Aug 10, 2019
there will be no full harem.
You are able to date all girls, but you will get in trouble doing that.
Some of the girls (like Vicky) even told MC right from the start that they probably aren't interested in a long term relationship - kind of a summer affair.

Even in this update there are a few exclussive scenes to each other - Yuki and Sis/childhood friend are kind of mutually exclussive for example as it seems (at least if you don't want it to end badly).

I will not give any spoiler, but i strngly recommend to make several savegames with different paths. Forcefully keep all paths open will have most likely a bad ending.
Thank you for the rundown, not sure if i will try this or not but thank you

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Dude... It doesn't even have the tag... :FacePalm:
It doesn't, but I'm still pretty pissed with all that tease till the end of episode 1 just to know I can't have Sis and Ashley at the same or Cousin and Trisha.

I understand the game wants to avoid issues from the patreon guidelines, but at the same time there's an incest patch for the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Man I dunno, it simply feels weird like this. It feels like I'm a duck asking for bread on a lake that says "forbidden to feed the ducks", people still bring to feed the ducks and clearly show the bread, yet they don't give it to me.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The incest tag is for Sister being well, your sister.....

Also the 3some with both twins and everyone pleases everyone. :p:p

PEACE
If that exists there's no reason for not existing anything with Sis and Ashley... Not to mention it would fit the plot of them getting along... but it's just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Rythan25

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
But... but... mimimimimimi... :(
so far, the only "but ... but ... but ... mimimimimi ..." is YOU.
You got several reason from several user, and all you do is to complain about missing or wrong tags, patreon rules and what you want.
The solution is simple: if you like it, then enjoy it.
If you don't like it, then leave it.
No matter how much "you are pissed", there will be no change because of you - bye.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So a new chapter every 3 GB?
Does that mean were getting to chapter 3 soon?
nope.

But... but... mimimimimimi... :(
no to anything, while patreon might look thru fingers ivy and lily sex with mc don't think mother + daughter sex with mc would pass scrutinizing.

So we can't have some scenes with lily etc if incest is active? Closing incest would change that?
sex with twins is on incest version and prolly on non-incest version too.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Win/linux file has no .sh file now? i have downloaded it but dont see that file
I don't know if y'all noticed, but the Win/Linux build for chapter 2 doesn't have the Linux .sh file. Just thought I'd let y'all know that if you want to play on Linux, you can't.
It's fixable. Grab and run it like so:

./whatever.sh SunshineLoveCh2-0.03iExtras 7.4.11

Here's an example of the output:

==> Determining game information...
=> Ren'Py version: 7.4.11
=> Game title: SunshineLoveCH2
==> Downloading Ren'Py SDK...
2022-09-21 12:27:09 URL: [111943054/111943054] -> "renpy-7.4.11-sdk.tar.bz2" [1]
==> Extracting Ren'Py SDK...
==> Finding SDK directory...
==> Copying files...
=> lib/linux-i686
=> lib/linux-x86_64
=> lib/mac-x86_64
=> SunshineLoveCH2.sh
=> SunshineLoveCH2.app
\o/ Done!
(You can find the renpy version within the renpy/__init__py file)

I have a modified version of the script somewhere that automatically finds the renpy version, I'll see if I can dig it up later and fork the repo.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
nope.

no to anything, while patreon might look thru fingers ivy and lily sex with mc don't think mother + daughter sex with mc would pass scrutinizing.

sex with twins is on incest version and prolly on non-incest version too.
That's not what I'm asking... I asked if we need download incest version and non incest version for different scenes or we can just see both scenes just opening and closing incest.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Because Sis is Ashley's daughter without the patch. They're related by default.
To be fair, the twins are also related without the patch, so if they wanted they could make that scene only avaivable with the patch, similiar to the twins.
That being said, it would make no sense with the sister and Ashley, as they don't get along and i doubt the sis wants to share MC with her mother...

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes