4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if it's just me, but I'm having trouble accessing episode 7 for some reasons. I don't get the "save and continue" option after skipping to the end of chapter 6 and trying to "continue" episode 7 gives me a black screen.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
I don't know if it's just me, but I'm having trouble accessing episode 7 for some reasons. I don't get the "save and continue" option after skipping to the end of chapter 6 and trying to "continue" episode 7 gives me a black screen.
I also have the same issue

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys can some one please tell me how can I run this game on andoid any app to run unity game on andoid ?

Peppasprayed

Apr 25, 2022
I'm having trouble with the Clover questline "Sweet Melody" in Prologue 6. Anytime I attempt a replay it gives me the quest objective to "Decide what to do with the soup", but the soup was only interactable in Prologue 5. Does this mean I am unable to continue this questline unless I reset the playthrough from scratch?

Screenshot (251).png Screenshot (252).png

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
I'm having trouble with the Clover questline "Sweet Melody" in Prologue 6. Anytime I attempt a replay it gives me the quest objective to "Decide what to do with the soup", but the soup was only interactable in Prologue 5. Does this mean I am unable to continue this questline unless I reset the playthrough from scratch?
no the game has an amazing replay option, you just click on the part of a ch. thats before the soup, deal with it, save and quit, and then you press continue and go from the furthest point you made it to, but now with soup thing done.

Peppasprayed

Apr 25, 2022
no the game has an amazing replay option, you just click on the part of a ch. thats before the soup, deal with it, save and quit, and then you press continue and go from the furthest point you made it to, but now with soup thing done.
The replay option is amazing, and I have already used it to accomplish other tasks I've failed. It is this specific mission that is the issue. I completed the soup objective in Prologue 5... it's just that when I attempt to replay prologue 6, I continue to have the soup objective even though I already completed it in the previous prologue. Since there is no soup to interact with, because it was only interactable in prologue 5, I am unable to actually receive the next prompted objective in the story, because it has the soup as unflagged, even though I can confirm I have completed it previously in the first run and multiple replay attempts

Reactions: James Eveleth

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone ever manage to figure out how to get around this?

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
i need help, i need go to horizon park but how?
It won't let me click anywhere, nor go back to block B
1674409530993.png 1674409556106.png

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
and now my pc officially just can't run the game anymore, and it's not even a really bad PC lol

a shame because i really thought this game was fun
i recommend optimizing it from now on before it's an Yandere Simulator
1674493790437.png

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes