4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone else oddly often get stuck at the apartment entrance screen and require reloading from a checkpoint? Sometimes I won't be able to enter A Block or go to either sides of the street.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone else having trouble like me,
am I the only one who can't run this game properly? I can't open it to play.

I played a lot of Unity games by now.. and this is the first unity game I couldn't run..
are there different specs required to play this game?

I was so interested to check this one out though..

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
if i fail an investigation, say for example the issues with block b, does that stop me from getting content?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
someone have WT??is hard to know what to do, I lose some scenes
There really is not much need for a walkthrough for the present content,the replay function is easy enough to unlock everything you might have missed.

After clearing a chapter you can play it in "replay" mode to complete anything you might have missed:
sun.png

It will open a mapped view of the chapter and you can start from the YELLOW checkpoints to unlock anything you might have missed.Make sure to save before quiting the replay mode to incorporate the changes.Also toggle "show clues" if you are having difficulty unlocking something,it will provide a hint.
Untitled.png
Also almost every window has a "?" icon which gives a tutorial for said window,use it.

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
During the mission where Boone joins you in the warehouse, the "Knee strike" edit: All upgrades to skills such as level up and additional effects in the ability tree stop working.
+1 bonuser to damage and stats are still working.
Edit: "Critical Warm up 1" shows up as a increase to speed crit and not power

Last edited:

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
During the mission where Boone joins you in the warehouse, the "Knee strike" edit: All upgrades to skills such as level up and additional effects in the ability tree stop working.
Also how much speed is needed before you get more skills in hand?

Last edited:

Sunrise Team

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Thanks for your feedback, these bugs will be fixed in the next version.

Also how much speed is needed before you get more skills in hand?
You need 5 speed or more to have 4 skills in hand (it's impossible for now).

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes