3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Well I hope you don't let a few people here discourage you, who are being somewhat immature with their need for all Li's to be a virgins. I'm a huge harem fan, as well dislike (MC jealous) NTR content...but I didn't find the scene where one girl was opening up in a private conversation with another girl, an issue. Both human girls are attractive and would have had many boys interested in trying to get into their pants...over their high school and college years (at least 5 years of potentially meeting and dating boys). And your story clearly laid out that MC only saw both human girls as sisters / best friends, and he only started seeing them as more than friends a month or so ago before the story started.

But I wanted to say I really enjoy your work, and hope you don't leave this community over a few who are not being reasonable. Best Regards.
no one, not a single one, ever said they should all be virgins.

We know for a fact that the Vampire sisters are not virgins, and we know also for a fact that they had relationships before MC was in the picture, and no one ever said anything about it.
Even now nobody is saying anything about them.

But The Human Sisters where build up to the point that they seemed like virgins, they live with him, the sleep together in the same bed, they showered together, the both went to nurse school to cure their brother, and now are both in med school for the same goal. They worked themselves to the bones to accomplish their goals.

All the time, except for the time where they had multiple relationships.

there is a clear inconsistency between the last two paragraphs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jul 2, 2022
Well I hope you don't let a few people here discourage you, who are being somewhat immature with their need for all Li's to be a virgins. I'm a huge harem fan, as well dislike (MC jealous) NTR content...but I didn't find the scene where one girl was opening up in a private conversation with another girl, an issue.

Both human girls are attractive and would have had many boys interested in trying to get into their pants...over their high school and college years (at least 5 years of potentially meeting and dating boys). And your story clearly laid out that MC only saw both human girls as sisters / best friends, and he only started seeing them as more than friends a month or so ago before the story started. And at the moment we know both girls are not in a relationship, and we don't know how long they have been single, or how long MC and the girls have been sharing a bed together (Could have been a recent change in the sleeping / living arrangements.) But all small details, that shouldn't affect a story of a guy who obviously has a huge dick that will ensure his girls will never think of their past love experiences. ;)

But I wanted to say I really enjoy your work, and hope you don't leave this community over a few who are not being reasonable. Best Regards.
Thanks for the message. I was considering leaving, but I'm just going to be more careful of how I respond from here on. All feedback welcome, of course, and if someone dislikes something, we can discuss the matter. Either I'll agree with what is being said or have a different opinion, and just agree to disagree if that's the case, instead of having a drawn-out discussion that kind of goes in circles. That's when things get out of hand and a little tiring.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's been supportive and I have some cool things planned soon.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Thanks for the message. I was considering leaving, but I'm just going to be a bit more selective to who I respond to from here on. All feedback welcome, of course, and if someone dislikes something, we can discuss the matter. Either I'll agree with what is being said or have a different opinion, and just agree to disagree if that's the case, instead of having a drawn-out discussion that kind of goes in circles. That's when things get out of hand and a little tiring.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's been supportive and I have some cool things planned soon.
will their ex boyfriends make a new appearance, its that why the line needs to stay?

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
while im not as upset about it as some i would have prefered if that line was left out and was just not mentioned if she was a virgin or not the vast majority of harem players dont want to hear about a LI's previous sexual experience.
Not that this is directed at you, but yours was the most recent comment that didn't feel like it would generate 'bad press' if I quoted it, but if this line is affecting people's like/dislike of the game, why not just change the line in the dialogue to where she admits to not having had any previous partners, if all it is, is a singular line commenting about that (without accompanying visual reference) then I see no reason why it can't be edited/changed on a per user basis to suit the individuals needs.

Until such a point where there are further confirmation/visual references of her being with someone else, I will assume she's free from the taint of other people in my version of the game. This for me is the safest option until the story reaches a point where there is solid irredeemable proof that what she said is true.

I thoroughly enjoy SW's games a lot, but if I deem a certain part to be not what I had envisaged then I will endeavour to change it to suit my tastes (a lot of the latest 'triple A' games have mods made for this very reason) But that's just one player's/viewers take on this whole thing.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Just finished .8 & ill say there was more content than I originally estimated there would be ....but as soon as I saw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I knew right there the end point would be before that happened, which is a natural cliffhanger point, well done there ;)

I have to say when I came across the 'cursed paragraph' spoken by red/pink that has so many fragile ego's bruised I literally said out loud 'that's what all the fuss is about ?'
.....SMH.......but whatever lol

Overall I'm enjoying this as much as I did originally, which was quite a bit, I Love the way the vampire girls speak & how it organically lends to the comedy aspect of the dialogue, keep up the great work!!

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
This game definitely need ipatch, it's really confusing and weird when you dunno anything about the game plot and you need to decide which relationship...

Reactions: parceload

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
hey all, correct my if im wrong, but super has put in what it is val and mila are trying to cure him of right.? I've replayed it now several times due to save issues, on my end, and i haven't come across anything. are they trying to cure him of being a vampire, just his overwhelming thirst or his weird beast powers, which if im correct, only he knows he has and hasn't told anyone.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hey all, correct my if im wrong, but super has put in what it is val and mila are trying to cure him of right.? I've replayed it now several times due to save issues, on my end, and i haven't come across anything. are they trying to cure him of being a vampire, just his overwhelming thirst or his weird beast powers, which if im correct, only he knows he has and hasn't told anyone.
they want to cure the Bloodthirst, and his logging for Blood, by weakeing his Vampiric side, at some point Valentine implies that, (iirc or that was my deduction not shure yet)

Reactions: ShiroObake

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
they want to cure the Bloodthirst, and his logging for Blood, by weakeing his Vampiric side, at some point Valentine implies that, (iirc or that was my deduction not shure yet)
ok thats what i had gathered as well, but i couldn't find it clearly stated other than val asking how the thirst was. thanks mate.

EDIT: for those who care, i found it.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Super writer confi
Just finished .8 & ill say there was more content than I originally estimated there would be ....but as soon as I saw
I knew right there the end point would be before that happened, which is a natural cliffhanger point, well done there ;)

I have to say when I came across the 'cursed paragraph' spoken by red/pink that has so many fragile ego's bruised I literally said out loud 'that's what all the fuss is about ?'
.....SMH.......but whatever lol

Overall I'm enjoying this as much as I did originally, which was quite a bit, I Love the way the vampire girls speak & how it organically lends to the comedy aspect of the dialogue, keep up the great work!!
SuperWriter confirmed that their ex Boyfriends will play a bigger role in the future. MC knew that they fucked others, he is a half vampire, he could smell it everywhere while they slept together in the same bed

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I believe they are trying to lessen the effects of being a vampire

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes