underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Vicky is off the table - she is not interested in any kind of long term relationships.

Shortcake on the other side is, same as sister, one of the two main girls and of course there will be a way to get her in the end somehow. (it's so obvious that i don't think it's necessary to use spoiler)
Damn! Really?? Too bad :( Vicky is my second favorite girl :/

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Sorry I don’t remember names that good, is Trish the hot aunt that works for the mayor? How do you hookup with her, cause I must have missed a choice & sorry who is shortcake?
Trish goes way back to start her path

In like week 1 you are walking and call for a ride

Before that call you had to go to help Shortcake FIRST
Then you call Ashley for the ride so you end up at the clothing store with both Ashley and Trish

Pick Trish when asked to compare

(EDIT)
Option B -- make a new Chap 2 game and toggle Trish "on" (make the heart red) as soon as you can get to the tablet

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That's not the case with DMD
actually it is. MC is living with his daughter only - no other girl actually is living there. If you call that "harem" - fine. I call that "having several affairs" or "friends with benefits" - but not family.
Damn! Really?? Too bad :( Vicky is my second favorite girl :/
Vicky told MC several times ingame (even in this update though) that she is not interested in a long term relatonship and it's "just for the fun".
Also we said since the very first start of SuLo that not every girl will agree into relationship (but agree to have some fun). Aside Vicky, the twins seem to be on the "just for fun" faction too - same as Trisha and probably Ashley.

I am sure about Nicole, Sis, Cousin and Yuki being part of possible endings.

Not sure about Krisha, Ashley and Connie for now - my personal guess that they are minor (i might be wrong on that though)

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
It's not true. I guess, you didn't play the Melody game
Melody had a threesome there at the end. And it happened pretty regular with DMD but unless you chose Georgia - and only Georgia - it wasn't going to be anything liek a harem.

And that brings up another point which has been annoying me about Dots' games. His art is almost heartbreakingly beautiful, and yet the player NEVER ends up with the Asian gal. In the breadth of three completely different games, there have been only a handful of Asian women for the player to interact with sexually, and precisely zero that the player can end up with. The dev seems to be unable to allow this. Three entire games, and EVERY SINGLE TIME, the Asian gal seems almost an afterthought].

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there is all this Asian content in the games that I am just missing via plot-forking. But it seems that, apart from no harem, no ntr [or other, harder stuff], and no Asians in the ending. I guess its good to know these things from the get-go - Mr. Dots doesn't want the player to end up with an Asian gal, no matter what you do.

I wish that there was a tag for that as well, like no ntr, no harem, no Asian partners at the end.

Last edited:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
the fuck? just read the few posts above yours.

But to answer: NO - there will not be a full harem ending at all
Are you differentiating/defining 'full harem' as sex with any and/or all fo the female characters? Is there, like, a 'partial harem' ?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Are you differentiating/defining 'full harem' as sex with any and/or all fo the female characters? Is there, like, a 'partial harem' ?
Let me say it this way:
In the end you will have to decide for 1 or maybe 2 girls you want to live with.
Until then you might fuck around like you want (more or less).

So if you count 2 girls as "harem" - then yes, you likely will get one.
If you see harem as 3-4 girls or even more, you will be disappointed.

Also if you fuck around all girls right now, this might backfire at some point eventually. Not every girl takes it easy to see her potential significant other fucking around with other girls, and you might lose more than you think.
(like happened with Any and Melody if you dated both at same time - if you remember)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Uhm. An update so and so, a little insignificant. Interesting only the final twist.
then you might have to wait until mid-end 2023

EDIT:
i guess i got that wrong - i thought you meant the final game twist (which will be that time)
If you actually meant the cliffhanger in this update - that will be resolved next update of course

sorry - my bad

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: atrebor68

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
(like happened with Any and Melody if you dated both at same time - if you remember)
Intrigued as I haven't played the game, but whatever.

In the end you will have to decide for 1 or maybe 2 girls you want to live with.
Oh well I would probably be content with sister and Ashley. But well, I guess will be one of those cases when I just do not complete the game just before the final choice :ROFLMAO: Make sense though as the way story goes it could not have the all-inclusive harem ending.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Umm why,Are you one of those people who actually like her...Bruh...
what's so bad about that? i like her too - i still don't get why everyone got that much hate for her? There are lots of people who gonna put their relation "on hold". And so far, she didn't do anything with any other man, not like MC.
Actually MC is the all-women-fucking manwhore over here. You should ditch MC for his behavior .....
... oh wait .. i forgot .... YOU are MC .... so go hate yourself ;)

Last edited:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
what's so bad about that? i like her too - i still don't get why everyone got that much hate for her? There are lots of people who gonna put their relation "on hold". And so far, she didn't do anything with any other men, not like MC.
Actually MC is the all-women-fucking manwhore over here. You should ditch MC for his behavior .....
... oh wait .. i forgot .... YOU are MC .... so go hate yourself ;)
Ehh I didn't really mean it like that,The thing is I really don't find her attractive at all and her personality aswell isn't somthing I'm too keen on,I mean even before I started this game as a fan of digital incest I was thinking to myself ''This Nicole is gonna have to be super hot to me for me to want to keep her around and not go for the sister'' so just a thing to keep in mind and not judge me to hard.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Ehh I didn't really mean it like that,The thing is I really don't find her attractive at all and her personality aswell isn't somthing I'm too keen on,I mean even before I started this game as a fan of digital incest I was thinking to myself ''This Nicole is gonna have to be super hot to me for me to want to keep her around and not go for the sister'' so just a thing to keep in mind and not judge me to hard.
no worries - i took it easy - that's why i even made that joke at the end.
Unfortunately written text always missing accentuation - else you would have known right away (no offence taken)

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Let me say it this way:

So if you count 2 girls as "harem" - then yes, you likely will get one.
If you see harem as 3-4 girls or even more, you will be disappointed.

Also if you fuck around all girls right now, this might backfire at some point eventually. Not every girl takes it easy to see her potential significant other fucking around with other girls, and you might lose more than you think.
Thanks for the clarification. I am guessing that, say, a Yuki/Shortcake thang might not be a compatible arrangement.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes