4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
This game is amazing , but for me it's too short ot explore all futures and have too little sex scene with all girls if he is only imagining them doing it without actually having sex . And i know it's unfinished jett and its version 0.6.1

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Have you entered the storage room a second time were you met Minion A and B for a second time and where the reports about Omega are stored while having Scarlett with you?
Yes, and I thought I clicked on everything.

Edit: Ah, I see, I needed to do it after seeing the Entrance was blocked by A and B

lilbro

Feb 27, 2018
On Prologue 1, Where you have the event that splits into 3. I can't figure out how to unlock the 2 and 3rd circle.

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
Loved the art style and the game dynamic seems quite nice as well! Only question here is: does the game already has a good amount of content or is it worth checking it out later?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1622895846372.png

1622895881999.png
After several weeks of preparation, we started the production of the 1st episode of the side story "The Blocks".
Unlike usual where we prepare an episode and then produce it and so on, this time we had to prepare all 4 episodes at the same time in order to make sure that the investigations are coherent between each episode.
It was a lot of work but we really like the result and we can't wait for you to see it!
Some information about "The Blocks":
  • The story will take place during episodes 1 to 5 and then will end in episode 6 which will be followed by the end of the "Prologue" in episode 7.
  • There will be 4 parts, in this order: "v0.7.0 - Ellen", "v0.7.1 - Jill", "v0.7.2 Aleksei" and episode 6.
  • There will be 3 new investigations. You will have to investigate and find clues over the course of the episodes (not all at once like Scarlett's disappearance).
  • Two new features will be introduced: Interrogation and Arbitration.
  • Your charm will be put to the test in 4 new dates.
  • You will discover new places like the Gym and Horizon Park.
  • There will be some adult content that really takes place (not in dream scene, nor in flashback).
That's it for the information! We're keeping some elements secret to surprise you and if you have any questions about "The Blocks", don't hesitate to ask them in comments or on Discord!
The Weekly News are now back to their normal rhythm, if you want us to talk about something in particular, let us know.
And finally, thank you all for your support!
Some of you are even approaching the anniversary date, it's amazing to see you with us all this time! We sincerely hope you enjoy the game, in any case we're pumped for the next episodes. "The Blocks" is going to be really cool and its finale guarantees to be really awesome before we wow you with the finale of the Prologue!
You guys are great, so don't change anything, have a great weekend and most importantly take care of yourself!

-Sunny & Zack

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
The same system in this game is incredibly bad, you have a single slot and there's tons of secrets to find

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The same system in this game is incredibly bad, you have a single slot and there's tons of secrets to find
You can replay the different chapters however many times you want at any point in the game. And you keep any bonuses you get.

I actually quite enjoyed the hunt for secrets and scenes, I don't think that another adult game does this in the same way.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
You can replay the different chapters however many times you want at any point in the game. And you keep any bonuses you get.

I actually quite enjoyed the hunt for secrets and scenes, I don't think that another adult game does this in the same way.
Can you share your save file?

I was in chapter 5 and missed an objective to ask the cop lady about the oryx academy, when I was trying to restart the chaper I press the bin icon thinking it would only reset that chapter, and poof there goes my entire save with the gallery.

What happens if you select a different cocktail? Does it change automatically to that in later chapters?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Can you share your save file?

I was in chapter 5 and missed an objective to ask the cop lady about the oryx academy, when I was trying to restart the chaper I press the bin icon thinking it would only reset that chapter, and poof there goes my entire save with the gallery.

What happens if you select a different cocktail? Does it change automatically to that in later chapters?
Sure thing. I think I have everything completed, might be missing an interaction or two.

As for the cocktail, I only selected one, but I presume that if you go and pick a different one, then its effect will replace the previous one until the end of the chapter you're replaying/playing.

Sunrise Team

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Sorry for the bad experience. We will add a confirmation before deleting. If you want a save, send us a pm and tell us what you did. You can then use the replay to start over at certain points in the story and complete events without dealing with multiple saves.

EDIT: There already is a warning pop-up, be careful what the game warns you of.

We have some problems with the cocktail system, but normally, the new choice replaces the old one.

Last edited:

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Sure thing. I think I have everything completed, might be missing an interaction or two.

As for the cocktail, I only selected one, but I presume that if you go and pick a different one, then its effect will replace the previous one until the end of the chapter you're replaying/playing.
Thanks, I just need to replay the chapter 5 to see all content.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Sunrise Team

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
As some players have reminded us, there is already a confirmation message before you delete your save.

So those who want to test the game can be reassured, they can not delete their save by mistake.

SavePopup.png

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes