4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
The sexual content was never exactly the main point of the Sunrider games since there was only really a singular sex scene within the main series.
Still... it gives a bit more incentive and payoff for playing the game. I don't remember the other games being super great on their own. Just seems like a weird decision to go without it considering adult games are now more accessible than when the first one was released. I gotta feeling this game ain't gonna sell too well. :censored:

Washington404

Sep 20, 2019
Still... it gives a bit more incentive and payoff for playing the game. I don't remember the other games being super great on their own. Just seems like a weird decision to go without it considering adult games are now more accessible than when the first one was released. I gotta feeling this game ain't gonna sell too well. :censored:
To each their own I suppose, but considering how many people supported them, I beg to differ. Especially considering it was only a singular scene within Liberation Day. Had there been a lot more sex scenes, I would actually agree with you.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Lamest captain ever is back!

Whole story was him being fooled, tricked and defeated by the loli. Worst hero ever. The story ended with an underwhelming cliffhanger.

At least the alternate ending was... well, an ending.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Gorm13

Aug 19, 2017
I'm confused, which are the first three games?
And what is the order?
I see there is sunrider academy and sunrider: Libaration day
First Arrival and Mask of Arcadius are the first two games, but Mask of Arcadius includes First Arrival. You can find that one for free on Steam or GOG (and maybe on the dev's patreon).
Liberation Day is part three and this one is obviously the fourth.

Academy is a spinoff that takes the characters and throws them into a regular school setting.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
To each their own I suppose, but considering how many people supported them, I beg to differ. Especially considering it was only a singular scene within Liberation Day. Had there been a lot more sex scenes, I would actually agree with you.
Yeah, different opinions are cool and all. It's not like I want it to fail. I bought a couple other Sunrider games way back and it was what it is. I don't really remember the story or being super invested in it. Having sexual content would have given me more incentive to give this series another shot. I don't know... it ain't for me, but I hope you enjoy the game.

Reactions: QuestionTime

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
Man... I thought they dropped this series. I remember what a c*ckblock it was years ago when I finished Sunrider and couldn't find the next part

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Bought on Steam after seeing this posted here. I'm definitely a fan of the Sunrider games. I like Shining Song Starnova from them, too, but not as much.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Warning: I've just started the game and it freezes everytime you overwrite your save.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
What a blast from the past. I think Sunrider Academy was the 1st H game I ever played, except maybe Hunie Pop. I tried Liberation Day, but just couldn't get into it.

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
I kinda liked the first two releases. The story wasn't all that original, the characters were overly stereotypical, and the endings left a LOT to be desired... but I appreciated the Evangelion- and Space Battleship Yamato-inspired sci-fi theme it had going. Nevertheless, I think I'm gonna pass on this one.

No sexual content = I don't download. Dirty and simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leks Darkmind

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
I almost teared up when it looked like it had Battle Tech customization but alas its just basic upgrades.

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
This was one of those flash in the pan things where the developer struck a soft spot at the right time and made a good showing with the initial games in the series. The main character was a silly walking trope, but the writing for the supporting cast was fairly solid with good world building and lore development. They then went into cash grab mode before finally trying to shift to an 'idol' project only to have that fall on its face.

Finally, they are coming back to this story after years of leaving it to wither on the vine.

Jan 10, 2019
so unbelievably happy right now, yeah its lame they pulled back on the h content but hot damn i have been waiting a long tie to continue this story and had no idea it released till it popped up here even though i knew it was in development.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes