3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
Jul 2, 2022
Could someone please explain how the routes work? I understand there are paragon and renegade points, but do they lead to substantially different routes? Furthermore, early on you are asked whether you are in a pre-existing relationship with Adita and Najah, which is flagged as a paragon option, while saying you aren't is flagged as a neutral option. Does this mean that on a renegade playthrough you are intended to romance them later? To get the most content should you always be choosing the choice which gives points, if the alternative is neutral? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I don't want to be overly critical, but so far I'm finding it really frustrating how the mc is withholding so many secrets from his sisters. He holds secrets from his vampire sisters even if they are in the "marriage times 1,000" relationship, and he withholds so many secrets from his human sisters that it feels like he doesn't trust them for no reason. Does this change later in the story?
Hey, the romantic options are whatever you want them to be and don't affect the plot. There are no paragon or renegade points attached to romantic choices. If they are then please tell me because that is an error on my part.

As for MC keeping secrets, he's the type that doesn't want to worry and burden them. But he only is keeping one secret (that he got bit), and the second one he got caught for not telling the girls about the investigation, and third secret is if you don't decide to take the serum as a player.

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Hey, the romantic options are whatever you want them to be and don't affect the plot. There are no paragon or renegade points attached to romantic choices. If they are then please tell me because that is an error on my part.

As for MC keeping secrets, he's the type that doesn't want to worry and burden them. But he only is keeping one secret (that he got bit), and the second one he got caught for not telling the girls about the investigation, and third secret is if you don't decide to take the serum as a player.
Thanks for the info :) I think the points attached to romance options is a mistake, or at least confusion, in the walkthrough mod, because the romance options are highlighted blue. Btw I really enjoyed Picture Perfect, even though obviously it was quite short as you had other projects to work on <3

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Can someone please tell me the tone of this game please? Like is it more comedy/slice of life with a supernatural theme or a more serious type?

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
What is actually going on with this game? I remember playing it long ago, but then it turned into a kinetic novel. But now it's a game with choices again?

Jul 2, 2022
Can someone please tell me the tone of this game please? Like is it more comedy/slice of life with a supernatural theme or a more serious type?
It has some slice of life/lighter portions, but I think more serious moments and vibe overall.

What is actually going on with this game? I remember playing it long ago, but then it turned into a kinetic novel. But now it's a game with choices again?
This was a kinetic novel first and now it has choices.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Me: *reads the thread about the LIs and how they were seeing dudes while supposedly dedicating all their time to MC*

also me: *reads the post by the Counselor who told how it works IRL*

Also also me: *knows what pair-bonding is and how it doesn't work after multiple partners*

Conclusion about the LIs:
(who sleep in the same bed as another man, sometimes with their tits out... while they were dating another guy... hoe behavior)

View attachment She....mp4

LawTM

Aug 17, 2021
I see a lot of people talking about the fact that the girls are virgins, but for me at least the biggest problem with writing (for me) is that the human sisters don't like him forever, all their attitudes made me believe that they liked him from the beginning ,I have 2 sisters and nothing they do is normal, having their tits out in front of our character is completely insane if they liked us and did this to try to get our attention it would make sense but they didn't like us and i was completely lost being naked,hugging all the time,kissing,sleeping together none of that is remotely normal here in my family and in any sibling family i know,like this is not normal even with best friends for years and years in my circle unless you like each other. So this information about them not liking him from the beginning kind of broke everything for me because and I go back to the beginning of the game and for me everything shows that they like him it was a little disconnected for me, for others people the experience may have been different

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1687924652439.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1687924774434.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updates coming soon!
done with ALL the writing for Sun Breed
been writing 3,000 words every single day for the last month.

- And that means it's finally time to start working on renders,
and updates will be coming out faster than usual because all writing is done.
Updates coming soon!

Jul 2, 2022
I see a lot of people talking about the fact that the girls are virgins, but for me at least the biggest problem with writing (for me) is that the human sisters don't like him forever, all their attitudes made me believe that they liked him from the beginning ,I have 2 sisters and nothing they do is normal, having their tits out in front of our character is completely insane if they liked us and did this to try to get our attention it would make sense but they didn't like us and i was completely lost being naked,hugging all the time,kissing,sleeping together none of that is remotely normal here in my family and in any sibling family i know,like this is not normal even with best friends for years and years in my circle unless you like each other. So this information about them not liking him from the beginning kind of broke everything for me because and I go back to the beginning of the game and for me everything shows that they like him it was a little disconnected for me, for others people the experience may have been different
The only abnormal thing about the relationship is dressing in underwear around each other, and even that isn't uncommon, to me anyway. Hugging is normal, too. They have never kissed as you stated. The only uncommon thing I would say is them sleeping in the bed together as adults.

At the start of the game, MC is having an internal conflict about being attracted to them out of nowhere. So even he just started feeling that way about them, so why would the girls been feeling romantically towards him their whole lives? They all treat each other the same. The girls don't treat him any special than he treats them. It's just brother and sisters caring about each other.

There are no indicators that they have romantic feelings for him until he started showing interest towards them, which Najah and Aditi notice. Their sole focus has been trying to cure the 'hunger' within him from being bit by the Beast.

And it's the same reason they are so close, because their parents were murdered and they only have each other. That is the reason for the close bond. Not because they have had romantic feelings for each other since childhood or anything.

Last edited:

LawTM

Aug 17, 2021
The only abnormal thing about the relationship is dressing in underwear around each other, and even that isn't uncommon, to me anyway. Hugging is normal, too. They have never kissed as you stated. The only uncommon thing I would say is them sleeping in the bed together as adults.

At the start of the game, MC is having an internal conflict about being attracted to them out of nowhere. So even he just started feeling that way about them, so why would the girls been feeling romantically towards him their whole lives? They all treat each other the same. The girls don't treat him any special than he treats them. It's just brother and sisters caring about each other.

There are no indicators that they have romantic feelings for him until he started showing interest towards them, which Najah and Aditi notice. Their sole focus has been trying to cure the 'hunger' within him from being bit by the Beast.

And it's the same reason they are so close, because their parents were murdered and they only have each other. That is the reason for the close bond. Not because they have had romantic feelings for each other since childhood or anything.
don't get it wrong I like the game and I have no problem with girls not being virgins , I don't like it when girls are literally nymphomaniacs who have had sex with I don't know 30 guys it's not the case here they have what? their 25 26 years old and dated a few times and had sex with their boyfriends all normal, the only thing that seemed out of place to me was this, but as i said to myself, you may not have that view but this is very personal it varies from person to person and you have to agree that assuming they liked him by their actions wasn't completely out of character

Reactions: Teddy 369
Jul 2, 2022
don't get it wrong I like the game and I have no problem with girls not being virgins , I don't like it when girls are literally nymphomaniacs who have had sex with I don't know 30 guys it's not the case here they have what? their 25 26 years old and dated a few times and had sex with their boyfriends all normal, the only thing that seemed out of place to me was this, but as i said to myself, you may not have that view but this is very personal it varies from person to person and you have to agree that assuming they liked him by their actions wasn't completely out of character
Can you tell me what indicators there have been that they have romantic feelings for the MC? These are what I see in your first post;

1) "having their tits out in front of MC"

They have never had their tits out in front of him. Camilla's sweater has shown some, but that was unintentional. She was not trying to flash him. That's just them being too comfortable around each other

2 "being naked"

They were naked around him once during camp because Najah made everyone skinny dip. But at this ppint in the story, feelings are starting to develop.

3) "kissing"

They have never kissed.

4) "hugging all the time"

I would have to go back and check but I don't even think they have hugged a single time so far. Maybe once or twice if they have, from What I remember. But even if they did hug all the time it doesn't mean they want to fuck each other. Family members hug all the time.

5) "sleeping together"

Sleeping together is the only abnormal one to me like I said before and that is only because of the circumstances of their parents being murdered and them having a closer bond than most.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689089752810.png
Sun Breed 0.9 Last Preview: Bootylicious
This is the last preview before the update comes out in a day or two! I really think you guys are going to enjoy this one with the girls deepening their bond and you finally advancing your relationship with Camilla and Valentine.
WALKTHROUGH PASSWORD - (it's the same as last month. There's only one choice at the end of this update and it doesn't matter what you choose.
Sun Breed 0.9 DL! (SB, Great & Super)
FINALLY, we have another update of SB,
and dev really thinks you're going to like this one.
A lot of bonding and relationships going off into the game.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes