3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
excited to see that this is coming back it my favorite story of your games i have played with the adition of choices would we be picking up where we left off?
I'll probably release the 0.6 again with all of the changes I posted on this page or a page back and then add new content within a month. Thank you for the support and feedback

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
The game looks amazing, the story sounds great, with luck the Dev updates this and carries it on, I downloaded it anyway for a play.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
He indicated that he was going to rework it with options. Unfortunately, he no longer reads these forums and posts feedback and forthcoming material. What he had created up to the last point was awesome material, imo. I especially liked the far east theme on the vampire genre.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow. What far east theme? Blade had asssiting him a hoast of colourful characters.
Dunpeal has a whole lotta travelling and solothinking, while making friends and also getting assists.
True blood had bar action most of the time - like this game here.
What far east? Bars where you meet babes and hook up, where vamps slay and pray, where MC hangs.
This is what you got. Also the family setting is very close to what orphans/far side of society types do:
They huddle together and make a home for themselves in eachother. This game does a heartwarming plot.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Finished playing the game so far, great game.
I hope the Dev updates it, well worth a play through by anyone.
Added to watchlist.

AWB13

May 27, 2020
This is one of my favorites. I've also enjoyed all the developer's games. He's got a talent for it so I hope he keeps pushing on & I can't wait for the next update!

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

As you all know, I had abandoned this game because I thought it wasn't as popular, and I was getting stressed out about adding choices, and different paths.

But because I received so many messages from you all, I took another look at the story and decided to revive it, but with choices after SS. And it let me guys know that you just wanted a good story even if it didn't have choices.

And now that we're in the final stages of SS, I keep thinking more and more about it and how I want to get back to the story.

But instead of adding choices and changing things that would take 2-3 months? I would just want to bring it back as a kinetic novel again for now and get it right to the new content. I'm not saying no choices forever but I just kind of want to finish my original vision.

There would be a new update right after FtL, or maybe after another update of SS, and the games would go back to releasing every two weeks. ( All updated in 6 weeks)

What do you all think? You can be totally honest.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020

As you all know, I had abandoned this game because I thought it wasn't as popular, and I was getting stressed out about adding choices, and different paths.

But because I received so many messages from you all, I took another look at the story and decided to revive it, but with choices after SS. And it let me guys know that you just wanted a good story even if it didn't have choices.

And now that we're in the final stages of SS, I keep thinking more and more about it and how I want to get back to the story.

But instead of adding choices and changing things that would take 2-3 months? I would just want to bring it back as a kinetic novel again for now and get it right to the new content. I'm not saying no choices forever but I just kind of want to finish my original vision.

There would be a new update right after FtL, or maybe after another update of SS, and the games would go back to releasing every two weeks. ( All updated in 6 weeks)

What do you all think? You can be totally honest.

dude that would honestly be the best outcome. Yea choices would add a little extra flavor but I fell in love with the story and the 4 sisters how it was. It was one of the games that had me glued to the Latest Updates looking for more to the story.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I'm glad he circled back around to this. I thought he'd put a great deal of thought and effort into it. It would have been a shame for him to just abandon what he'd started.

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
omg. sun breed is revived, one of the novels i actually liked the most here...
now THATS fishy >.> something good happened to me... am i dying? is the world going to end?

Reactions: dawlben

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Not brand new anymore, but I just realized it wasn't shared here.

Freigeschaltet

I have made a very important change, too.
***Valentine and Camila are now your ROOMMATES and you share the same female caretaker, just like Aditi and Najah are your ROOMMATES with whom you share a male caretaker***

That is the only change in the script, but you do need to start over from the beginning because of the new variables you will have to input yourselves.

No new content other than that but there will soon be in a month or two is what I'm planning. Enjoy!

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The time of the "Onhold" is over, Sunbreed is back!
And its not a kinetic Novella anymore.

Since the game has been completely revised, you have to start a new game, old savegames do not work.
Enough babble, here the downloads:

Original size: 536 MB
Compressed: 153 MB
Quality @ 80%

Walkthrough---> https://f95zone.to/threads/sun-breed-v0-6-revamped-superwriter.71041/post-9053477

Post reported to update the OP

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes