3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
Jul 2, 2022
I was wondering if there will be another planned, and where the sixth girl will actaully come from...as it was mentioned in this conversation with MC's sisters/wives? :unsure:

View attachment 2377821
Thought I fixed that typo. It's supposed to be fivesome; the 4 girls + MC lol. I'll make sure it's fixed next update.

So, finished this update. I will split this comment into two parts, first only the things concerning SB, and second the parts with the crossover with Rebirth.

1. I liked the update, a lot happend and it took quite some turns I didn't see. The low amount of sexual content is well known and doesn't bother me at all, because it's obviously story first, lewds second. And I wouldn't stick around, if that would be my problem. The progression with the human sisters was a point, where I thought: Finally it's happening. Knowing some other games from SW, I think it's save to asume, that it will still take some time, before the "marriage" starts. I may be wrong, we will see. I wait eagerly for it. The vampire olympics were nice to see, something different from the things we normally see in games. I appreciate such things. We don't always need the same story with only slight differences based on writing styles of different devs.

2. Oh boy, where to start. First I was suprised by this crossover, but didn't think much about it, because it's not the first crossover, but first I've seen with a game SW didn't write. At least as far as I know. And I was suprised, because I didn't read in this thread and had no informations about it. But then I was heavily disappointed, because when I read the passages where Andrew and Sharon are shown, they didn't match with their "originals" at all. It felt like, SW did ask for permission to use both and that's it. Here come some reasons for this impressions: firstly Sharon and Andrew showed up all alone, reading the text it reads like they already met the whole group, we know from Rebirth Ch4. This didn't make much sense for me, because in the last year of updates, the MC of Rebirth did some things all alone and left Sharon alone, but Sharon took her MC always with her, when she went somewhere, so this scene here fell completly out of the character, that I know. Secondly they talk about Laurie, that means, Sharon is already Archon in Rebirth, because they took Laurie basically at the same time in. At that point Laurie was enthralled by Sharon's MC. The way Sharon and Andrew talked about her MC and Laurie implied, that Andrew and Laurie are a thing, but that's very unlikely, because of the enthrallment. Further, depending on the timeline of Rebirth, Laurie may even already be a vampire herself at this point, a relationship between Andrew and Laurie is even more unlikely in this case. And in addition, Laurie and Sharon's MC were involved with eachother before the enthrallment, this continued to some degree after Laurie were enthralled. The way Sharon and Andrew talked didn't fit. For players that don't know Rebirth, it won't matter, For the people, that do know it, it's a break in character and story. I would've appreciated if SW would've communicated better and more with LikesBlondes, to avoid this.

Keep in mind, this feedback is based on MY experience with both games. I don't say, that other people may have the same experience, view and conclusion. And I won't and will never asked anyone to change a game on my behalf. But I think fair feedback, even if it's mostly negative, should always be heard and be allowed! Wish SW the best. See you in a couple of more updates.
Hey, thank you for the feedback. You won't have to wait for the marriage. The next update will be featured around that and helping Rex if you decided to.

And thank you for the feedback about Rebirth. I admit I haven't gotten the chance to play in a little while so I'm not as up to date on it.

getting better and better S.W. i fucking love it ...... whats with clicking on gallery at the end .. and nothing happening ? did i screw something up ?

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) for an awesome game :)
I'm currently trying to get animations done for the game and if that goes well then the gallery will be functional next update!

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
sisters not being virgins?
fucking bummer but ok..
annoyed me ? Yes, But I can live with it.

But then she go on and say

"I had a few sexual partners"
A case of TMI not needed.
TMI = TOO MUCH INFORMATION.

I feel like TMI is starting to be too much with AVNs now, And it's a bonified boner killer imo.

i would better off just her saying she is not a virgin. If she would have said "I had a boyfriend before and not a virgin" Would have been fine.. But she gotta on and say "I had a few sexual partners" for what?

It ruins how you see that character, No one wants someone who had more then few dicks in them "unless ya like sluts" and if they did I don't need to hear about it or know about it.

Can they just keep that type of info to themselves?

I was better off not needing to know that in that case about how many partners our sis have been with, or that visual.

Now I want to avoid them and stick with the vamp sisters only.
But the dev did TMI before in his other one so this one will go on ignore.

like why??? If she not a virgin I can LIVE with that, Yea it sucks and I am disappointed, but do you have to rub it in my face saying how she been with a couple partners?? Would have been so NICE for them both to have been virgins and didn't have time to date because they were only focused on help cure the MC so they didn't have time for dates and BFs making them BOTH VIRGINS.

But nah "muh realism."

Legit killed my mood with that, and sometimes saying less is better, just saying.

In this is just how I feel and not speaking for anyone else but imo, I think less dialog about that is the better.
Just some feedback on that which just had me skipping to the end of the content after the sis said that.

DIALOG MATTERS.

good luck.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
sisters not being virgins?
fucking bummer but ok..
annoyed me ? Yes, But I can live with it.

But then she go on and say

"I had a few partners"
A case of TMI not needed.
TMI = TOO MUCH INFORMATION.

I feel like TMI is starting to be too much with AVNs now, And it's a bonified boner killer imo.

i would better off just her saying she is not a virgin.

I was better off not needing to know that in that case about how many partners our sis have been with, or that visual.

like why??? If she not a virgin I can LIVE with that, Yea it sucks and I am disappointed, but do you have to rub it in my face saying how she been with a couple partners??

Legit killed my mood with that, and sometimes saying less is better, just saying.

In this is just how I feel and not speaking for anyone else but imo, I think less dialog about that is the better.
Just some feedback on that which just had me skipping to the end of the content after the sis said that.

DIALOG MATTERS.
Have not played in a while but what sisters? the vamp or human in both cases you think he would know already and from what i remember i figured the human sisters would have been virgins when would they have the time they are always with the mc or trying to cure him and the vamp ones that would have been a conversation when they started going out not randomly now?

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Have not played in a while but what sisters? the vamp or human in both cases you think he would know already and from what i remember i figured the human sisters would have been virgins when would they have the time they are always with the mc or trying to cure him and the vamp ones that would have been a conversation when they started going out not randomly now?
The human sister is the one that says she's had a few partners. Total TMI imo. Like seriously if they aren't virgins so be it but stfu about it. All it takes is one line of dialogue to ruin a scene or a character for many people.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
You have ppl running nations and multinational conglomerations. Pretty sure they manage to find time to fuck too. And showing them only when they're with him doesn't mean that's all they do. Almost as if their daily lives aren't what the story is about so it's not going to be shown. Just like they aren't show shopping for food or wiping their ass after taking a shit. And depending on how constipated you are(or quickshot), BOTH can take longer then sex can.

Dec 8, 2020
The human sister is the one that says she's had a few partners. Total TMI imo. Like seriously if they aren't virgins so be it but stfu about it. All it takes is one line of dialogue to ruin a scene or a character for many people.
Now my question is when did they and how the mc would not know already if they did have boyfriends. Feels a bit strange I figured the vamp sisters had a past they are a lot older but did the story change I thought the mc and the human sisters stayed together so for that to be true and mc not know then they hid the bfs from the mc or with randos.

Reactions: Dororohot

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Gotta love hypocrites. Guys can talk and brag about being sluts, but if a woman does? OMFG the god damn walking whore should just stfu. She doesn't have a right to have a past AND talk about it.

Dec 8, 2020
Gotta love hypocrites. Guys can talk and brag about being sluts, but if a woman does? OMFG the god damn walking whore should just stfu. She doesn't have a right to have a past AND talk about it.
How did you get to that? And i figured the vamps are not virgins. You did not read what i post and are only talking shit. I did not call them sluts only it felt not to fit with the characters or how would mc not know they had bfs..... You are so quick to defend something i was not talking about. So answer why would they need to tell mc why he would not know from how close they seem?

KittyVN

Nov 27, 2019
Nowadays I feel like most people are either against being sluts in general or open to it in general. This for guys its good, for girls its bad is pretty outdated imo and not the norm for most

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
im not saying devs dont deserve money cuz they do and without our support they couldn't carry on but forcing people to pay for his games is scummy asf, people should pay cuz they want to not cuz they have too
And your boss should only pay YOU if he wants to, not because he has to. And if you're self employed, your customers. See how fucking stupid you sound?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I love the Super Writer Storys let's see how this one is
the following made my day !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hmm if I have a Hot Sister and she talks about being a virgin that is ok then ?!
from that point of view, that would be :
VI = Valuable information
not
TMI = Too much Information
just waiting for the next Virgin novel where the LI go on a rant about being a Virgin ! and don't feel flusterd !

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
damn looks like my save is pre-revamp.... welp... (mario voice) here we go!

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes