jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Ah, the old spoiler discussion like on Three Investigators boards. You may have noticed that I put the current cliffhanger in inline spoilers. The previous two everybody should already know about, so no spoilers anymore. As I like to say for TTI, you've had two or three years to read the book or listen to the audio play, you are on your own.

As for the plot and the church, yeah, Church Girl's daddy may have something to do with it, but unfortunately we don't find out anything because Daddy pulled a Nancy Drew on the office (-> "It's locked." :D ) It may open next update. Treading water, which was my original point.
Spoilers for events with girls that happen in the newest update

Like they try to break it off. Or dinner with Vicky's dad.

Again it is courtesy
But I know that is not always followed

So you choose if that = you
or not

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kracken36

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
I don't know if y'all noticed, but the Win/Linux build for chapter 2 doesn't have the Linux .sh file. Just thought I'd let y'all know that if you want to play on Linux, you can't.

Reactions: ropetight

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Most girls are entering kink territory, backdoor action for some, the twins teaming up, nun BJs.
Shortcake will remain the final prize at the end of chapter 2, i think, Connie will probably see some action in between to keep the smol fanbase happy, and Yuki of course just put her cherry in play.

Storywise the girls are just starting to find out about each other and exit points are popping everywhere so there is progress happening, though not in the direction most hope for (Harem).

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Damn, Machete selling flowers lol, God Bless Danny Trejo!

P.S. Why isn't he on Mayans??? (Being the most badass Mexican ever???)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I thought it would have Harem but in the case of this game here I don't think so :confused:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That was a VERY short update :/
how come? still hr or 2 unless you weren't on any girls paths on this update or ended those before sex on this update. besides can't get all scenes on 1 play (unless abuses game bug).

Damn, Machete selling flowers lol, God Bless Danny Trejo!
nope, he just came there as mc was buying flowers.

Tags do not mean much for incomplete games.
sometimes not but on mrdots games tags are quite correct since start.

Reactions: JohnBilly

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update as usual, had funnies and sillies and also story and sex. mc for sure has strong stamina,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

few scrshots:

1. that's 2nd mc i know who will end up into very warm place after he dies.
2. - 3. that's quickest stripping ever in confession booth (those aren't exactly big).
4. what's for dinner? YOUR BALLS!

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes