4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
For those who wondered about the "secret ending" (Eliza12 ) it's just a single extra epilogue scene where we learn...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not really worth replaying the game for imo so unless you want to replay it for the sake of the gameplay itself I would suggest just reading the spoiler.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Yes, but he crazed about nationalism(prototypes currently can accept only one human, all others can die) and nanomachines)
It depends on Kayto`s choices.
Should he order them to spread or save his friends, they will obey.
Well, with crazy yandere spiciness...

flyboy179

Feb 3, 2018
I actually bought the game on Steam release day (gotta complete the collection), so i'll be playing that one.
Personally don't mind it have no H content since I already am invested in the story. Ava best girl.
A man of culture. And also this is the only game where teh childhood friend is the best girl. Icari is a close second and claudia, well she's fun.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
A man of culture. And also this is the only game where teh childhood friend is the best girl. Icari is a close second and claudia, well she's fun.
If I remember right, they did a poll for Mask of Arcadius as to who is best girl (for a special scene if I remember correctly) and Ava won by a landslide.
So "Ava best girl" isn't just the correct opinion, it's canonical. :PogChamp:

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I really dissapointed about what happened with the battle system.
Almost every battle now is couple of turns of Not-Chigara killing everyone without shields (almost everyone) with her ass-bits (she is the most powerfull unit now) with Not-Ayanami sometimes having opportunity to shot to but everyone else either chill nearby or end up gang-banged.
And it's not you who are shooting Vanguard Cannon now, it's your enemy.
You can spawn reinforcments thought... Are you a baddie now?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Peacekeepr

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Almost every battle now is couple of turns of Not-Chigara killing everyone without shields (almost everyone) with her ass-bits (she is the most powerfull unit now) with Not-Ayanami sometimes having opportunity to shot to but everyone else either chill nearby or end up gang-banged.
You forgot about Claudi distract after Not-Chigara turn. All survived enemy unit can hurt only with missels or point-blank attack (normally only ancient ryders with warp function can do that).

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
My communist comrade comissar says that yeah, PACT are the good guys, and we are totally baddies now.

• Haha
Reactions: Peacekeepr

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
man some the bits are massive disappointing especially towards the end.. not even sure if I will finish it just makes go bleh and be greatly disappointed (even in gameplay which I could care less for).

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
So wait you're telling me I can't use my sword because the other guy doesn't have legs?!?!
ya melee in this is dreadfully done though the chain is op when done right.

Keep in mind it a bitch too line up perfectly especially since she needs 110% perfect amount of space to melee soo if she would dash and so much as her nail would get clipped she wont melee let alone chain which can also be hard too guesstimate.

May 21, 2018
I can't believe I bought all of these games from Love in Space and the stupid shits omit Adult activity?

Good thing I never bought this trash since I pretty much only buy quality Adult gaming now.

Reactions: GameLord1985

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
No
You are wrong. Sunrider space series goes like this:
Sunrider: First Arrival
Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius
Sunrider: Liberation Day
Sunrider: The Captain Returns

But First Arrival and Mask of Arcadius were combined into one game at some point. So now you can see only 3 games.
No wonder I can't search Mask of Arcadius game anywhere. So it's one game with First Arrival?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
No wonder I can't search Mask of Arcadius game anywhere. So it's one game with First Arrival?
No. You wont be able to find First Arrival, because it is part of Mask of Arcadius.

Why you cant find Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius on F95zone?? Because that game is completely free on Steam. So why bother uploading here?

Here is the link for free Mask of Arcadius on Steam:

I recommend you play it, it is really good game.

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
I played free one from steam. it was passable for a 0$. years passed, now they want actual money for next in series. despite not making it any better. no files to easily edit, no content, crippled engine, shit UI, useless settings (no font size change?!), degenerate game design of every aspect.

to cheat in this you need to edit saves - users\[user]\AppData\Local\Sunrider_4_The_Captains_Return\saves\
they're just .txt with all stats, upgrades and dialogues. yes, dialogues.
you can use cheat engine... (values are double) but it's just longer.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes