3.80 star(s) 39 Votes

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
So is Sun breed coming back it's one of my favourite vampire games so I really hope it's coming back.
It's not for sure yet, but I think SuperWriter is highly considering bringing it back once one of his current games is finished. I'm one of the ones who has got their fingers crossed it does get picked back up. Love vampire games and the girls here are so adorable and loveable plus a great story.

SneakyNinja

Feb 22, 2021
It's not for sure yet, but I think SuperWriter is highly considering bringing it back once one of his current games is finished. I'm one of the ones who has got their fingers crossed it does get picked back up. Love vampire games and the girls here are so adorable and loveable plus a great story.
I checked his patreon and I saw a poll about Sun breed but I can't see the poll. I hope the poll is in our favour and we get the game back.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
YESSSSSS. Best news I've heard this month. Please, please, pleaseeeee revive this wonderful game SuperWrite. This game and Follow the leader are my favorite. Really a blow when I heard that you dropped this game

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Um, no if I'm not mistaken Secret Summer might be ending soon. Dev has already finished 1-2 IIRC so he has a good track record of finishing.
:KEK:
Dude has rush completed 1 game in 2,5 year (a game he had help from PTOLEMY to develop) before deciding to rework that particular game afterwards, which he apparently dropped doing :LUL: while also abandoning and or reworked 5-10 other projects along the way. This dude has one of the worst track records imaginable on this site.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
so never? ;)
No. He's made it quite clear that given the reaction to this game's abandonment, he's decided to place it on hold and return to it once he completes one of his other projects. Just go back a few pages and read the thread.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
No. He's made it quite clear that given the reaction to this game's abandonment, he's decided to place it on hold and return to it once he completes one of his other projects. Just go back a few pages and read the thread.
You clearly havent been around long enough for his past shenanigans but this isnt the first time he has pulled a stunt like this and it wont be the last. Trust me, the game will never see the light of day again. IF he does índeed revive the game it will surely be abandoned again after a couple of releases as is traditition with this developer.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This game is an instant download for sure, the story is great, I am one of those people who've never really been into vampire stories but since joining here I have found 3 which have captivated my interest, although as good as the others might be they don't have Aditi and Najah, the human sisters are super sweet too, Focus on what brings you joy and keeps you sane right now, but keep a light on in this house for if/when you decide to start back up development.

Thank you for bringing this game to us in the first place, it enraptured me to play this and follow the MC's path.
I just found out this one was put on hold, which really bums me out, I really enjoyed this one so far, hopefully it gets revived soon.
Ohh im very happy to see this game is unabandoned!! i really love it! i have played various of your games superwriter and i must say that you are an exellent dev, and writer! thhanks for continuing Sun Breed. May this year be exellent to you!
So is Sun breed coming back it's one of my favourite vampire games so I really hope it's coming back.
I checked his patreon and I saw a poll about Sun breed but I can't see the poll. I hope the poll is in our favour and we get the game back.
Really hope sun breed is revived was a really nice game that i personally saw great potential in with some great characters
YESSSSSS. Best news I've heard this month. Please, please, pleaseeeee revive this wonderful game SuperWrite. This game and Follow the leader are my favorite. Really a blow when I heard that you dropped this game
Um, no if I'm not mistaken Secret Summer might be ending soon. Dev has already finished 1-2 IIRC so he has a good track record of finishing.
I'll just say Sun Breed's revival is OFFICIAL. Don't worry about what these trolls are saying, I hear you and I will deliver.

Literally adding choices to the script right now, and it's going great.

Thanks again to all you guys who spoke up in the first place. You can thank yourselves for the game's revival.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
One completed one near and 3 scrapped (hunger for Chaos, just another bubble and sunbreed*) *sunbreed looks like it may get another pass and I hope so.

I'll give anyone a second chance... the third they have to earn by deeds.

I wish no ill on the dev and hope he keeps his word. regardless of what has been said I wish him luck.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
One completed one near and 3 scrapped (hunger for Chaos, just another bubble and sunbreed*) *sunbreed looks like it may get another pass and I hope so.

I'll give anyone a second chance... the third they have to earn by deeds.

I wish no ill on the dev and hope he keeps his word. regardless of what has been said I wish him luck.
Thanks, though just to be clear. Only one game has been abandoned.

Hunger for Chaos. Just Another Bubble was a reboot of that, which is why they have the same thread. You'll only see one game abandoned if you search all of my games, and that's HfC.

Here are my other 4 games.

Picture Perfect - Completed

Secret Summer - In development (12 updates)

Sun Breed - On hold

Follow the Leader - In development (4 updates)

But I appreciate you actually giving me a chance and not hopping on the bandwagon to shame/discourage me from developing.

I have absolutely no prior experience in video game development and have been doing this for 2 years, so I have definitely made mistakes and I'm still learning.

I don't understand what people get out of saying I abandoned games and I'm going to quit, and just trying to break my spirit or stop others from playing my games.

What about the game I completed? People want to say it was rushed when it was in development for 2 years with consistent updates (15 in all) . What about the current game I'm working on with 12 updates? Or the other game I'm working on with 4 updates? Both updated in the last couple of weeks?

I get no credit for that from these people who hang around my threads only to bash me lol.

I absolutely have made mistakes, but I don't think I should be hung for them when I am doing my best to do better.

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020

Hunger for Chaos. Just Another Bubble was a reboot of that, which is why they have the same thread. You'll only see one game abandoned if you search all of my games.

But I appreciate you actually giving me a chance and not having on the bandwagon to shame/discourage me from developing.

I have absolutely no prior experience in video game development and have been doing this for 2 years, so I have definitely made mistakes and I'm still learning.

I don't really understand what people get out of saying I abandoned games and I'm going to quit.

What about the game I completed? People want to say it was rushed when it was in development for 2 years. What about the current game I'm working on with 12 updates? Or the other game I'm working on with 4 updates? Both updated in the last couple of weeks?

I get absolutely no credit for that from these people who hang around my threads only to bash me lol.

I absolutely have made mistakes, but I don't think I should be hung for them when I am doing my best to do better.
The best thing to do is tune them out and focus on those that have constructive criticism and your fans. Everyone makes mistakes, EVERY single dev has its part of the creation process.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hunger for Chaos. Just Another Bubble was a reboot of that, which is why they have the same thread. You'll only see one game abandoned if you search all of my games, and that's HfC.

Sun Breed - On hold

But I appreciate you actually giving me a chance and not hopping on the bandwagon to shame/discourage me from developing.

I don't understand what people get out of saying I abandoned games and I'm going to quit, and just trying to break my spirit or stop others from playing my games.

What about the game I completed? People want to say it was rushed when it was in development for 2 years with consistent updates (15 in all) . What about the current game I'm working on with 12 updates? Or the other game I'm working on with 4 updates? Both updated in the last couple of weeks?

I get no credit for that from these people who hang around my threads only to bash me lol.

Time will show either way. Again best of luck. They are the hottest Indian vampire models so I do of course want more and hope you succeed.

SneakyNinja

Feb 22, 2021

Sun Breed - On hold

Just don't let them get to you evreyone makes mistakes in live you just need to learn from them. I really like Sun breed the story is great and the girls are great aswell and follow the leader is another great game I can't wait for it to update. Just do your thing and ignore the haters and focus on your fans. I hope you have a great day and I can't wait for the updates of your games.

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
The news of SB's revival are a blessing for me. I guess regarding the support i'll handle it as I have done described in my previous post.

That being said, I wonder how it will go on with SB?
Will you continue the kinetic novel you said you have no fun in working with?
Or will you somewhat "port" / rewrite /whatever it is called (I still don't know) it as a new version starting from scratch but with much story as some sort of guidance from the kinetic novel, so you actually enjoy working on this project?

Don't get me wrong here, I like SB as stated in my review and previous post. Very much so. And I do hope it gets finished.
HOWEVER, I don't know if I want you to finish the CURRENT SB.
As much as I'd love to see the ending with MC getting his lovely Sisters and childhood friends to get together and whatnot, I am somewhat afraid that the story gets a feeling of "author finishes it because other people want him to and it has to be finished", instead of "author finishes it because author wants to finish it". The first case scenario would be bad imo, as it might not do justice for the characters and the story. Something like unsatisfyingly finished TV-series that were rushed. Or GoT Season 8 which was a desaster of its own kind. And a bad and crappy ending like that would make me even more sad than the project not being finished at all. The second case scenario would be better, as it would actually be the project you yourself want to be working on. With sleepless nights grumbling over ideas to make it awesome and stuff ^^ You know what I mean?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The news of SB's revival are a blessing for me. I guess regarding the support i'll handle it as I have done described in my previous post.

That being said, I wonder how it will go on with SB?
Will you continue the kinetic novel you said you have no fun in working with?
Or will you somewhat "port" / rewrite /whatever it is called (I still don't know) it as a new version starting from scratch but with much story as some sort of guidance from the kinetic novel, so you actually enjoy working on this project?

Don't get me wrong here, I like SB as stated in my review and previous post. Very much so. And I do hope it gets finished.
HOWEVER, I don't know if I want you to finish the CURRENT SB.
As much as I'd love to see the ending with MC getting his lovely Sisters and childhood friends to get together and whatnot, I am somewhat afraid that the story gets a feeling of "author finishes it because other people want him to and it has to be finished", instead of "author finishes it because author wants to finish it". The first case scenario would be bad imo, as it might not do justice for the characters and the story. Something like unsatisfyingly finished TV-series that were rushed. Or GoT Season 8 which was a desaster of its own kind. And a bad and crappy ending like that would make me even more sad than the project not being finished at all. The second case scenario would be better, as it would actually be the project you yourself want to be working on. With sleepless nights grumbling over ideas to make it awesome and stuff ^^ You know what I mean?
Thank you for the comment.

As of today, I have added choices to the entire script. So much less stressful doing it in my free time lol.

WHAT ARE THE CHANGES?

1) You can choose which LIs to romance, though they come in pairs (your vampire sisters or the human sisters, OR you can have all 4)

2) Choices through the entire game, of course. It is a DARKNESS or LIGHT path. So, depending on your choices, you will fall deeper into the darkness or not. And it will affect the gameplay and what you see.
And of course there is new content with the added choices.

3) Redoing the first 3 updates' renders to match 0.4 - 0.6, which will take less than a month.

So, yeah. Those are the changes. I am thinking I'll start it after Follow the Leader, my current game I'm developing.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
TL;DR:
You're an amazing writer blending arousing storytelling mixed with humor & unique, heartfelt characters and you have brought this to SunBreed, keep it going when u feel inspired to opposed to committed releases OR abandonment.

I'm Team KeepSunBreedAlive. I Loved Picture Perfect, it was well written with humor throughout & Hot AF. Just finished Secret Summer .12 & have to say the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the end caught me so off guard I literally cracked up, it was genuine & surprising! SS's characters are amazingly done. Each one is gorgeous & feels unique.

I feel you bring each of these qualities to anything you work on which is why I love SB & hope it continues. That being said no one wants a project forced out by the dev bc feelings of pressure, that never works out well. I feel I'd speak for many of us that love SB when I say I'd rather it be 'on hold' indefinitely & worked on when you felt inspired to do so rather than abandon it completely. SB is Great already & has so much potential to be epic I'd rather wait for casual updates than See it dissapear! My opinion is you're already doing this genre well & it could easily end as the best vampire stuff out there to date.

I've plead my case, if you feel the same please sign this petition by giving this post a thumbs up, let's show SuperWriter the love for SunBreed it deserves!

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes