we players are entertained by that VERY IMPORTANT DETAIL?

I'm not asking you to change the story. I'm just trying to make you understand that you are writing the story for players and it's all good if you can ignore the realism a little bit for players if it doesn't change your story. Don't go out of your way to make it less enjoyable.

Many of us gave you a number of reasons as to why they being virgins makes sense and it can be realistic.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I loved that crossover with Sharon and Andre. So will your characters show up in his vampire game as well?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh I asked last time what TMI means, I have now a good picture of It can we please focus on other aspects of the game Novel ?

Reactions: AryanKarthick

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Guys, SW does good games. He is not the king of animations, but his games are good, respect his nick(duh, writer, you get it?) at least. Stop bickering. Like all of his games, this is a nice one. Nothing special, nothing innovative, but it gets the job done. For a change there is an interesting plot as well, models are nice as usual. Do not scare him away too.

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
im not saying devs dont deserve money cuz they do and without our support they couldn't carry on but forcing people to pay for his games is scummy asf, people should pay cuz they want to not cuz they have too
He isnt forcing anyone to pay. If you are not smart enough to know that noone can help you. Just because he dosent give it away dosent mean he is forcing you po pay, he does not force you to play either. Entitled shits.

Jul 2, 2022
I loved that crossover with Sharon and Andre. So will your characters show up in his vampire game as well?
I'm actually considering a crossover with one of my other games. We'll see. Glad you like the crossover! I think it was pretty cool.

Guys, SW does good games. He is not the king of animations, but his games are good, respect his nick(duh, writer, you get it?) at least. Stop bickering. Like all of his games, this is a nice one. Nothing special, nothing innovative, but it gets the job done. For a change there is an interesting plot as well, models are nice as usual. Do not scare him away too.
I'm actually going to try adding animations, so I'm working with an animator right now. Hoping nothing goes wrong, and if nothing does go wrong then all sex svenew will be animated next update.

I've also already added music and I will enable the gallery if I can get the animations done.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Walkthrough patch for 0.8 (Patreon check disabled)

(Sorry, hadn't seen that KoGa had already made one)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
But your facepalming me when I try to respond to you is childish to me.
Right...like was you leaving the site for the first time because of commentary of some retard, is the internet, there will always some asshole...
But like everyone said, for me that single line was unnecessary, we don't need to know the before, just the after...

Burma

May 22, 2018
After seeing that fifth screenshot of the game, I gotta try playing this...:LUL:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
while I like this game, defining the relationships between MC, Val, and Cam is difficult because of how you would share the same female caretaker. for example, MC and them can't have the same mother or they would also be half-vampires and stepmom wouldn't work since we see Val and Cam's parents are still together. female caretaker doesn't work either since it seems pointless for her to be buried with MC's father who was a vampire while she was human. dev, is there any way to fix this in the future?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes