4.20 star(s) 22 Votes
Sep 27, 2023
We're planning to change this, and some dreamscenes will be turned into real scenes as the story progresses.
This is one thing that always gets me that when devs do this, why waste time on developing a "dream sex scene" when you could use that time better developing the actual sex scene and save your time from doing that later plus creating extra bugs in the process? Those dream scenes are like dangling a carrot in front of a horse, you either give that carrot to the horse soon or the horse won't move for you. And if you keep dangling that carrot in front of the horse too much with no hope of giving it anytime soon that horse isn't going to be happy and will do what it wants to.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
This is one thing that always gets me that when devs do this, why waste time on developing a "dream sex scene" when you could use that time better developing the actual sex scene and save your time from doing that later plus creating extra bugs in the process? Those dream scenes are like dangling a carrot in front of a horse, you either give that carrot to the horse soon or the horse won't move for you. And if you keep dangling that carrot in front of the horse too much with no hope of giving it anytime soon that horse isn't going to be happy and will do what it wants to.
Pretty obvious one, mate.First episode of any game is exposition - you rarely get a sexual scene with LI, at best you get to see them naked or something like it, to see what you may get later.
Meanwhile, you still need to give a fap material to the players. What may give it without a build-up(unless the game starts with MC having a GF or something, which is not in here), so what do you use? Dream sequence.

This is a great solution and teases the goods and the proccess while not giving too much to the player in the beginning.

The problem in this particular case is that we're 4 years deep into the development and just finished the prologue=/

Constantino

Nov 4, 2018
For some reason I can't advance on the new content even using the save which has pretty much everything unlocked, it says I need to finish some mission first

Edit: For the folks using the save Kaoi Crisis provided, use the roll back option and check the gray areas

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SunriseCity-1.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sep 27, 2023
Pretty obvious one, mate.First episode of any game is exposition - you rarely get a sexual scene with LI, at best you get to see them naked or something like it, to see what you may get later.
Meanwhile, you still need to give a fap material to the players. What may give it without a build-up(unless the game starts with MC having a GF or something, which is not in here), so what do you use? Dream sequence.

This is a great solution and teases the goods and the proccess while not giving too much to the player in the beginning.

The problem in this particular case is that we're 4 years deep into the development and just finished the prologue=/
That's what I am talking about when devs do that with dream scenes NOT at the beginning of the game but keep doing them until 3/4 of the game is finished and then they do the actual sex scenes. I understand it at the beginning of the game, but not this long into the game. I almost dont want to play it do to that reason only. Either start doing the actual sex scenes or just stop altogether.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Great update, as always! Just a couple of things to note (for the investigation in v1.10):

Certain clues could be more specific and there could be better hints when certain actions become available.

Some of the sexy art in this update also isn't unlocked in the Gallery, mainly

There are also a few visual bugs with the new event:

Thank you for your hard work, I can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: Sunrise Team

Sunrise Team

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Great update, as always! Just a couple of things to note [...]
Thanks for your feedback, we're happy that you like the new version.

It's not easy to find the balance between letting the player search and guiding them towards the different objectives. We'll take your feedback into account to improve this point.

For the gallery it's a bug, Katja's pictures should be present, we'll fix that. We'll add the Jill picture you mentioned.

For the black lines, it's a resolution problem that we haven't managed to solve and that appears when the player's screen resolution is lower than 1920x1080 and the game isn't set to 1920x1080. We're still looking for solutions.

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
How and where to initiate the Quest "The Star of the Magazines"?
did the Rebecca stuff and now im questless and the 3 Woman are standing all Day inffront of Complex B

Edit* nevermind found out,

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for your feedback, we're happy that you like the new version.

It's not easy to find the balance between letting the player search and guiding them towards the different objectives. We'll take your feedback into account to improve this point.

For the gallery it's a bug, Katja's pictures should be present, we'll fix that. We'll add the Jill picture you mentioned.

For the black lines, it's a resolution problem that we haven't managed to solve and that appears when the player's screen resolution is lower than 1920x1080 and the game isn't set to 1920x1080. We're still looking for solutions.
Yeah, finding the right balance is a tough act. You've done a really good job so far and I'm sure that you'll keep polishing the experience.

Went into the settings and it turns out my resolution was indeed lower than 1920x1080. But the quality increase when I changed it, holy shit! Game went from 360p to Full HD! Thanks for the help!

9999poppy

Jul 22, 2022
v1.1.0 guide
1.use replay go back to prologue 1(put the box look magazine) and prologue 2(talk to jill at bar)
2.at prologue 8 go to talk to jill+lana+ellen group at block b outdoor
3.go to block c talk to jill
4.talk check all text for (block B:clover(1F)/Scorpia(2F)/block A:holly(2F)/block C:jill/blake(2F enter ROOM)
do all talk for the 5 girls again~again~again
5.if done,MC will go to block street talk self event,then talk to jill/blake(other door closed)
6.AT evening,go to OTTO REPAIR shop(at flower shop right) talk to katja
7.evening? talk to grace block street-->talk to jill(katja come)-->talk to blake--<talk to ellen(at block a outdoor)
8.go to block c,event fight to grimm(easy)-->talk to jill/blake -->go to boxer train zone outdoor talk to lana at evening
(if talk full end,lana exit the zone) and jill is quit,too
9.at NIGHT,go to block C,at the tree left(like a hidden zone) enter,select"CHECK your phone"get katja nude event
10.fight,then talk to jill,at evening talk to scorpia(2F blockA),go to bar vip(at evening),go to block C talk to lana
11.Answer:1 2 1 2 1 3 3 1 2 1 (perfect),at night go to BAR talk to jill
end(miss 4 gallery for jill, i dont know where missed)

v1.0.0 rebecca guide
(L-ctrl key can show all check zone)
1.talk to rebecca,go bar talk to june/rebecca,call grace help,at night talk to grace(at flower shop door)
2.at TUE-night, go to bar and you can enter the vip room
3.at evening,go boxer zone train and holly (select any challenge,juse need 1 time)then rebecca come
4.at THU(need 1~2week end?or not) morning, go to "Blocks street" chair rest to DAY, then have rebecca event at block A
5.at same THU NIGHT,go home,then event rebecca come,and pizza/beer food Scenes and sleep nude Scenes

Last edited:

jan42505

Oct 11, 2021
I'm stuck on Rebecca quest a golden scoop can any one help?
it say visit Rebecca in block A during the day but I can't do anything at her door

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
v1.1.0 guide
1.use replay go back to prologue 1(put the box look magazine) and prologue 2(talk to jill at bar)
2.at prologue 8 go to talk to jill+lana+ellen group at block b outdoor
3.go to block c talk to jill
4.talk check all text for (block B:clover(1F)/Scorpia(2F)/block A:holly(2F)/block C:jill/blake(2F enter ROOM)
do all talk for the 5 girls again~again~again
5.if done,MC will go to block street talk self event,then talk to jill/blake(other door closed)
6.AT evening,go to OTTO REPAIR shop(at flower shop right) talk to katja
7.evening? talk to grace block street-->talk to jill(katja come)-->talk to blake--<talk to ellen(at block a outdoor)
8.go to block c,event fight to grimm(easy)-->talk to jill/blake -->go to boxer train zone outdoor talk to lana at evening
(if talk full end,lana exit the zone) and jill is quit,too
9.at NIGHT,go to block C,at the tree left(like a hidden zone) enter,select"CHECK your phone"get katja nude event
10.fight,then talk to jill,at evening talk to scorpia(2F blockA),go to bar vip(at evening),go to block C talk to lana
11.Answer:1 2 1 2 1 3 3 1 2 1 (perfect),at night go to BAR talk to jill
end(miss 4 gallery for jill, i dont know where missed)
The missing gallery images for Jill could be the ones during her date - mixed with the dialogue options, you have options to imagine her wearing different outfits from the magazines you saw earlier.

I think that doing a perfect run of the date unlocks all of the images.

potrio

Feb 1, 2023
I checked the discord server and in like 5 minutes a member of the team helped me. Now the game works correctly.

P.S. Thanks Zack, your a GOAT

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes