4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Wish it was better especially given just how EXTREMELY long its been ... but am enjoying and nearing the end I think of it..

Though I do agree with people that this game soo far has nearly 0 adult content and I don't just mean culture as that not what this site is required and wish people get that through their heads already...
but has made even more clearly appealing things for younger / more common audience.

The only I imagine 2 parts I would say is debatable on being a need of a more adult/mature is

typical growing attitude of makers needing too have a grand moral viewpoint be a central theme,
(though this not Diznay or certain magic game or w/e ie not political hate stuff thankfully)
but like a deep hatred of people seeing themselves as a hero and being a villain etc... that may require a more mature / adult viewability too debate with yourself / understand

ending
(assume and hope so have not reached)
- As most the story is very safe, direct, simple, joke too itself and those like it etc... as stated a lot clearly catering too younger and or more common no need too be mature/adult am hoping and assuming ending segment is where more cgs + emotion + etc... will happen.

Ameise5000

Jan 11, 2020
Didn't the previous ones have sexual content? Why remove it? :unsure:
Liberation day had 1 scene iirc. And you have no choice in character, as the story has the captain(you) falling for a specific character for plot purposes.

The DLC for Liberation day (released after people complained about the railroaded romance) is a pure VN with an alternate 'what if' scenario that takes place during the last hours of Liberation day's narrated time with a scene for each character.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Okay, in Sunrider Academy Sola was my favourite character, with personality development, life-threatening situation and happy ending.
But now... I officially declare that I DESPISE HER!!!!
Sola, why all your missions are connected with damn labyrinths?! :HideThePain:
Ugh, cleary Ryuuvian architectures bloodline comes from the guy, who made the design for Umbrella Corp. facilities...
I agree with you, bro. Sola was probably the best (or one of the best 3) girls in previous Sunrider games. But now she is meh.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
I have played all the Sunrider Games for a long time. Was totally looking forward to this one!
Thanks for bringing it up, otherwise I would have missed its release!
Went and bought it too, great creators shall be rewarded!

cheers :coffee:

alpha90stigma

Dec 14, 2018
Okay, in Sunrider Academy Sola was my favourite character, with personality development, life-threatening situation and happy ending.
But now... I officially declare that I DESPISE HER!!!!
Sola, why all your missions are connected with damn labyrinths?!
I didn't mind it too much until Chapter 6 when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She breaks the flow of so much! Everyone else can cross a room in 1 turn but she sure can't! It's so annoying!

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I didn't mind it too much until Chapter 6 when
She breaks the flow of so much! Everyone else can cross a room in 1 turn but she sure can't! It's so annoying!
For future people that may read this best way to counter this is upgrading grav gun and using it on her (and the soo called "tank" with the busted not working taunt).

*Notes*
-Do of course make sure too save enough for nurseydere too move herself of course
-keeping in mind the stupid moving into next room must be done manually soo save enough ap to also move once put very very close to it (Not inside it that can fail)..

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
What is the secret ending, don't feel like replaying it if it's something minor?
Probaly you seen already. Secret ending - after complete main game you can see short romantic? scene with person (only one, save after final fight to see them all, if you have all max or start ng+(save your affection LVL)).

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
How the F are you suppose to beat the imperium furthest I can get is survive for 8turns which does not seem to count down or anything though assume that just in background, but most I can count too is 4 turns (1 with a massive run away and 3 with invulnerability order).

Edit: decided to cheat it by editing save file (notepad easy - app-local-game-saves) But wow imo game quickly gets worse and worse though plan to finish it likely tomorrow.

Last edited:

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
How the F are you suppose to beat the imperium furthest I can get is survive for 8turns which does not seem to count down or anything though assume that just in background, but most I can count too is 4 turns (1 with a massive run away and 3 with invulnerability order).
You need partially destroy Crowley ship (after centrain damage you get short scene and after that you need to survive 8 turn and yes it's never mentioned. Move main ship (because crowley main gun only work on him) and damage crowley with raiders(beter to use claude shield
)). On Crowley support better spend claude distract (point blank range ) and Lynn attack drones.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
You need partially destroy Crowley ship (after centrain damage you get short scene and after that you need to survive 8 turn and yes it's never mentioned. Move main ship (because crowley main gun only work on him) and damage crowley with raiders(beter to use claude shield
)). On Crowley support better spend claude distract (point blank range ) and Lynn attack drones.
sorry that hard to read and seems too ignore all I said and resay what I said in lesser extent...

Doesn't really help as I am asking what too do after you reach the point of "its a trap" survive 8 turns.
Ie the 8 or so buffed awakened enemy ryders that 1-2hit/turn everything with insane melee included and distance covering and rather accurate guns.

But edited part in my thing shortly after you posted this and I decided too just cheat my stats and 1-2turn those stupid op ryders bs and then no issue.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
sorry that hard to read and seems too ignore all I said and resay what I said in lesser extent...

Doesn't really help as I am asking what too do after you reach the point of "its a trap" survive 8 turns.
Ie the 8 or so buffed awakened enemy ryders that 1-2hit/turn everything with insane melee included and distance covering and rather accurate guns.

But edited part in my thing shortly after you posted this and I decided too just cheat my stats and 1-2turn those stupid op ryders bs and then no issue.
Well, prepare uranus for chapter 10 then.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
You need partially destroy Crowley ship (after centrain damage you get short scene and after that you need to survive 8 turn and yes it's never mentioned. Move main ship because and damage crowley with raiders(beter to use claude shield
Well, prepare uranus for chapter 10 then.
You forgot about chigara battle with her f**king regen/cure every turn.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

JOAQUIN19691

Aug 19, 2018
I passed 2 as a novel because the gameplay was horrible, it seemed like an alpha of 1, they removed the animations, they changed the honeycomb board for a horrible rectangular one, in 1 you had to think twice before putting 1 skill point but in On 2 you could prescribe the build whenever you wanted. I hope that in this they have improved and it has returned to the tactical

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
Screenshot (4).png
I don't know if the melee is just really finicky or there something that i'm missing here? but can someone tell me how the melee works?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
View attachment 2396481
I don't know if the melee is just really finicky or there something that i'm missing here? but can someone tell me how the melee works?
For Asaga melee suck(low hit chance even with max upgrade), for Phoenix - after attack if she has boost charge, she can attack next target in white circle(except already striked). Melee only work on ryders and you need to have space for yourself after target. Combo work until you have boost and targets.

Last edited:

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
For Asaga melee suck(low hit chance even with max upgrade), for Phoenix - after attack if she has boost charge, she can attack next target in white circle(except already striked). Melee only work on ryders and you need to have space for yourself after target. Combo work until you have boost and targets.
So wait you're telling me I can't use my sword because the other guy doesn't have legs?!?!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes