4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Soybean

May 7, 2018
I can't close the settings after I open it and I can't progress dialogue. I haven't even started the game. I'll do a work around, but y'all should know about the bug.

Sunrise Team

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
kaleh Soybean To help you, we need all the information about your system and the ".log" files in "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\SunriseTeam\Sunrise City".

Sellineth

May 25, 2017
Sunrise Team there's a branch on the second golden circle on the part 1, I've played that part dozens of times and can't find anything, can you explain how to unlock it?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1633194305019.png

1633194342886.png
This week has been very difficult because Mizu, Sunny's cat that we were telling you about recently, left us on Thursday because of a tumor. We did the work we could, but we preferred to take breaks rather than doing a bad job because we weren't focused.
So, this week Sunny has continued to work on Ellen's scene and is about halfway through.
Zack on the other hand has been working on some of the :
  • The replay tutorial window.
  • Adding a button to save while quitting (in normal progress and in replay).
  • Make the replay checkpoints accessible as soon as the corresponding event has been done and not only after the episode is over.
Other replay improvements are planned, including a way to skip already completed battles/dates/investigations and to know the % left to do in an episode in real time when you are replaying it.
This week we leave you with a picture of Mizu, this adorable ball of fur who has supported us since the beginning of Sunrise City.
1633194354037.png

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
kinda forgot to save this game and been trying to find it for weeks thank god I found it :D (i recommend adding turn-based combat tag prob would have found it faster)

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1634403922562.png

1634403978784.png
100th Weekly News!!!
Many thanks to all of you for allowing us to get this far, thanks to all the new patrons and a huge thank you to those who have been here for months, or even more than a year for some!
The production will be finished next week, then we will have the translation and most importantly the testing phase which will take quite a bit of time because between the in-depth touch-ups and the new features, there are quite a few things to check. As always, we try to release the most stable version possible.
That's all for this week. As you know by now, as the release is approaching, we are working on tasks that are not very interesting to explain. Anyway, we are still giving our best and we hope you will like the next version.

Reactions: KingBea and zyxrox

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1635572907441.png

1635572932389.png
The Weekly News is a bit late, we have loads of things to check and to finish setting up.
We are doing our best to release as soon as possible, but we are focusing on the quality and stability of the version that will be released.
We've done some extensive rework and a lot of additions to make the game more user friendly: all of this requires a lot of tests.
Anyway, we are almost there!
The next post will be for VIPs to have access to v0.7.0. One week later v0.7.0 will be available for Patrons, and at the same time v0.6.1 will be available to the public.
We won't go into details in this news, there is still a lot to do, we spent the weekend on it and we have a lot of nights of work planned. If you want to keep us company, don't hesitate to join the .
We are giving it all, we are not giving up and we will meet again soon for the release of v0.7.0 Ellen part 1!
-Sunny & Zack

Aduna

Dec 21, 2019
Game (0.7.0) crashes and is basically unreactive when transferring a save file from older version (0.6.1)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So this update is more of a perfection to the system, rather than continuing the story? Thus not Episode 6? That sucks, but I understand why you're going this way. Better to get all the kinks out now. (*No not that kind)

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes