3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Nemesis1912

Aug 25, 2021
Ok the file is there and sorry I was extracting files using normal explorer....
How can i use this file in android(non-rooted). because there is no game folder in sun breed folder
Make a new folder named 'game' inside the sun breed files and copy this rpy file there... It should work

May 27, 2017
You share a male caretaker with the vampires and a female caretaker with the human girls now. Censored this way for Patreon. And you can input all relationships.
Glad to see you back on this site, and resuming work on this VN! I hope things are going well in your life, and that you're in a decent headspace.

Regarding the reason you originally left this site -
Honestly, some people just suck, period. And with the anonymity the internet provides, there's just no filter or desire to maintain basic human decency and respect. You just have to take all the negativity at face value and not take it personally, otherwise all of it bleeds into your real life, causing adverse effects. While everyone is free to leave a comment or provide criticism, not everyone has you/your project's best interests in mind, not every comment is objectively correct, and not every person is unbiased and fair. Some people are assholes just because they can get away with it.

You might already be doing this, but I would suggest you to make ample use of the "Ignore" button on toxic commenters' profiles. And, to take the majority of feedback from your actual Patreon supporters, the people who are invested in you and your work. And to minimise your interaction on this site.

While I may not be able to financially support your work, I do genuinely wish good fortune and tidings upon you and yours. Please keep making great VNs, and do take care of your mental health. After all, without you, excellent stories like "Picture Perfect", "Secret Summer", "Follow The Leader", and "Sun Breed" wouldn't exist.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
View attachment 1273805

Dec. 14, 2021:
Unfortunately SuperWriter is stopping this one, so I 'm also setting my Mod now to abandoned.

Sept. 26, 2022:
New, reworked version of the game got leaked. It has now changed from a Kinetic Novel to a "normal" VN with choices.
After a quick look into the script files there is already a walkthrough integrated, also a gallery seems to be added later, too. Would "only" be the music from my Mod left. But since the game code has completely changed with the rework I would have to start from the beginning with my Mod again.

I will have a closer look at it at some time and then decide if I restart the Mod. For now it's still stopped/on hold.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can make Walkthrough MOD, in game one is locked behind a code. ;)

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
none needed, you can type the relationship you want.
So canonically, if we replaced the caretakers with parents, that would make all the girls half-sisters or step-sisters, right?

Edit: I kept playing and found out that's the case. Might want to put in some additional hints or more exposure before asking the player.

E2: Holy shit, I did not exepect to miss out on 70% of the spicy content by clicking I wasn't already in a relationship with the two vampires. This really needs a big fat warning currently. Also, I found it a bit strange that

Last edited:
Reactions: DABOMB00

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
You can make Walkthrough MOD, in game one is locked behind a code. ;)
Feb. 10, 2023
New Mod with more functions available HERE

WT unlock only:

Feb. 9, 2023
Updated the walkthrough unlocker to the new game version v0.8

WT unlock Mod v0.8

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2022
I don't have enough points in either path to continue from here. :p

This happened earlier when talking to the twins. I was able to scroll back 2 choices and make changes to continue but I can't scroll back far enough here.

View attachment 2067547

Edit
I went back to my last save point, deciding to take the serum or not, and made choices heavy in both paths but I still can't get past this point.
I just did a quick play through myself on both paths and I was able to get past this point and I checked the point check and it is correct. There are certain choices that will require heavy paragon or renegade points, which you said you have done, but you need more. I'll think about lowering it for next update though. Thanks for letting me know.

Glad to see you back on this site, and resuming work on this VN! I hope things are going well in your life, and that you're in a decent headspace.

Regarding the reason you originally left this site -
Honestly, some people just suck, period. And with the anonymity the internet provides, there's just no filter or desire to maintain basic human decency and respect. You just have to take all the negativity at face value and not take it personally, otherwise all of it bleeds into your real life, causing adverse effects. While everyone is free to leave a comment or provide criticism, not everyone has you/your project's best interests in mind, not every comment is objectively correct, and not every person is unbiased and fair. Some people are assholes just because they can get away with it.

You might already be doing this, but I would suggest you to make ample use of the "Ignore" button on toxic commenters' profiles. And, to take the majority of feedback from your actual Patreon supporters, the people who are invested in you and your work. And to minimise your interaction on this site.

While I may not be able to financially support your work, I do genuinely wish good fortune and tidings upon you and yours. Please keep making great VNs, and do take care of your mental health. After all, without you, excellent stories like "Picture Perfect", "Secret Summer", "Follow The Leader", and "Sun Breed" wouldn't exist.
Thanks a lot for the feedback. The reason I did leave before I was because I just didn't like seeing all the negativity. A bunch of people telling you how much you suck, etc, is just not healthy for anyone. So using the ignore button is exactly what I've been doing lol.

I really appreciate your support whether it be morally or financially. I wanted to return to this site for fans exactly like you. Thanks again for the kind words.

Just give us the Patreon Code.
We're not asking for Nuke codes!!!
I personally can't give you the code for free because I would be cheating my patrons who pay and support me. I hope you understand.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Femdom & ntr content here?
(If yes, not gonna waste my time and data)
So far no NTR, and doesn't seem like it from the story.
As for femdom, one of the girls is a bit more forward sexually but MC isn't getting stepped on or ordered around. More like her giving off "I want your cock NOW vibes", and at one time threatening the MC with castration if he should cheat. But overall the sexual theme is mostly romance/vanilla

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
You do realize there are tags up above that say whats in the game right?
Sometimes the dev has a different opinion than a sensitve user of what constitutes NTR and might not tag it. It's a subjective tag afterall, relying on how the viewer is feeling.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I chose to take the serum.
But at the colosseum battle the MC say :
''Damn, even without the serum, i wasn't strong enough to stop these beasts''.
But i take the serum, does that mean that my choice never count ???

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I chose to take the serum.
But at the colosseum battle the MC say :
''Damn, even without the serum, i wasn't strong enough to stop these beasts''.
But i take the serum, does that mean that my choice never count ???
Yes, currently your choices don't matter once you hit the collosseum. The only big choice that matters is if you are already in a relationship with the vampires. If you pick no, you miss 80% of the sex scences and that's it.

Reactions: VeniXYZ
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes