3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Big_Brave1

Apr 22, 2022
View attachment 979698

Overview:
Life has been tough for you as a half vampire. First, your human mother and vampire male caretaker are killed when you're still fairly young. But it brings you closer to the human sisters Valentine and Camilla who have been your friends since you learned how to walk. Especially with the two girls losing their own mother not long after yours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-09
Release Date: 2023-01-30
Developer: SuperWriter - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Other Games: Secret Summer - Hunger for Chaos - Picture Perfect - Follow the Leader
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
v0.6 Revamped: You must restart a new game because of the choices you have to select from the start. OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.6 revamped): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

jasont123 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 979723 View attachment 979717 View attachment 979716 View attachment 979719 View attachment 979715 View attachment 979724 View attachment 979721 View attachment 979720 View attachment 979718
What is code to enable in game walkthrough ?

Reactions: Punto

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
WT code says it's 561775080 but not working ( at least says invalid code to me everytime, feel free to try ). So try " walkthrough_mod_enabled=True " on console. But do not touch walkthrough button at the bottom after that.
You have to reverse CRC32 code 561775080
I think it is not so easy ;)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
WT code says it's 561775080 but not working ( at least says invalid code to me everytime, feel free to try ). So try " walkthrough_mod_enabled=True " on console. But do not touch walkthrough button at the bottom after that.

To add on this method of turning on the in game walkthrough mod...install this tool to enable the console feature of this title. Extract and place the "UnRen-0.91" file into your SB-0.8 folder where the game exe is located (NOT into the game folder, like we normally do for wt mods). Then run the UnRen bat file and choose number 3 to enable the console feature.

You are now ready to use Zuago's instructions to enable the wt mod through the game console. Enjoy.

Reactions: zuago

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To add on this method of turning on the in game walkthrough mod...install this tool to enable the console feature of this title. Extract and place the "UnRen-0.91" file into your SB-0.8 folder where the game exe is located (NOT into the game folder, like we normally do for wt mods). Then run the UnRen bat file and choose number 3 to enable the console feature.

You are now ready to use Zuago's instructions to enable the wt mod through the game console. Enjoy.
Or just use the universal WT unlocker from FtL..........

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Or just use the universal WT unlocker from FtL..........
Hmm...I might try that, as I noticed the in-game walk through mod seems to stop working shortly after enabling it. At least when I was at the Dominion fight and all the choices after it. Thanks for the information.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I was wondering if there will be another planned, and where the sixth girl will actaully come from...as it was mentioned in this conversation with MC's sisters/wives? :unsure:

screenshot0001.png

• Haha
Reactions: chicken head

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So, finished this update. I will split this comment into two parts, first only the things concerning SB, and second the parts with the crossover with Rebirth.

1. I liked the update, a lot happend and it took quite some turns I didn't see. The low amount of sexual content is well known and doesn't bother me at all, because it's obviously story first, lewds second. And I wouldn't stick around, if that would be my problem. The progression with the human sisters was a point, where I thought: Finally it's happening. Knowing some other games from SW, I think it's save to asume, that it will still take some time, before the "marriage" starts. I may be wrong, we will see. I wait eagerly for it. The vampire olympics were nice to see, something different from the things we normally see in games. I appreciate such things. We don't always need the same story with only slight differences based on writing styles of different devs.

2. Oh boy, where to start. First I was suprised by this crossover, but didn't think much about it, because it's not the first crossover, but first I've seen with a game SW didn't write. At least as far as I know. And I was suprised, because I didn't read in this thread and had no informations about it. But then I was heavily disappointed, because when I read the passages where Andrew and Sharon are shown, they didn't match with their "originals" at all. It felt like, SW did ask for permission to use both and that's it. Here come some reasons for this impressions: firstly Sharon and Andrew showed up all alone, reading the text it reads like they already met the whole group, we know from Rebirth Ch4. This didn't make much sense for me, because in the last year of updates, the MC of Rebirth did some things all alone and left Sharon alone, but Sharon took her MC always with her, when she went somewhere, so this scene here fell completly out of the character, that I know. Secondly they talk about Laurie, that means, Sharon is already Archon in Rebirth, because they took Laurie basically at the same time in. At that point Laurie was enthralled by Sharon's MC. The way Sharon and Andrew talked about her MC and Laurie implied, that Andrew and Laurie are a thing, but that's very unlikely, because of the enthrallment. Further, depending on the timeline of Rebirth, Laurie may even already be a vampire herself at this point, a relationship between Andrew and Laurie is even more unlikely in this case. And in addition, Laurie and Sharon's MC were involved with eachother before the enthrallment, this continued to some degree after Laurie were enthralled. The way Sharon and Andrew talked didn't fit. For players that don't know Rebirth, it won't matter, For the people, that do know it, it's a break in character and story. I would've appreciated if SW would've communicated better and more with LikesBlondes, to avoid this.

Keep in mind, this feedback is based on MY experience with both games. I don't say, that other people may have the same experience, view and conclusion. And I won't and will never asked anyone to change a game on my behalf. But I think fair feedback, even if it's mostly negative, should always be heard and be allowed! Wish SW the best. See you in a couple of more updates.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
So, finished this update. I will split this comment into two parts, first only the things concerning SB, and second the parts with the crossover with Rebirth.

1. I liked the update, a lot happend and it took quite some turns I didn't see. The low amount of sexual content is well known and doesn't bother me at all, because it's obviously story first, lewds second. And I wouldn't stick around, if that would be my problem. The progression with the human sisters was a point, where I thought: Finally it's happening. Knowing some other games from SW, I think it's save to asume, that it will still take some time, before the "marriage" starts. I may be wrong, we will see. I wait eagerly for it. The vampire olympics were nice to see, something different from the things we normally see in games. I appreciate such things. We don't always need the same story with only slight differences based on writing styles of different devs.

2. Oh boy, where to start. First I was suprised by this crossover, but didn't think much about it, because it's not the first crossover, but first I've seen with a game SW didn't write. At least as far as I know. And I was suprised, because I didn't read in this thread and had no informations about it. But then I was heavily disappointed, because when I read the passages where Andrew and Sharon are shown, they didn't match with their "originals" at all. It felt like, SW did ask for permission to use both and that's it. Here come some reasons for this impressions: firstly Sharon and Andrew showed up all alone, reading the text it reads like they already met the whole group, we know from Rebirth Ch4. This didn't make much sense for me, because in the last year of updates, the MC of Rebirth did some things all alone and left Sharon alone, but Sharon took her MC always with her, when she went somewhere, so this scene here fell completly out of the character, that I know. Secondly they talk about Laurie, that means, Sharon is already Archon in Rebirth, because they took Laurie basically at the same time in. At that point Laurie was enthralled by Sharon's MC. The way Sharon and Andrew talked about her MC and Laurie implied, that Andrew and Laurie are a thing, but that's very unlikely, because of the enthrallment. Further, depending on the timeline of Rebirth, Laurie may even already be a vampire herself at this point, a relationship between Andrew and Laurie is even more unlikely in this case. And in addition, Laurie and Sharon's MC were involved with eachother before the enthrallment, this continued to some degree after Laurie were enthralled. The way Sharon and Andrew talked didn't fit. For players that don't know Rebirth, it won't matter, For the people, that do know it, it's a break in character and story. I would've appreciated if SW would've communicated better and more with LikesBlondes, to avoid this.

Keep in mind, this feedback is based on MY experience with both games. I don't say, that other people may have the same experience, view and conclusion. And I won't and will never asked anyone to change a game on my behalf. But I think fair feedback, even if it's mostly negative, should always be heard and be allowed! Wish SW the best. See you in a couple of more updates.
You should have taken the time to either play it through, or get the script and read it through. Rebirth has been moving slowly and evolving into something more than just Sharon and her soul mate, they are more diverse than one would think, just ask those who have enjoyed the journey of Rebirth

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You should have taken the time to either play it through, or get the script and read it through. Rebirth has been moving slowly and evolving into something more than just Sharon and her soul mate, they are more diverse than one would think, just ask those who have enjoyed the journey of Rebirth
Well, I did play it, not even long ago, maybe two weeks ago for the last two updates of it. But that doesn't change the fact, that my experience led to this. And not to mention I follow Rebirth since the first day, just saying.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
if anyone changed the screens file and could upload it for the rest of us like someone did for 0.6 would be appreciated...
edit: never mind.. code blade unlocks it like someone mentioned above..

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
getting better and better S.W. i fucking love it ...... whats with clicking on gallery at the end .. and nothing happening ? did i screw something up ?

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) for an awesome game :)

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes