♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Can you stay with Nicole for the whole game?
Yes you can and she is enjoying her new role. I even feel sorry for her. Being reduced to having fun listening to her boyfriend tell her about his sexual adventures, while she stays away from all temptation, works her ass to keep paying the mortage, and played like fool by the boss. In a way it's masochism

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
yes - if you keep her, she will become a cuck queen
Funny that was asked now... I've been trying to get rid of her.
Broke up but still had to vid chat and now she's in town.... lol
Same w Connie though I suspect that's more because of her role in the story.

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I wanted to try to stay just w the sister but then
before you know it I'm trying to screw anything that walks by...
Not even sure how it happened... lol

Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Once you get past Sister forced you can reject everyone

But as you say you are out of town and Nicki isn't telling us she is in town so the content would be ...... nothing since Sister stopped.

But that is available as a choice right now

:unsure:for whatever reason it was wanted Kadajko
so from what you say, the blue balling tag is missing. Oh boy... I didn't know this could exist as some kind of kink :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
I mean wtf. mister 'Gascoignes suit hurts my eyes why did you need to give him that colored suit? i rly rly hope he will be gone
anyway nice game so far. still on day 2 just saw his suit and wanted to say i hate it :p but love the game so far xD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wanted to try to stay just w the sister but then
before you know it I'm trying to screw anything that walks by...
Not even sure how it happened... lol

Cheers
well quite difficult since basically every girl and "mommy" and "auntie" basically jump on mc's dick on 1st sight.

you sinner! :p
bit but no more yet since hasn't fucked nun. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Let me just quote this seeing as yall missed it...

Gonna Make You Sweat
Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

As promised we’ve gone straight back into working on the very next update of Sunshine Love!

In case you didn’t know, we have decided to release two Sunshine Love updates back-to-back before we look to conclude the DMD story with our final update (not including revision updates) which we hope to put out just before Christmas Eve.

For today’s preview images, we can see that our resident health expert Jazmin is finally getting you, the MC, back into shape with an early morning workout.

It’s fair to say that you have neglected some fitness and if this continues, you could be on the verge of getting more rolls than a pastry truck! :p

But never fear! Jazmin has you covered and will help you work up a sweat, and if you happen to be on her path, she may have another physical activity planned during this workout ;)

Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
We can also confirm that the next update will be released on Saturday, October 29th!

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots

View attachment 2064777

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well quite difficult since basically every girl and "mommy" and "auntie" basically jump on mc's dick on 1st sight.

bit but no more yet since hasn't fucked nun. :p
he may not have fucked a nun but he turned one into a succubus, well almost (the bimbo from dmd aka Kristina) :D

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Been playing this game since nearly when it came out. Always have enjoyed it. But, the scene with Victoria and her Father at dinner was actually emotional and nearly had me choked up. You know, it's not too often these "adult" games have good writing like this, in fact quite rarely in fact because these "games" are usually written in the point of view of a horney 16 yr old. This deserves praise. Very well done.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Been playing this game since nearly when it came out. Always have enjoyed it. But, the scene with Victoria and her Father at dinner was actually emotional and nearly had me choked up. You know, it's not too often these "adult" games have good writing like this, in fact quite rarely in fact because these "games" are usually written in the point of view of a horney 16 yr old. This deserves praise. Very well done.
If you find this emotional, you've come to the right place here if you like strong emotions, because I can assure you that there are games here that would make guys like Danny Trejo cry. :devilish:

true so god's wrath is just around corner.
Amen :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes