Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In other news... SanchoMod update is almost ready to be deployed. Here's the light at the end of the tunnel:
1663530135535.png

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
If the player was manually changing variables I wasn't aware from what was posted and, well, if that's the case then it's very easy to resolve: Write the conditional code to abate the issues. Now that you bring it up I can certainly do it. In other words if one uses "if", "if", "if" as the basis of conditionals then each will fire off as the conditionals are met (like if someone is changing variables manually in between the course of the conditional processing), but correctly using "if","elif","else" will only fire off the very first conditional that is true and the others are ignored.

In other words there is a way and it's not complex nor technical. I only write this to be informative, I'm not trying to debate or argue so take it for what it's worth... I've traveled this road more times than most tbh.
i now - MrDots is not the absulute best on coding.
But nevertheless there is no need to fix issues where people only get into by abusing flags in a way they shouldn't. This will get even worse from now on, as more and more paths and scenes differ and should be exclussive paths (one OR the other) - players forcing both options will mess up their game by getting weird situations - 100%.
Just saying

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I overplayed from the beginning, the same shit. I don't trust your opinion. And I don't care about the high-quality version. I want compressed one. No space at all for all of them.
solutions are simple: 1. get bigger hdd for games or 2. delete games once completed update or 3. stop playing so many games (no matter how hard you try you won't ever get to play all games at f95).

• Haha
Reactions: twiztid

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Hmmm..No bud, this was no taunt... I physically coded a new scene into the mod's gallery that is not in the VN's gallery and named it after you. I meant it sincerely, most folks would be quite tickled to be named in a SanchoMod so I thought I'd do you a solid. It surely isn't meant to offend unless you think my mods suck of course.

I stand corrected then and you have my thanks and appreciation. (y)
Quick edit: I like this game. It has loads of potential.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Sunshine Love - MultiMod Edition (Ch2 v0.03i)
SL_SM_Cover.jpg
Comprehensive, reliable, stable. Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

NOTE: The iPatch is already included, no need to install anything else, the mod is a complete package.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Dude probably has 600gb of Call Of Shooty taking up all the space on his only SSD :ROFLMAO:
the game's not running for me - i don't know why.....
... i just bought one IBM 386 compatible with ATI MACH64 4MB RAM AGP graphics card and 8 kb RAM from 2nd hand.
I was told the origin seller reassured just 30 years ago that this setup will last the whole life....

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
the game's not running for me - i don't know why.....
... i just bought one IBM 386 compatible with ATI MACH64 4MB RAM AGP graphics card and 8 kb RAM from 2nd hand.
I was told the origin seller reassured just 30 years ago that this setup will last the whole life....
Sir, may I interest you in an Atari 2600 for your gaming pleasure :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Hyperserver

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Quick note for those Mega sluts out there -- Harem chasing, El Dorado seeking, wishful thinkers.

The paths are starting to eat into each other in small ways.

Some girls are asking for outs.

You can still press on with Yuki and Vicky who both ask if you should END things.

Being on EVERYONE path is still possible at the END of ver 0.3 of Chap 2 but you have DEFINITELY missed good content and lost points (sometimes a lot of points).

Probably best to start making saves with groups that are not in conflict but also hard to say the exact parameters.

We know Yuki can cost you Sister scenes
We know Vicky can cost you Sister scenes

So they are not meant to be grouped with her. I will go back and look but I think those are the only hard blocks other than Ashley. Ashley cost you a Sister scene in Chap 1, if you didn't know. Or going to Sister in Chap 1 cost you an Ashley scene and also the entire relationship (Ashley breaks up if you do not stay with her).

I think it may be an OK gamble to have all the 18's together -- SC, Yuki, Connie

I think the MILFs Ashley and Trish have already slightly cost points and might get worse.
Trish may dump you soon if you are on Shortcake path (hints in game)

You could be good with Vicky and Jazz (hints in game)

Twins seem to be no issue (So far) as they are just horny as fuck, no strings
Nicole seems to be excited for ALL of it (I hope she joins in at some point -- just watching would be lame)

Hope that helps anyone

Also I needed 3 paths of saves to get all the Donuts and Peeps because of gating.... so there's that

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Dang, I encountered 3 separate opportunities to end relationships in this update. I guess the next update is when those of us playing as manwhores are going to really get fucked, but not in a good way.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
MrDots games are never harem.
It has been my experience that something is always one thing until it is something else. It might very well be that Dots' games will never have a harem ending, but one can hope that one day they will make a game that allows for it. I mean, if you are going to allow for really bad endings, you should allow for really good ones, as well. Its a sort of balance. But Cie la vie.

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
there is an error a bug i guess...was with Yuki, she asked me to sleep with her, MC says he textr MC stepsister to warn her, after Yuki goes to bathroom, we see MC at hotel searching for stepsister , in the shower she find her and have sex, after this scene,MC is again in bed with Yuki, she tanking him for staying the night....:unsure::unsure:..so scene are messed up...mied up each other...
is not a bug if you are using scrappy mod he is just making posible see everything in game without have negative impact in each paths just like his other mods if you use some of the mod he make.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
is not a bug if you are using scrappy mod he is just making posible see everything in game without have negative impact in each paths just like his other mods if you use some of the mod he make.
it's not a bug based on mods (this time). It happens if you toggle paths on/off manually.
By normal gameplay you can't be on both (Yuki AND sis path) - if you toggle both paths on after starting Yuki scene, you will get this situation.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes