DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So umm I have a question,Like just how important are the points in this game?Because I'm playing this game for the first time and I just found out that I lost out on 5 points with Sis because I didn't take Kristina's deal in week 2 which would have put me on her path from that point forward and I have been keen on not being on any girls path besides the Sis path when I get to it...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So umm I have a question,Like just how important are the points in this game?Because I'm playing this game for the first time and I just found out that I lost out on 5 points with Sis because I didn't take Kristina's deal in week 2 which would have put me on her path from that point forward and I have been keen on not being on any girls path besides the Sis path when I get to it...
Nope you didn't

Following Kris path requires a decision to go into town with Kris to cheer her up after she finds out about her dad

That COSTS you Sis points (negative) and you miss a Sis scene

So nope if you want Sis and ONLY Sis you do not need to romance any other women

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarhkBlu

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Nope you didn't

Following Kris path requires a decision to go into town with Kris to cheer her up after she finds out about her dad

That COSTS you Sis points (negative) and you miss a Sis scene

So nope if you want Sis and ONLY Sis you do not need to romance any other women
Ok awesome that puts my mind at ease,Thanks very much...

Reactions: jaw1986baby

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Gonna Make You Sweat
Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

As promised we’ve gone straight back into working on the very next update of Sunshine Love!

In case you didn’t know, we have decided to release two Sunshine Love updates back-to-back before we look to conclude the DMD story with our final update (not including revision updates) which we hope to put out just before Christmas Eve.

For today’s preview images, we can see that our resident health expert Jazmin is finally getting you, the MC, back into shape with an early morning workout.

It’s fair to say that you have neglected some fitness and if this continues, you could be on the verge of getting more rolls than a pastry truck! :p

But never fear! Jazmin has you covered and will help you work up a sweat, and if you happen to be on her path, she may have another physical activity planned during this workout ;)

Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
We can also confirm that the next update will be released on Saturday, October 29th!

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots

prev1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on jogging pic mc looks smaller than jaz even they are near side by side. like she-hulk vs normal guy.

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there,
Well I've been playing this game for a while and the more I play it the more I tend to follow each girl and keep my options open. Of course, by playing like this, there are many more choices to be made. But now I'm wondering about friendship points, I mean how useful they are. Are they really useful or are they just there to highlight the progress made with the girls. It seems to me that only the choices I make define the possibilities of being with or not with each of the girls, and possibly hot scenes or more romantic things with them. Am I wrong?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
ah troutminou is back. :p

well 2 will leave after summer, 2 just wants casual sex, dunno what "little princess " wants besides dick, 2 milfs want just sex, 2 will stay in sb and 1 doesn't look commitment.
Hi there xxl. I missed you too :LOL:

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes