3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
Jul 2, 2022
That is the thing when. they have been living together from at least from age 10 and they sleep in the same bed.
Just wanted to comment on what you're saying about them having boyfriends. Of course they have. You have been [whatever your relationship is] since childhood and that's it. You have never looked at each other romantically until very recently so you have dated whoever you wanted and they have dated whoever they wanted.

Just to clear that up.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Now I'm confused, what does SuperWriter mean with this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Just read your post above, good luck with that I've been reading the same TMI coments in an other tread !
Love your Story's by the way and liking this one so far (even when I sometimes don?t understand it tottaly ) great Job KUDOS

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so what's with this cloud with eyes, ...is it MC's hidden or dormant vampire powers trying to connect to him...or is it the start of MC's journey into some kind of take over darkness? And if I chose it, and keep the points low will it bring on a bad ending regardless? I'm just trying to understand how the paragon and renegade choices affects the story, as I know accepting it gives MC huge powers that is displayed at the fight club event...and it's noticeable that content was limited at that event without the power. He also complained and suggested his stamina was weak because of the serum. :unsure:
View attachment d135.webp

Jul 2, 2022
OK, so what's with this cloud with eyes, ...is it MC's hidden or dormant vampire powers trying to connect to him...or is it the start of MC's journey into some kind of take over darkness? And if I chose it, and keep the points low will it bring on a bad ending regardless? I'm just trying to understand how the paragon and renegade choices affects the story, as I know accepting it gives MC huge powers that is displayed at the fight club event...and it's noticeable that content was limited at that event without the power. He also complained and suggested his stamina was weak because of the serum. :unsure:
View attachment 2378439

Taking the serum makes you weaker but it holds the darkness inside of you.

Not taking the serum makes you stronger but it increases the darkness inside of you and makes you less stable.

And being a renegade allows you to be more of an asshole and take more asshole-like decisions, like threatening someone instead of asking them a question .

And Paragon allows you to do more diplomatic and nicer.

Last edited:

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021

Not taking the serum makes you stronger but it increases the darkness inside of you and makes you less stable.

And being a renegade just makes you be an asshole more intake more asshole like decisions and badass decisions and Paragon allows you to do more diplomatic and nicer options I guess
Tried both options taking and not taking serum but loved not taking serum version more , it felt MC more like a badass vampire by fighting to protect the girls and not as an asshole . Will it end like a bad ending like girls leaving you or something if you don't take serum and darkness inside engulps you .

Reactions: Alexcameron

TheHermitPt

Jun 14, 2020
View attachment 979698

Overview:
Life has been tough for you as a half vampire. First, your human mother and vampire male caretaker are killed when you're still fairly young. But it brings you closer to the human sisters Valentine and Camilla who have been your friends since you learned how to walk. Especially with the two girls losing their own mother not long after yours.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-09
Release Date: 2023-01-30
Developer: SuperWriter - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Other Games: Secret Summer - Hunger for Chaos - Picture Perfect - Follow the Leader
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
v0.6 Revamped: You must restart a new game because of the choices you have to select from the start. OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.6 revamped): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

jasont123 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 979723 View attachment 979717 View attachment 979716 View attachment 979719 View attachment 979715 View attachment 979724 View attachment 979721 View attachment 979720 View attachment 979718
Why does it say there is walktrough available but ask for patrons code?

Reactions: anyusername

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
View attachment 2378462
Well....to the ignore it goes.

He kinda did the same thing with Sasha of Picture Perfect. She went into details about how she lost her virginity.

These human sisters have been MC's best friends since his childhood days. It's not unrealistic for them to be virgins since they are nerds and very close to MC. But yeah, Realism. It's like dev went out of his way to make them not virgins. :KEK:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Well....to the ignore it goes.

He kinda did the same thing with Sasha of Picture Perfect. She went into details about how she lost her virginity.

These human sisters have been MC's best friends since his childhood days. It's not unrealistic for them to be virgins since they are nerds and very close to MC. But yeah, Realism. It's like dev went out of his way to make them not virgins. :KEK:
Not only that this is a game with vampires.. "REALISM" been gone out the window a long time ago.

It could have been that the girls HAD NO TIME TO DATE or have boyfriends because they were only focused and worried about the MC and trying to cure him which in result then not having time for dating making them VIRGINS. Also add in that they are smart and nerds it's as realistic as it comes. I knew a couple girls who was not FOCUSED on dating in my life because they had other things going on.

but nah they had to be getting dicked down by "their few partners" instead of being virgins,
so agree it's not unrealistic at all for them to not have any experience in that field.
plus the fact they are the CLOSEST to the MC even if it was romantic or not makes him the best CANIDATE.

Who cares about them "HAVING LIVES" it's a AVNs not real life.

I could have let them not being virgins slip but then she just HADDDDDD to say "she had a few sexual partners" which is un needed information imo so into the bin this one goes.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2022
Tried both options taking and not taking serum but loved not taking serum version more , it felt MC more like a badass vampire by fighting to protect the girls and not as an asshole . Will it end like a bad ending like girls leaving you or something if you don't take serum and darkness inside engulps you .
There will be good and bad to both options. You can see the MC's concern after destroying the twins. Just pay attention to what he's saying and how he's feeling and he will get a good understanding of how the future will play out. Same if you take the serum.

But the girls won't end up leaving you or anything, though.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

And being a renegade allows you to be more of an asshole and take more asshole-like decisions, like threatening someone instead of asking them a question .

And Paragon allows you to do more diplomatic and nicer.
OK, thanks for the detailed reply. I tried both paths and noticed the differences...the fight events (both) had more satisfactory fighting content. And also kicking the twins asses into a big pile was great, but the paragon path seems better for the harem story. I just hope MC will have enough power to take on the monster that killed his parents. Great story so far. Thanks for sharing your work.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Just wanted to comment on what you're saying about them having boyfriends. Of course they have. You have been [whatever your relationship is] since childhood and that's it. You have never looked at each other romantically until very recently so you have dated whoever you wanted and they have dated whoever they wanted.

Just to clear that up.
your talking about the two gals that sleep with you in the same bed, shower with you in the same shower at the same time, live with you, and align their whole life to fix your illnes? the same two gals?

so you are telling me if I set [whatever your relationship is] to girlfriend she is cheating on me since we both where 10 years old, talking about sluts.

Jul 2, 2022
your talking about the two gals that sleep with you in the same bed, shower with you in the same shower at the same time, live with you, and align their whole life to fix your illnes? the same two gals?

so you are telling me if I set [whatever your relationship is] to girlfriend she is cheating on me since we both where 10 years old, talking about sluts.
The shower scene was taken out since the revamp because I thought that was a bit out of place and forced.

As for spending too much time with the human girls, they go to medical school and are away from you because of that plenty of the time. And you see the MC spending a lot of time with Aditi and Najah and doing his investigation. They spend plenty of time apart. And the MC literally stays with the vampire' girls half of the week, as explained he lives with both, and bounces back and forth.

Just because they care about your well-being does not mean they don't have their own lives.

As for setting a relationship, that's censored for patreon. They are your ROOMMATES. I think you understand what that means lol

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The shower scene was taken out since the revamp because I thought that was a bit out of place and forced.

As for spending too much time with the human girls, they go to medical school and are away from you because of that plenty of the time. And you see the MC spending a lot of time with Aditi and Najah and doing his investigation. They spend plenty of time apart. And the MC literally stays with the vampire' girls half of the week, as explained he lives with both, and bounces back and forth.

Just because they care about your well-being does not mean they don't have their own lives.

As for setting a relationship, that's censored for patreon. They are your ROOMMATES. I think you understand what that means lol
so they fucked at medical school is what you are saying?

but can you really say, without laughing, that it was a crucial piece of information that I needed to know, no matter what?

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2022
so they fucked at medical school is what you are saying?

but can you really say, without laughing, that it was a crucial piece of information that I needed to know, no matter what?
I have no problem discussing things with you players, and of course we are going to disagree about certain things at times, But I am willing to listen. But your facepalming me when I try to respond to you is childish to me. I'm not going to do that to you for having a different opinion. So I think I'm just going to end the conversation here with you and agreed to disagree.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I have no problem discussing things with you players, and of course we are going to disagree about certain things at times, But I am willing to listen. But your facepalming me when I try to respond to you is childish to me. I'm not going to do that to you for having a different opinion. So I think I'm just going to end the conversation here with you and agreed to disagree.
Unbenannt.png

can we avoid Camilla in the next update?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes