3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Walkthrough
This activate the build in ingame walkthrough, without the patreon code.

Extrakt file and copy into the game folder: sunbreed/game
Overwrite existing file.

Should work for all future updates.

Superwriter has changed the type of points here.
It looks like there are two different paths:

paragon: the blue ones
renegade: the reds ones

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I am forced to ask if a vampire game without corruption and transformation is really a vampire game?

Any biting and turning in this, or is it one of those 'sparkly' vampire stories?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
The time of the "Onhold" is over, Sunbreed is back!
And its not a kinetic Novella anymore.

Since the game has been completely revised, you have to start a new game, old savegames do not work.
Enough babble, here the downloads:

Original size: 536 MB
Compressed: 153 MB
Quality @ 80%

Post reported to update the OP
hmm. wonder how long until he abandons it this time or replaces one of his other game for this one.

Jul 2, 2022
Revamped? SuperRemaker is back at it again :FacePalm:
It took 2 weeks to redo the first 500 and make them way better. I think it's worth it if you compare the old images to the new ones.

Like this -
a176-2-1.png
new176-2-1.png

So no new content mostly just a remake revamp of old content ?
There are some new renders and dialogue because choices have been added.

I am forced to ask if a vampire game without corruption and transformation is really a vampire game?

Any biting and turning in this, or is it one of those 'sparkly' vampire stories?
Yeah, this isn't really a gory or gritty type of vampire story where there is a lot of biting and transformations, so please keep that in mind if you do plan to play this game.

hmm. wonder how long until he abandons it this time or replaces one of his other game for this one.
I've completed 2 games in the 3 years I've been developing. Still not going to cut me any slack? Lol.

I've restarted this game because of all the people who enjoyed it, so that's all I care about.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These vamps bite, they fight, they hunt, they have their games and a lovely society mixture
of blade, true blood, vamp diaries, all the pop culture beautification it needs to endure.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I've completed 2 games in the 3 years I've been developing. Still not going to cut me any slack? Lol.

I've restarted this game because of all the people who enjoyed it, so that's all I care about.
Unfortunatly there will allways be someone who is to quick to judge based on other Dev's.
And thanks to certain other Dev's.
Dev's like yourself good Dev's unfortunatly and unjustly feel the fallout from them.

Just Sayin.

lordparcival

Nov 29, 2020
It took 2 weeks to redo the first 500 and make them way better. I think it's worth it if you compare the old images to the new ones.

Like this -
View attachment 2066023
View attachment 2066027

There are some new renders and dialogue because choices have been added.

Yeah, this isn't really a gory or gritty type of vampire story where there is a lot of biting and transformations, so please keep that in mind if you do plan to play this game.

Really love that the Game is back. Thanks for listening to the community who wanted to have it back.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Unfortunatly there will allways be someone who is to quick to judge based on other Dev's.
And thanks to certain other Dev's.
Dev's like yourself good Dev's unfortunatly and unjustly feel the fallout from them.

Just Sayin.
:FacePalm:

Im not judging him based on other devs, im solely juding him on his own proven track record or should i say lack of thereof, because his consists of 10+ abandonded/reworked/on-hold projects and 2 "completed" games that he just got bored of making and rushed to finish them, one of them had an end so poorly recieved that after trying to double down had to make a half assed epilogue to try and save face.
Dude just keeps throwing shit at the wall to see if anything sticks.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The renders definitely look better now but man this isn't the first time you've remade your game and i had to start from the Beginning. If you learn something new maybe make new chapters with those new techniques as season 2 or something.

We learn new things everyday. Are you going to remake all of your previous games? Start having confidence in your previous works and just move on dude.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
its explained in game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just want to know what powers she has. I mean she pushed that cookie jar straight into a brick wall without breaking it or the wall,just to have a little counter space. I can forgive her pancakes having a little hair in them(and steer clear when she is angry).

Just playing DEV. Good job so far thank you for the hard work and game.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
each time i see a remake i just lose major interest.
So you would rather the dev abandon the game, when several of his patrons heavily insist on him continuing the story. Not only does he continue the story, he also goes back and makes the beginning better as well, instead of just continuing from where he left off, to make the game even better than it was before it was abandoned.

It's people like you that make devs completely abandon their games, even when they might have the feeling off going back to it.

No personal attack, but your statement just triggered me.

To the author/dev SuperWriter thank you for picking up this game again, and please do not listen to the fools that can't appreciate your work. After having finished 2 games, the right mindset would not have been to go back to something you abandoned, it would have probably been to start something completely new, which you probably have. Thank you for putting the time to remake the beginning of this game, making it even more pleasing to the eye. I wish you continued good luck towards the continuation of this work and probably your new work that you're brewing up.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's people like you that make devs completely abandon their games, even when they might have the feeling off going back to it.
if that's all it takes for a dev to quit making a VN perhaps that dev should not be making VNs?
also you can just read and move on and get triggered in silence... just saying, people are allowed to have a different opinion.

on topic for this VN I do hope dev will continue this VN but at the same time he's working on what?3?4 other VNs?
so .. until this is completed... it will always have a dark cloud looming over it.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
if that's all it takes for a dev to quit making a VN perhaps that dev should not be making VNs?
also you can just read and move on and get triggered in silence... just saying, people are allowed to have a different opinion.

on topic for this VN I do hope dev will continue this VN but at the same time he's working on what?3?4 other VNs?
so .. until this is completed... it will always have a dark cloud looming over it.
You say get triggered in silence, but then you say people can have different opinions. I can't have an opinion about his opinion? Where is your logic? Either way, I said my piece. Gonna move on.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes