3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
Jul 2, 2022
Again, who cares how many abandoned projects he has? He has 2 completed projects..... which is 2 more than 99% of devs with ZERO abandoned projects.....
For the record, I have ONE abandoned project.

Picture Perfect - COMPLETED
Secret Summer - COMPLETED
Follow the Leader - 8 updates & ongoing
Sun Breed - 6 updates & ongoing
My Anthology Vol. 1 - 4 updates & ongoing

Hunger for Chaos is the only game I have abandoned. There are no others.

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
This activate the build in ingame walkthrough, without the patreon code.

Extrakt file and copy into the game folder: sunbreed/game
Overwrite existing file.

Should work for all future updates.

Superwriter has changed the type of points here.
It looks like there are two different paths:

paragon: the blue ones
renegad: the reds ones

mods may this please be pinned?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Cool to see this is back. I'll obviously be checking it out again, of course. The Dark and Light path is actually an interesting addition. I'm looking forward to how that influence different relationships and how some of the pairings react to it. I'll probably lean into more of the Dark stuff. I'm guessing it involves that dark inner beast from before the revamp? I guess I'll have to play/wait and see.

I'm glad this is back though.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am glad to see this back. However, with having to start from the beginning, sorry to say, it goes on the bottom of my games to play list, that's my rule, so be a bit until I reach it. However again, luckily the list ATM isn't too bad, so only 36 games in front of it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
S.W. awesome dude ... love the revamp .... gotta say tho .... love the game before and your re-renders are beautiful .... your not gonna make me love this game more than i already do ;)

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
Ok in my opinion this game didnt really need to be revamp and honestly alot of us here probably hate revamp after games like my new life is a thing but at the same time every game need constructive criticism but this dev is not as bad as others like mify city or my new life devs but at the same time tbh its pointless to revamp this game honestly so i am in middle ground when comes to this shit so this revamp give us some positive and negatives

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
S.W. awesome dude ... love the revamp .... gotta say tho .... love the game before and your re-renders are beautiful .... your not gonna make me love this game more than i already do ;)
addon - i like how things turned out in this revamp , compared to the original version ... taken some things out seems to me :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Finally, the best game of the dev (in my opinion) is back...I just hope that this game don't have nonsense like follow the leader and split scenes between paths.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes