3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
I hope there will be at least one update here when sun breed is finished, as I very much enjoyed it until it stopped. I'd really love to know how it'll turn out. I can't buy it on steam even if i wanted tho, since that kind of content is completely blocked in my country.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Can someone run down what each relationship is meant to be? With the whole vampire thing im not sure if people are related by blood or by their sires.

Is this meant to be a full on incest game with everyone related to the MC?
Yeah it's only revealed waaayyy into the game.
Everyone is MC's half-sister.

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
Wait, so I don't see a pregnancy tag but there's been implications all over this thread that there is pregnancy / impregnation content? Can anyone comment on this and elaborate? Can anyone get pregnant in this game? If so, what is the extent of the pregnancy content?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wait, so I don't see a pregnancy tag but there's been implications all over this thread that there is pregnancy / impregnation content? Can anyone comment on this and elaborate? Can anyone get pregnant in this game? If so, what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
There is none yet, the MC and the vamp sisters has started talking about it though so I guess it's coming.

Jul 2, 2022
There is none yet, the MC and the vamp sisters has started talking about it though so I guess it's coming.
There'll be pregnancy at the end, but not something significant, just an add-on. Can't have these ladies pregnant while they're in the midst of fighting and doing dangerous things lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DEC 17, 2022 AT 5:36 PM
Future plans

Hey, guys. I just wanted to update you on what I've been thinking.
Sun Breed and Follow the Leader are of course still on track.
Working on FtL.10 now and that'll be out within the next two weeks.
And then Sun Breed 0.8

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
DEC 17, 2022 AT 5:36 PM
Future plans

Hey, guys. I just wanted to update you on what I've been thinking.
Sun Breed and Follow the Leader are of course still on track.
Working on FtL.10 now and that'll be out within the next two weeks.
And then Sun Breed 0.8
Huh, what about 0.7 then?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sun Breed 0.8 Update When?! #1

Just released FtL .10 and had a lot of fun with that, so now it's time for SB! Last update had no sexual content because we focused on the Dominion, but thet certainly is not the case in this update.

A lot of sex and relationship progress, and it should be out in the next two or three weeks. Will have preview pictures soon!

Reactions: hulogh13

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
I was surprised how compelling I found this. I was reading more or less all of the dialogue and then it ended. I swear I can't get used to the half finished nature of these games. I'm always surprised when it just abruptly is over.

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
Well yeah... i guess i have to pay attention to when the final update comes out, to pay for this one via patreon. simply because steam wouldn't let me buy it in my country

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1674927421964.png
Just released Sun Breed 0.8, which is getting great reviews so far
Here we are once again with another update, pervs.
And I think you're really going to enjoy this one just as much as you enjoyed the others
Sun Breed 0.8 DL/WT!

Sun Breed 0.8 Preview
As I've mentioned before, We make a lot of progress in terms of the harem and especially the human girls, so you'll really like the next couple of updates if you are interested in Camila and Valentine.

1674927449540.png

Sun Breed 0.8 Preview - Najah's Celebration
As I mentioned before, we are getting one sex scene in this update because it turned out much bigger, but it's a good one
Here, we fulfill our promise to celebrate Najah's Dominion victory.
And of course, she demands you service the champion.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes