CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Somehow a little bit sad, since I like this game even more than Domina. I'm just not such a fan of repetitive grinding in adult games. Nevertheless, both games are great. Hopefully, there will be another game like Sunny Coast College 2 :)
Same here man.

yaz123

Apr 22, 2020
What Discord server is the final update being released on? Does this also mean it won't be posted on this forum?

JJJJJJ12138

May 24, 2020
The author's game brought me to heaven. It is the best female-dominated RPG game I have ever seen. I can't get out of this game. I am a very rich Chinese, I want to invest and create a company to turn the author ’s game into 3A level, I do n’t know if my idea is mature, and whether this type of 3A game has enough market size, how many people will be buy it.
I really really like this game so much

Sk1llyxaaa

Oct 1, 2019
- Спасибо, чувак! Do you have a changelog?
The update isn't terribly massive, it mainly contains all the endings. -Nicole endings: ~you are NOT castrated and have followed Nicole's lead up until your sex with her in her room ~you have followed Ariah's path but betrayed her and gave away her location after failing her plot ~you have followed Ariah's path but failed to stand up for her and let Nicole and Ember drag her away in the park -Ariah ending: ~you have followed Ariah's path and have stood up for her against Ember in the park -Ivy ending: ~you have told Ariah about Ivy's secret and then told Ivy you let Ariah know, Ariah has been captured by Ivy at the park with no escape -Laura ending: ~you are NOT castrated and you have chosen Laura as your date in the Ball (doesn't matter if you're in good relations or not with her) -Gwen ending: ~you have chosen Gwen as your date in the Ball (doesn't matter if you're in good relations or not with her) Notices: Laura and Gwen can be found in the Girls' dorms regardless the path you have followed. Talk to either and meeting the above requirements will grant you the choice of abandoning everything behind and leaving to live with them. All Nicole's endings are extreme. All of them contain rape, one of them contains death and one of them contains scat (with real CG). The scat scene also includes Gwen if you have dated her fully before.

r4d3m3n

Jun 4, 2018
I think I'm missing something. When trying to follow Ariah's path the day after the ball after spending time with her in the park(or after going to class with her) I can't really progress any further. The only thing that I can do is the event with Alice and progress the quest chain with Ember (the food stall being the last event). Alice kinda breaks the game because after washing up and entering the school I get the "class 2b" message and there's nothing there. Same with Gwen's path, except after talking to her in the library i get one more scene with her at night, and nothing after that.

Anybody else has the same problems, or am I just a moron who missed something REALLY obvious...?

Lovr00ma

Dec 5, 2018
Yea this still seems very unclear, buggy and broken about what to do and what you CAN even finish at this point. Several paths just END with no way to progress, and the changelog didn't really help either. Ivy just DISAPPEARS, so does Gwen after following her path.
Several characters are in multiple locations at once (you can ask people out to ball the entire game even after the ball is over...)

Edit: Played around some more and found some of the endings, but the issue of softlocking still remains in several places. From what I can tell there's 2 main paths you HAVE to choose from (Nicole/Ariah) and several choices can lock you out of those or bug characters to where they dont appear (ariah doesnt show up if you choose to let your bro get the snippy snip, and saying the wrong thing to Nicole permanently locks you out of her side aswell for example. or Ivys entire path, kicking Ariah in the nuts makes her never show up in later days...)
It's really fidgety and specific to worm your way through to the endings but at least it's possible. So for future players I hope there's gonna be a playthrough or those softlocks fixed, or an explanation that sometimes changing scenes/screen and coming back to talk to someone magically advances time...sometimes.

Playing the game is a lot like trying to bugfix the game yourself, making a save before every single choice and going back later to see which choice fucked it all up :KEK:

Last edited:

wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
Feels like it's impossible to get the ending scene with both Gwen and Nicole. Same as guy above, real problem is that whe you go to Class B2 on some days it's impossible to continue since no one is there. If someone who's managed to get all the endings here could upload a save folder it would be appreciated.

Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako
Dec 6, 2018
Feels like it's impossible to get the ending scene with both Gwen and Nicole. Same as guy above, real problem is that whe you go to Class B2 on some days it's impossible to continue since no one is there. If someone who's managed to get all the endings here could upload a save folder it would be appreciated.
Getting through the game is very specific. Picking one thing wrong may cause the game to not allow you to continue. The game starts off with you picking between the 3 girls for the dance. The only way to get their endings (minus the one where Ariah gets captured by Ivy) is to tell them you won't continue to date them. This is because if you are castrated, you can only follow the Ariah paths (unless you kick her...then you can't continue) and if you are not castrated, you can only follow the Nicole paths.
(From here on I will explain the Ariah side of things since the Nicole path only gets one unique ending from what I have read in the change log)
This means after you date Ariah in the park (not go to class with her, pretty sure that doesn't work) you have to find your date and tell them you won't continue with them. This will allow you to sleep and continue the Ariah paths and when you reach the final day of one of those paths, you can find your choosen date in the girl's dorms and choose to get their ending (except Ivy aparently).

The whole go to class thing is a weird mess up and isn't an actual requirment. All that is needed is to date Ariah and find your dance date (Laura is at the park area, gwen is in the room up the stairs of the far left in the school, and ivy should be in the same room she always is in).
Note: I haven't gotten the Ivy endings/ending and only got the ending in the Ariah paths/castrated paths. I have gotten to the end of the Nicole/not castrated paths just not in this update.

To get the Ariah endings you need to not be castrated and not kick her. After you date her in the park and decline your ball date, sleep. Then you will find her right outside the girl's dorms to give you the drugs to plant. This is where the paths diverge between the betray path and the other 2 paths.

Plant the drugs without being caught/get caught but don't tell her you were planting drugs follows the other 2 paths. Get caught and tell her you were planting drugs will cause Ariah to hide behind a car near the top of the street. If you do what Ariah says you will follow the other 2 paths. If you don't do what Ariah says and go back to the girl's dorms and tell Nicole, you will follow the toilet slave path that changes very slightly if Gwen was your date. This path is very straight forward after that since all you need to do is sleep, check where Ariah was, go to the school, sleep, and finaly leave the dorms.

If you are following the other 2 Ariah paths: Sleep. Then go to school, then I think class, then go to the park. At the park you can either let ember take Ariah or not. If she is taken, you get an ending(probably the death one). If she isn't, you get a different ending. To get those endings just sleep after she either gets taken or not. If you wanna get the date endings(minus ivy I think), just head to the girl dorms and talk to the date instead of heading outside for one of the other 2 endings. Didn't do the date endings this way so it may not be possible through these 2 paths.

Hopefully this explanation was helpfull. If anyone has questions, I will try to awnser them when/if I can.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
I noticed there is an option when talking to the teacher to say "I want to be enslaved by you", to which she replies "I'll talk to you about this later" however, the games seemingly ends before you ever encounter her again so I don't know if this is a legit path, an incomplete path or just simply flavour text designed to blue ball us. Anyone know of a way to make that interaction go anywhere?

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes