4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Viron99

Jan 1, 2022
I know I have potato pc but I can run other unity games. My specs are
i5 4th gen
4gb ram
gt 710
I can't run this game it freeze my PC when I do. Anyone know how to fix?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I know I have potato pc but I can run other unity games. My specs are
i5 4th gen
4gb ram
gt 710
I can't run this game it freeze my PC when I do. Anyone know how to fix?
too low on ram that's the why is gonna freeze.....
look at here with 10gb of ram:
Snap1.jpg
was here at 50% just by browsing stuff wen i started the game it goes to 85%........
maybe if you wait like 5-10-15 min the game will SLOWLY load using virtual memory.........lol

Reactions: Aioria619

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I this kinetic visual novel, or are there any decisions that can change things and lead to different endings?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I this kinetic visual novel, or are there any decisions that can change things and lead to different endings?
I think it leans more on the kinetic novel side. But the main draw isn't the story choices you make, it's the combat mechanics. It's still in its basic stage, but they already have a skill tree mapped out. The story itself is okay, but seems to be still very early in. I'm talking about Peter Parker just got bit by a radioactive spider early.

Reactions: slashslayer

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I think it leans more on the kinetic novel side. But the main draw isn't the story choices you make, it's the combat mechanics. It's still in its basic stage, but they already have a skill tree mapped out. The story itself is okay, but seems to be still very early in. I'm talking about Peter Parker just got bit by a radioactive spider early.
I agree that it's too early, but I disagree that it leans on the kinetic side. On the contrary, it seems to me that there are different branches planned for certain characters.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I agree that it's too early, but I disagree that it leans on the kinetic side. On the contrary, it seems to me that there are different branches planned for certain characters.
I'm not sure. It doesn't seem like anything we've done so far affects anything important. There's literally a straight line running down the middle and the only thing that seems to get affected is if a later step in a side quest is available.

Reactions: slashslayer

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Tried it for the 1st time today, but how does one navigate through the world or map? Map on phone is grey, and am currently on a street with some stores and a bus stop.

Can click signs and what not, but don't see anyway to continue and not sure what i'm missing!?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Tried it for the 1st time today, but how does one navigate through the world or map? Map on phone is grey, and am currently on a street with some stores and a bus stop.

Can click signs and what not, but don't see anyway to continue and not sure what i'm missing!?
I guess they never fixed that bug. It was present in the previous update too. Fortunately, I only ever had issues with that specific area. Unfortunately, you'll need to reload from an earlier point, or even the whole chapter.

uchulnn

Aug 16, 2017
i cant seem to use my previous save from a couple of versions ago, is that normal for new releases? or did i fuck up when copypasting my save from folder to folder :unsure:

johanes

May 14, 2017
either i lost my save or the earlier save is incompatible. any other way to skip to the most recent update and unlocking all other side routes in the process?

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021

Press Ctrl, that will allow you to see all the places you can click, and then you just click the direction you want to go.

Hey there. Who can tell me how to get "whats wrong with her" in prolog?
Offer to help Lana and ask her if you did something wrong, remember to save after you have done it, it seem counter-intuitive to save earlier in the game, but that's how the game locks in and remembers the activated event switches and it wont be where you start when you press continue.

---------------
I like how the new Combat system makes it easier to do crits, but I think I would prefere if card draw was at the end of ones turn so the opponent don't have a chance to draw a mystery card that can fuck you up with a crit.

Last edited:

blui

Aug 25, 2017
How do you complete the June quest to get the scene?
While in the Nighty, refuse to explain her the situation and keep refusing until you can't do it anymore.

Anyone got the "don't zap" thing ? I've watched the TV news and clicked everywhere but nothing :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: KingBea

Wildfire25

Apr 16, 2021
Did

While in the Nighty, refuse to explain her the situation and keep refusing until you can't do it anymore.

Anyone got the "don't zap" thing ? I've watched the TV news and clicked everywhere but nothing :unsure:
I'm like 99% sure its from watching the news, the picture is the tv screen, did you remember to save after watching and do you have all previous interactions with Lana? MC mentions at the end so that might be a trigger.

---
I seem to have encountered a bug where inner spark's third activation bonus does not happen.

You are able to make a deck with 2 of the same attack in it,
1671490624637.png
you do it by upgrading an attack to lvl 1, emptying your current deck and closing the deckbuilder which then turns your deck into your starting deck, but all attacks are lvl 0, so when you remove an attack you have access to all your lvl 1 attacks and can put them into your deck.
You then upgrade them all by going into the skill tree and changing some skills around to make it update.

Its possible to have unlocked Endurance V/Muscular Reflexes I without Endurance II, when you remove an ability earlier then Endurance II it will only remove up to Endurance II, the tree will however fix itself if you remove any other ability no matter what it is.

Last edited:

Sunrise Team

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
you do it by upgrading an attack to lvl 1, emptying your current deck and closing the deckbuilder which then turns your deck into your starting deck, but all attacks are lvl 0, so when you remove an attack you have access to all your lvl 1 attacks and can put them into your deck.
You then upgrade them all by going into the skill tree and changing some skills around to make it update.

Its possible to have unlocked Endurance V/Muscular Reflexes I without Endurance II, when you remove an ability earlier then Endurance II it will only remove up to Endurance II, the tree will however fix itself if you remove any other ability no matter what it is.
Nice job finding that bug, we didn't see it coming. If you want to become a playtester, don't hesitate to come on the discord (we need geniuses like you).

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes