3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Enjoyed the game. Feel that at the early stages it could be very dialogue heavy with sparse sex scenes, but the balance got a lot better later on. Wish we could have some flashbacks or scenes that show the start of MC and his relationship with the vampire girls as I personally find the start of relationships with love interests interesting from a story perspective. Going with the haven't started relationship choice pretty much just remove their content as of now, though did find that one shower bj was left probably by accident when going through this route. Overall though pretty interested in what's to come for the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1669052064680.png
Hot MOMMY
This milf named Lauren will be one of the new 8 Lis in NUMBER ONE ZERO and very important on your journey to get powers.
1669052353971.png
there's a lot happening to move the story forward. And there are a lot of cool moments

1669052387388.png
In the 7th update of SB, we finally arrive at the Dominion Najah's been talking about forever
a lot of action and revelations in this one
1669052439756.png

We have the girls in some new sexy outfits and we see some new faces

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Any idea when we're going to get the new update on here?
im also hoping it gets leaked, i spoke to the dev asking about public release and he says only patrons get new updates like tf?
imagine to pay every month just to get updates dont get me wrong im not against supporting my fav dev but holy shit that's greedy asf i will play this game when its leaked but i aint paying no money grabber

Jul 2, 2022
im also hoping it gets leaked, i spoke to the dev asking about public release and he says only patrons get new updates like tf?
imagine to pay every month just to get updates dont get me wrong im not against supporting my fav dev but holy shit that's greedy asf i will play this game when its leaked but i aint paying no money grabber
It's not about being a money grabber. It would be unfair to the patrons who do support me monthly to leak it for free. And their support is literally how I keep the lights on and pay the bills. And how I'm able to work on multiple games like this one.

Last edited:

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
It's not about being a money grabber. It would be unfair to the patrons who do support me monthly to leak it for free. And their support is literally how I keep the lights on and pay the bills. And how I'm able to work on multiple games like this one.
there are tons of devs that release to public patrons just get it early, your pretty much making it so we dont have a choice but to pay, well fuck that i already subbed to like 5 devs aint gonna cancel one just to play this game

Jul 2, 2022
there are tons of devs that release to public patrons just get it early, your pretty much making it so we dont have a choice but to pay, well fuck that i already subbed to like 5 devs aint gonna cancel one just to play this game
So, I should give away the games for free? I'm sorry, but just like I'm sure you work hard for your money, so do I. I work every day on these games, so you demanding that they should be free is unreasonable to me. Do you have the same mindset for all of the videogames that come out?

From Big AAA games to indie games and amateur games like mine? Because I don't think they are expected to put their games out for free.

And the multiple developers you're supporting now, you choose them over me, which is completely fine who you want to spend your money on. But I don't think it's fair you're telling me in particular that I should Make my games for free while you are paying others for their game.

Although, most people pay to support development. Not for pay to play. You have the option of waiting until the game is complete and paying one time for it instead of every month when it is complete and goes to Steam.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
another one of those small developers that think he should get payed for his work:WeSmart:. you guys have no shame. think about us selfish guys that come here to get all for free. you should pay us that we play your games. and now im off i have better things to do, like opening up the next 2000 fifa packs, because the first 3000 didnt droped that rare ronaldo i need to have a chance to play the game. :KEK:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not unreasonble atall your games aint exacly long and u want to get paid for it, games aint even long enough to justifi it, i said it once will say again YOU ARE A MONEY GRABBER
Dumbest comment in a long time. Making games is SW's income, and you call that "Money grabber"? Because you don't get it for free? Some definitely don't know anything from real life, probably still get's money from the mommy... A good candidate to get ignored now.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Just wait for it to get leaked. You can get the update for $5 now, so it'll be leaked soon enough, and if not, then who really cares? There're tons of games on this site that you can enjoy in the meantime.

I will defend Superwriter here... That doesn't mean everyone needs to follow that. You're making a choice on who to sub to, and a creator can make a choice on how to distribute their releases and for what price. Right now, you can get the update for $5, which is an okay price to get the update for if you're a fan of the game.

Not unreasonble atall your games aint exacly long and u want to get paid for it, games aint even long enough to justifi it, i said it once will say again YOU ARE A MONEY GRABBER
You need to calm down. You're clearly getting way too worked up here with how this post is written. If you don't think the games are worth it, then just wait for the leak. Regardless of your opinions on the quality, it shouldn't be unexpected to think that someone wants to get paid for their effort.

I don't even disagree with you on the quality of the games. I was a patron for Superwriter a while back, and I never thought it was worth it, and I never liked the numerous games that were in "development". Some would get re-worked, cancelled, and so on. This was before he even completed a game, so maybe he's gotten better lately. I've never even played any of his "current line-up", so I am somewhat curious to see if there's been any real improvement.

The real final straw for me, was when I got a Patreon message from Superwriter basically begging me to subscribe to his sisters Youtube channel. I also received messages asking me to leave reviews here on F95 and so on. Stuff like that just screams "unprofessional", and I knew this was not a guy that I wanted to give money to. Still, if he ever cleaned up his act, and if I found myself really engaged in one of his stories, then I might "buy" updates from time to time. $5 isn't a bad price.

I'm surprised to even see Superwriter posting here. I thought he "rage quit" F95 at one point and wasn't going to post here because he's soft and couldn't handle or even ignore criticism? Hopefully he matured a little bit if he is back.

Reactions: Burgh917

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Just wait for it to get leaked. You can get the update for $5 now, so it'll be leaked soon enough, and if not, then who really cares? There're tons of games on this site that you can enjoy in the meantime.

I will defend Superwriter here... That doesn't mean everyone needs to follow that. You're making a choice on who to sub to, and a creator can make a choice on how to distribute their releases and for what price. Right now, you can get the update for $5, which is an okay price to get the update for if you're a fan of the game.

You need to calm down. You're clearly getting way too worked up here with how this post is written. If you don't think the games are worth it, then just wait for the leak. Regardless of your opinions on the quality, it shouldn't be unexpected to think that someone wants to get paid for their effort.

I don't even disagree with you on the quality of the games. I was a patron for Superwriter a while back, and I never thought it was worth it, and I never liked the numerous games that were in "development". Some would get re-worked, cancelled, and so on. This was before he even completed a game, so maybe he's gotten better lately. I've never even played any of his "current line-up", so I am somewhat curious to see if there's been any real improvement.

The real final straw for me, was when I got a Patreon message from Superwriter basically begging me to subscribe to his sisters Youtube channel. I also received messages asking me to leave reviews here on F95 and so on. Stuff like that just screams "unprofessional", and I knew this was not a guy that I wanted to give money to. Still, if he ever cleaned up his act, and if I found myself really engaged in one of his stories, then I might "buy" updates from time to time. $5 isn't a bad price.

I'm surprised to even see Superwriter posting here. I thought he "rage quit" F95 at one point and wasn't going to post here because he's soft and couldn't handle or even ignore criticism? Hopefully he matured a little bit if he is back.
im not saying devs dont deserve money cuz they do and without our support they couldn't carry on but forcing people to pay for his games is scummy asf, people should pay cuz they want to not cuz they have too

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
im not saying devs dont deserve money cuz they do and without our support they couldn't carry on but forcing people to pay for his games is scummy asf, people should pay cuz they want to not cuz they have too
No one is forcing anyone to pay for their games, and it's not "scummy asf" to expect people to pay for goods or services. People pay because they want the game and or to support the creator. No one is being forced to pay or doing something because they "have" to.

You probably aren't doing yourself or anyone in this thread any favors either, because the entitled attitude from you is likely driving away people who might normally throw a handout to this forum and give out the update they paid for.

Don't like how long it's taking for an update to get leaked here? Then buy it yourself or wait patiently like everyone else who doesn't want to pay the measly $5 price tag.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Could be. MC never had any love for the ruling wenches and his human sistas are always
cause for concirn whenever he leaves and meets the blood hygher ups.
Notice MC is there with his warrior princesses in a setting cut straight from true blood.
Rebirth cameo?
The lores in both games do not actually mix well, Sharo is used to city life while
MC is all about the outdoors. Not particularly sure how they would meet.
Also, we are yet to see any actual interactions with other factions,
MC is in this game a low level investigatory day walker his bosses
are not particularly fond of and his peers show defiance to.

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
Could be. MC never had any love for the ruling wenches and his human sistas are always
cause for concirn whenever he leaves and meets the blood hygher ups.
Notice MC is there with his warrior princesses in a setting cut straight from true blood.

The lores in both games do not actually mix well, Sharo is used to city life while
MC is all about the outdoors. Not particularly sure how they would meet.
Also, we are yet to see any actual interactions with other factions,
MC is in this game a low level investigatory day walker his bosses
are not particularly fond of and his peers show defiance to.
But that's literally Andrew and Sharon in that image, isn't it? That's why I was asking.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That may very well be the case, just saying that in the world of MC,
he is somewhat a version of Blade, a renegade no vamp caste would touch,
so any audience with a ruler of a city recognized by the establishment is off.
Andrew and Sharon

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Can someone run down what each relationship is meant to be? With the whole vampire thing im not sure if people are related by blood or by their sires.

Is this meant to be a full on incest game with everyone related to the MC?

Reactions: hyfka
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes