3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Petre6

May 16, 2022
Considering that 0.7 hasn't been leaked her yet I wouldn't hold my breath.....
Follow the Leader was leaked the same day it was launched on patreon and I thought the same would happen here. And follow the leader the last time it was launched here on f95 it received 2 updates from 0.8 at 0.10 that's how I know, so it's a possibility. Thanks for the answer it's the first time I'm writing here on f95, but I've known you for some time as I've seen that you always answer, especially at Grandma House.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Follow the Leader was liked the same day it was launched on patreon and I thought the same would happen here. And follow the leader the last time it was launched here on f95 it received 2 updates from 0.8 at 0.10 that's how I know, so it's a possibility. Thanks for the answer it's the first time I'm writing here on f95, but I've known you for some time as I've seen that you always answer, especially at Grandma House.
I try :)

It's a little weird that 0.7 hasn't been leaked, it's been out since late November.

Reactions: Petre6

Petre6

May 16, 2022
I try :)

It's a little weird that 0.7 hasn't been leaked, it's been out since late November.
Yes, it's a little strange, but I think it will be leaked now or if not now, in the next update, it just won't stay like that, it will never be liked again, there must be someone who will do that. I'm really waiting for this update, there's a lot of progress in the game a bit like that, but I think there is really progress in the game and it's a pretty good game, even good I could say. And thank you again for answering my messages, I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Petre6

May 16, 2022
I'm sorry I wrote liked instead of leaked, I'm so stupid. But I edited, at least that's all I could do.@HornyyPussy

Last edited:

Petre6

May 16, 2022
HornyyPussy I'm sorry I wrote liked instead of leaked, I'm so stupid. But I edited, at least that's all I could do.Tried to tag you in the message above but it didn't work, I don't know why and I said to tag you so you know. The message is for you. You don't mind that I tag you, do you? If you do, I'm sorry.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
HornyyPussy I'm sorry I wrote liked instead of leaked, I'm so stupid. But I edited, at least that's all I could do.tried to tag you in the message above but it didn't work, I don't know why and I said to tag you so you know. the message is for you. You don't mind that I tag you, do you? If you do, I'm sorry.
It's cool, i got what you meant :)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
HornyyPussy I'm sorry I wrote liked instead of leaked, I'm so stupid. But I edited, at least that's all I could do.Tried to tag you in the message above but it didn't work, I don't know why and I said to tag you so you know. The message is for you. You don't mind that I tag you, do you? If you do, I'm sorry.
for future you can edit your post so you dont have to make a new one

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
When will we get Sun Breed 0.7-0.8?
I've been waiting for a while but will there be any luck?

Reactions: Punto

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
21 HOURS AGO DEV TALK:
Next update fully animated and music!
Reconnecting 0.4 is coming in just a few days with all sex scenes animated and music added to the entire game with 14 tracks.

Then Follow the Leader will get the same treatment, then Sun Breed.

As long as my animator keeps going at a good pace then it shouldn't be too long. Probably be done by next month but we will see if there are any problems. Anyway I hope these changes make the games even better for you guys.

Talk soon

Animations coming!
You heard right, pervs.

I'll be doing animations for PICTURE PERFECT and SECRET SUMMER as I mentioned before. I can't add the games here since they're on Steam, but I can offer the files and the animation videos that you can drop into your already existing game if you have it.

Or you can always update the Steam version once I upload that if you have that version already. The update will be of course be free.

I then plan to add animations to all my existing games here on Patreon. I have an animator right now that's helping me with all of this. So as long as nothing goes wrong with that then these games will all be getting animations.

But I do still plan to learn myself for my next big games so I don't have to rely on anybody after I finish the current games. Talk to you guys again soon.

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020

Sun Breed 0.8 DL! (SuperWriter)
Here we are once again with another update, pervs. And I think you're really going to enjoy this one just as much as you enjoyed the others and we have some sexual content this update and a lot of relationship progress with all girls!

PC -

MAC -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sun Breed v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
View attachment 2184730
Hot MOMMY
This milf named Lauren will be one of the new 8 Lis in NUMBER ONE ZERO and very important on your journey to get powers.
View attachment 2184740
there's a lot happening to move the story forward. And there are a lot of cool moments

View attachment 2184741
In the 7th update of SB, we finally arrive at the Dominion Najah's been talking about forever
a lot of action and revelations in this one
View attachment 2184743

We have the girls in some new sexy outfits and we see some new faces
Hang on a mo, that is "Rebirth", are you nickin someone elses work here?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is featuring waaaaAAaaaay more ancient and esoteric lives of vamps,
the kind from true blood, rednecks MC and his beaus making ends meet on the outskirts of
society, that is why the constant disdain to authority from our MC.
are you nickin
this cameo
Rebirth features a titally different life and MC, who is effectively the childe of a god of the vamps,
MC in Rebirth is very well versed in modern Vamp higher up work
and Sharon is one very grumpy by the book scion of vamp rules,
total antithesys to the MC of this game.

Still, MC and his babes are brought to heel and Sharon is the boot to do it.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes