3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Yes, currently your choices don't matter once you hit the collosseum. The only big choice that matters is if you are already in a relationship with the vampires. If you pick no, you miss 80% of the sex scences and that's it.
OK thanks :)

Jul 2, 2022
I chose to take the serum.
But at the colosseum battle the MC say :
''Damn, even without the serum, i wasn't strong enough to stop these beasts''.
But i take the serum, does that mean that my choice never count ???
Yes, currently your choices don't matter once you hit the collosseum. The only big choice that matters is if you are already in a relationship with the vampires. If you pick no, you miss 80% of the sex scences and that's it.
That's actually a mistake on my part. I had the coding reversed so that the game thought that you didn't take it if you did. This will be fixed for the next update and it will be like you didn't take it if you didn't! Sorry about that.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
SuperWriter,
Last decision- I didn't have enough good or bad points to click on one of those. It might be a good idea to focus a little bit on the walkthrough mod.. that was listen/cut the conversation..

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
just a little heads up. there is some inconsitency with the text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the latter would make more sense at it secured victory for M appose the the first one which would still be a lucky call.

anyhow. game is great so far. keep it up!

Inferno_2510

Jan 16, 2020
View attachment 1273805

Dec. 14, 2021:
Unfortunately SuperWriter is stopping this one, so I 'm also setting my Mod now to abandoned.

Sept. 26, 2022:
New, reworked version of the game got leaked. It has now changed from a Kinetic Novel to a "normal" VN with choices.
After a quick look into the script files there is already a walkthrough integrated, also a gallery seems to be added later, too. Would "only" be the music from my Mod left. But since the game code has completely changed with the rework I would have to start from the beginning with my Mod again.

I will have a closer look at it at some time and then decide if I restart the Mod. For now it's still stopped/on hold.

Most of the Images are missing don't know is it becasue of the mod!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 Revamped
Size 139 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port.

Reactions: theyawningpanda

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
There is actually a diffrence with the colloseum scene, like i tried both paths and on the "bad" path you dont get to fight with the bigger scene and yiu arent forced to get help from the weird creature/being + you miss out on a sex scene with nadija in the shower afterwards. All of that happened only on the "good" path which was weird considering you declined help from the dark beeing whatever and then you are forced to take power from it here.

Jul 2, 2022
There is actually a diffrence with the colloseum scene, like i tried both paths and on the "bad" path you dont get to fight with the bigger scene and yiu arent forced to get help from the weird creature/being + you miss out on a sex scene with nadija in the shower afterwards. All of that happened only on the "good" path which was weird considering you declined help from the dark beeing whatever and then you are forced to take power from it here.
Yeah, that was an error on my end and has been fixed for the next update, and you can also have the sexual scene with Najah after the coliseum on both paths.

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
Yeah, that was an error on my end and has been fixed for the next update, and you can also have the sexual scene with Najah after the coliseum on both paths.
Nice its great to see you retuning to this and looking into it, it was quite weird to have a convo with aditi about talking with najah about pregnancy when you never got to that scene ;) I guess it gets that way when you make the choices actually matter but its really nice that they do now and that this game will continue. Btw why dont you have the gamedev tag? you already made some games and seem to be active now here, i think your post would be visible better if you had it.

Jul 2, 2022
Nice its great to see you retuning to this and looking into it, it was quite weird to have a convo with aditi about talking with najah about pregnancy when you never got to that scene ;) I guess it gets that way when you make the choices actually matter but its really nice that they do now and that this game will continue. Btw why dont you have the gamedev tag? you already made some games and seem to be active now here, i think your post would be visible better if you had it.
Glad you're enjoying the game and I appreciate the review you left! As to why I don't have a developer tag, I deleted my account not that long ago, and just haven't bothered asking for another one lol. Don't know how long I'll stick around this time either. But thanks for the feedback again

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes