Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
They are both rhizomes from the same family. But I doubt facts make a difference here.
Related, but not the same. Very different taste if you ever had both. Horseradish is much less intense. Wasabi, like Chinese mustard, has an intense burn that lasts a very short time. Horseradish has less of a burn and lasts a little longer. I've had both and fairly regularly eat sushi. Horseradish also has a bitter note that wasabi does not.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Lokomia

Aug 16, 2018
I can't get the scene after Yukie's scene and before de churchgirl scene (using replay gallery as reference), don't what to do.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
could you upload it through GoFile because through WorkUpload the download stops all the time
try dling it with jdownloader2.

I can't get the scene after Yukie's scene and before de churchgirl scene (using replay gallery as reference), don't what to do.
what scene exactly? scene you are after depends if you are on yuki sex-path or not, if sex-path then no scene with sis and if not in sex-path then scene with sis.

I did wonder about that. "Step twins" seemed a bit of a reach
yes in rl but not in games to stay inside patreon's rules.

Reactions: Lokomia

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know heh, I was just making a joke about labelling identical girls as "step twins"
well in rl there are cases where 2+ ppls look same even they live in different side of globe and aren't related.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Not in the OP
Yeah, it was attached to the usual post that lists all the lewd scenes and passwords for the ingame WT and such. Looks like they never made it to the OP and said post also seems to have been deleted.

EDIT: It seems that somebody else actually found the post. I wasn't able to yesterday.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
try dling it with jdownloader2.

what scene exactly? scene you are after depends if you are on yuki sex-path or not, if sex-path then no scene with sis and if not in sex-path then scene with sis.

yes in rl but not in games to stay inside patreon's rules.
yes I am already testing jdownloader2 but when it is cut the download returns to 0%

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Better ask creator of the mod about that to be sure but if its updated to v0.03 it should work as my repack is identical to original (except ipatch which i mentioned in spoiler info).

There is a repack (unofficial compressed version) in OP, i even made a super compressed one. My repack was created from this source and just like Hyperserver explained here Patreon and SubscribeStar are identical... the only difference is ipatch. I mentioned this is "MyRepack-YAC info" spoiler. Just extract it into "game" folder if you want to use it.

You may find them in my repack post in OP.

I'm busy right now but i will see what i can do. Have problems with uploading on gofile so if it fails i'll upload to pixeldrain...

kratos1234 i have posted gofile link, check the repack in OP ;)
thanks I'm downloading it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm still playing through part 1.
If I already know which character I'm
going after is there any reason to be nice
to the others, or try to raise their stats?

I'm not complaining that it's not a harem game,
wish it was, maybe, but I just wasn't sure if there
was an upside to raising stats with the other ladies.
After a point I mean, I understand I need to complete
quests for the hotel... Just curious otherwise

Thanks
Cheers

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm still playing through part 1.
If I already know which character I'm
going after is there any reason to be nice
to the others, or try to raise their stats?

I'm not complaining that it's not a harem game,
wish it was, maybe, but I just wasn't sure if there
was an upside to raising stats with the other ladies.
After a point I mean, I understand I need to complete
quests for the hotel... Just curious otherwise

Thanks
Cheers
can be with all at that point (well "mommy" and "auntie" are on their own paths and yuki same (i got her on auntie path)).

yes I am already testing jdownloader2 but when it is cut the download returns to 0%
well then that host doesn't support resuming.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
can be with all at that point (well "mommy" and "auntie" are on their own paths and yuki same (i got her on auntie path)).
Thanks very much.

I'm not too far past the wedding and missing sis.
Just thought I'd make sure.

Cheers
Have a Good One

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes