3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for th

Thanks for the heads up, I check it as soon as possible. But if SW changed the game UI as in Reconnecting my Mod won't work anymore...
No worries, if not, well not much we can do but play it :coffee:

Regardless, thanks for checking and if there is a forth coming update, thanks in advance, it not all the same :coffee:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SunBreed-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I get it ... but why?

Someone who is not even pursuing Aja only has to loose ...
exactly what she been doing all along - ignoring her, while MC stands to loose everything:
Aja, the tournament (MC is solely the supporting charatcter in Aja”s master plan), the clan (they all solely put up with him because he is Aja”s mate),
his livelyhood (Aja been his whole life since the terrible event),
his existence (Mc only lasted in the arena ”cause of Aja”s crafty sword)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, I'm doing another playthrough (to refresh my memory of the good story)…and I just finished the underground arena (on the serum path /paragon...with two points in the renegade, due to punching the asshole bouncer dude). And the dog fight was kind of a disappointment for me, as I didn't get the part where the alpha or huge mommy dog was added to MC's fight event. I remembered it was a awesome fight (at the time forgot how to get it...if MC didn't take the serum), but instead it ended with MC tired (out of stamina) and not fighting the alpha on the serum path. Kind of felt like MC is becoming weak, and that he won't be able to properly defend his girls from other dangers (and his reputation of being a great fighter if you take the serum). :unsure:

So can MC play as a hybrid, where he collects both Paragon and renegade points...but still leaning more to paragon path choices in the story? Or is it written to be either take full paragon path...for the better harem ending, or can choices can be mixed...depending on what the choices pertain to in the story(like standing up for a love interest or something like that...but not being an asshole to them)? Just trying to understand how the paths will affect my harem path, as I want the good ending where everyone lives happy with my MC.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there any relationship development if you decide to say your vampire 'childhood friends' are not in a relationship with you already, or is that just the button you hit if you are dumb and want to miss potential scenes?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game started out a kinetic no choice full throttle carousel ride for the duration of the two fights
and the whole point of the serum is to keep MC human - you want Aja to be the better fighter,
you keep to your serum and let her own the spotlight. Remember, she is knocking you around.
So can MC play as a hybrid, where he collects both Paragon and renegade points...but still leaning more to paragon path choices in the story
MC cannot have any power overdrive in his diminished state. His blood has to manifest.
The whole shtick of his bloodline/tribe was the fact that his pa was a formidable warrior.
Trouble is, his whole family got devastated by a Berserker monster tearing up his household.
Is there any relationship development
The girls keeping MC in check are his guardians for the day.
Aja and Iti have been grooming MC to be their famous blood companioin since birth.
Aja is the heir of a clan leader and MC be that of another, it kind a sealed their fates.
Was it supposed to end
It ends with MC and the students of chemistry consumating their communion.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes